PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Radiesse Filler

Radiesse Filler 10 years 10 months ago #1278411927

any updates Harelyman .. I am seriously considering this option.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Radiesse Filler 10 years 10 months ago #1278414978

any updates Harelyman .. I am seriously considering this option.

send him a private message.

Radiesse Filler 6 years 1 month ago #1303399845

I just had 2 Radiesse 3cc each sessions here in Florida with Dr Grenwald and the first 3cc was reabsorbed by my body after 3 days ?'

By the way he did the 2 session for free and he wants to see me again in one month from now again for follow up.

My gain was about .5 Inch .

I was charegd $2400 for the first session 2 '1.5cc each.
It looked little bit lumpy at the beginning, but it is getting better with time and there is some pain down in the bottom shaft under the glans sometimes when you squeeze it.

The Doctor is very professional and does not recommend any other fillers or PMMA.

Radiesse Filler 6 years 1 month ago #1303403193

Prince_A wrote: I just had 2 Radiesse 3cc each sessions here in Florida with Dr Grenwald and the first 3cc was reabsorbed by my body after 3 days ? By the way he did the 2 session for free and he wants to see me again in one month from now again for follow up. My gain was about .5 Inch . I was charegd $2400 for the first session 2 '1.5cc each. It looked little bit lumpy at the beginning, but it is getting better with time and there is some pain down in the bottom shaft under the glans sometimes when you squeeze it. The Doctor is very professional and does not recommend any other fillers or PMMA.

Did he explain why he prefers that to HA? How is the firmness when Erect, or is it too soon to tell?

Radiesse Filler 6 years 1 month ago #1303403553

think wrote: Did he explain why he prefers that to HA? How is the firmness when Erect, or is it too soon to tell?

He said it lasts longer , but my case was different and we don\'t know why my body reabsorbed the whole thing the first time yet.
In addition he said it is safe , doesn\'t migrate, has more nutral feel to it and it might stimulate collagen.
In terms of Erection it is firm.

Radiesse Filler 6 years 1 month ago #1303403588

Prince_A wrote: He said it lasts longer , but my case was different and we don\'t know why my body reabsorbed the whole thing the first time yet.
In addition he said it is safe , doesn\'t migrate, has more nutral feel to it and it might stimulate collagen.
In terms of Erection it is firm.

Thanks for the feedback.

Radiesse Filler 6 years 1 month ago #1303404535

Interesting that he prefers Radiesse over HA. Two other members got it, Yao and Harleyman, and if I recall both lost most or all by around 6 months unfortunately.

You actually got a great gain. 0.5 inches for $2400 is a good deal if it lasts a year or longer and is without lumps and looks good.

How long does he say it will last? When did you get your second injection?

Radiesse Filler 6 years 1 month ago #1303405471

randomword1234 wrote: Interesting that he prefers Radiesse over HA. Two other members got it, Yao and Harleyman, and if I recall both lost most or all by around 6 months unfortunately.

You actually got a great gain. 0.5 inches for $2400 is a good deal if it lasts a year or longer and is without lumps and looks good.

How long does he say it will last? When did you get your second injection?

He said it can last up to two years.
I had it almost a month ago.
I hope it won\'t dissolved fast though again though .
Will see what happens when I go back for follow up in about a month from now.

Radiesse Filler 6 years 1 month ago #1303408928

Radiesse works like PMMA but the spheres, after stimulating collagen production, dissolve (PMMA spheres last forever). What remains is collagen not the product.

Radiesse Filler 6 years 1 month ago #1303416688

Prince,

Please keep us up to date with your progress in the next year. I am curious if there is a chance of some permanent gain with Radiesse.

Radiesse Filler 6 years 1 month ago #1303418547

The brand (the same of Belotero) says the effect lasts 1 yr but I think some collagen remain for a longer time. The doctor I had HA thinks could be a good alternative to HA but he hasn\'t tried it yet so he can\'t tell.

Radiesse Filler 5 years 2 months ago #1307735390

I scheduled an appointment with dr c for 12ccs if Radiesse. Going in tomorrow. I'm nervous as hell! Wish there was more info on these boards (vast majority of people seem to be getting PMMA and HA). If anyone else has gotten Radiesse, would love to chat!