PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Restylane PE Study

Restylane PE Study 12 years 2 months ago #1272271136

Everything has healed, bruising disappeared. I need to take a few pics and post shortly, just been busy with work. Overall it seems that my glans has a rounded shape now. Also ended up with a few bumps, the pics will show that when I can get to it. I guess I\'m textured for her pleasure now My application technique sucks obviously, but I think the proof of concept works. I might get a hold of an actual doctor that has done this for the next round.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Restylane PE Study 12 years 2 months ago #1272354452

I have STILL not had a chance to take any pics yet. The wife does like it though. The \"bumps\" on the glans really are working for her, she came quicker than usual and commented that she likes the sensations but that it looks weird. I\'ll get the pics done soon so everyone can see what I\'m talking about.

Restylane PE Study 12 years 1 month ago #1272502350

Here is a picture of the end result. I took several, but this was the best of all. I\'ll have to try again later. You can see the small ridges of Restylane. I am noticing that the additional HA seems to be going down. I know this is only a temporary filler, but this seems to be going away quicker than advertised. I\'ll check back in a couple of weeks, see how things are going then.

Restylane PE Study 12 years 5 hours ago #1273338704

Quick update on my attempt at glans enhancement. The HA is definitely going away. So it seems that with the Restylane, it may not be the product for this. 3 months and gone is not worth it IMO. I\'m not sure if other brands/formulations will give a longer result, but I\'m looking for something that will last for 6 months or better.

Restylane PE Study 11 years 11 months ago #1273532320

@biggerbob,
The staff is discussing increasing the glans, a session messageman raised by this session.

PMMA injection for Glans enhancement can be done

Expect news,
In Korea are testing a new form of PLGA in liquid form which can be injected to increase the glans.
The tests to date are still uncertain.

To your question about a longer life for the increase of the glans

IN THE USA
The procedure performed by Dr. Eid was the safest option I found.

Glans Penis Bulking and Rejuvenation - Hyaluronic Acid Collagen Injections
Hope this helps,

Carlos.

• Page: