PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: hyaluronic acid
21 Dec 2013 23:47
Pmma are plastic beads, your body can\'t absorb them, depending on the vehicle being used, that can be absorbed, saline, bovine collagen, hyaluronic acid. That will be absorbed, the time depending on what it is. But it is going no where ever unless you have it surgically removed. The is a possible the collagen encased the bead can reduce, but it still permanent.

21 Dec 2013 18:43
-How did you find out about the procedure
Through the website.It was the only website in English I could make out online.

-What is the mechanism?
The liquid form also uses microspheres, I can\'t tell you more about it than the website does.
I understood that all of the material is absorbed by the body and replaced by collagen.

-Doctor\'s account on permanency:
He said they have to dilute the solution with hyaluronic acid (5%) for increased viscosity.
Otherwise, he didn\'t promise stellar gains which I found reassuring, but said the procedure can
basically be repeated endlessly, however more than 3x would rather point to dysmorphic disorders than
necessity.If I remember correctly,he said the result should be pretty much what you saw after swelling
goes down.Mind you, they do advise you that when they speak of permanent results, they don\'t mean
it\'ll stay that way until forever, it just degrades much slower than other materials.

-Availability of other procedures:
They offer a wide range of procedures, but I think the Dr.\'s specialty are \"clinical\" urological
procedures like sex changes or conditions such as Peyronie\'s/hypospadias.Again, that\'s just my
impression.For any why-questions, you\'d have to ask them.
He did show me some pictures of botched pmma injections which they treated (i.e. removed the
pmma) which discouraged me even further from considering pmma.

Bottom line:
Time will tell about what to expect.If it\'s a small progress and can be repeated risk-free after one or
two years, I\'d recommend it.
So far, it feels natural to the touch, there are no bumps or dents, no pain after the procedure,
swelling and bruising subsided quickly (few days). I didn\'t have to massage, just even it out every
once in a while (\"after you take a leak\").

Btw they attributed the popularity of penile injections in Korea to the Japanese-Korean habit of public bathing (nude) which apparently leaves many men shy or unsure about their size.
21 Dec 2013 18:43
Stackats - interesting post. I read into this a bit and found www.medscape.com/viewarticle/805309 - it only measured flaccid girth though as far as I could tell - and they got about 2 cm after injection flaccid. Your stats listed are higher (and EG) so could you point to where you got those numbers? Those are just from 1 session?

Any thoughts why there may be some benefits to the Korean technique vs. Dr. C? And, are you sure the benefits are real - I mean, this is a VERY honest, uncensored board - so I don\'t know if something like this board exists in Korea where you will hear it all. People have problems here, and they will post them - but a lot of them resolve. I find it hard to believe that Koreans would have such fewer problems when the product is so similar (and the doctor is very experienced). The only main differences could be:

1. Cellulose vs. dextran carrier - not sure if this could matter. I know bovine collagen was bad news in early artecoll (pmma) days. Could the dextran be more easily dealt with by the body?
2. Technique? Are the Korenan docs doing anything different? There seems to be just 1 effective technique that Dr. C mastered over the last 4-5 years.

Can you link to any pics or discussion from korean boards or link to doctor\'s sites? Are there some out there? I am having a hard time finding PMMA in Korea but found an HA doc that seems to cater to medical tourism. www.urodoc.co/hyaluronic-acid-penis-enlargement.htm
29 Aug 2013 12:43

WolfpackRob wrote: My post said Hyaluronic Acid/AND-OR Collagen mix. He obviously isn\'t using $15000 worth of anything. I don\'t know exactly what he uses or how his method will reduce the risks associated with silikon 1000 injected at larger volumes. What I do know is Bluemale has a great result at the moment and I\'m looking forward to following his progress. www.asiaandro.com/archive/1008-682x/9/408.htm Link to study in Israel hoodle mentioned above.

FDA approved collagen products require an allergy test (which Bluemale didn\'t have) and cost $300-$400 per cc. So it isn\'t mixed with collagen either.
29 Aug 2013 00:04
My post said Hyaluronic Acid/AND-OR Collagen mix. He obviously isn\'t using $15000 worth of anything. I don\'t know exactly what he uses or how his method will reduce the risks associated with silikon 1000 injected at larger volumes. What I do know is Bluemale has a great result at the moment and I\'m looking forward to following his progress.

www.asiaandro.com/archive/1008-682x/9/408.htm

Link to study in Israel hoodle mentioned above.
28 Aug 2013 22:07

WolfpackRob wrote: \"The particular filler material used is Silikon 1000 and a Hyaluronic Acid/and-or Collagen mix\" Dr. Loria said this on another site as well. Silikon 1000 is fine to use as a filler as long as the micro droplet technique is used. Injecting large quantities of just silikon oil poses lots of risks and they are well documented. Supposedly the method and mixture Dr. Loria uses is different. It causes the silikon 1000 to react the same way other plastic surgeons use the filler on wrinkles or acne scars when using the micro droplet technique. The individual spheres are \"entombed\" by collagen just like pmma. I\'m looking forward to watching bluemale\'s progress. It looks great at this point.

Mixing large quantities of micro droplets is not the same as the micro droplet technique used by plastic surgeons. The makers of Silikon1000 very clearly state that the product should not be mixed.

Also if it was mixed with HA, then he\'d be using about 30% silicone and 70% HA. That\'s $15000 worth of HA for a procedure that costs $4700! Does that sound plausible to you?

In the original Israeli study they injected pure Silikon1000. Yet they injected about 5cc at a time, several weeks apart. By doing this the Dr could build up slowly, the recovery for the patient was virtually nothing and aesthetics wouldn\'t be an issue. But this isn\'t economically as efficient as possible. So to get around it, one could use a cock ring to stop it migrating and wrap firmly to ensure a smooth contour.

28 Aug 2013 21:34
\"The particular filler material used is Silikon 1000 and a Hyaluronic Acid/and-or Collagen mix\" Dr. Loria said this on another site as well. Silikon 1000 is fine to use as a filler as long as the micro droplet technique is used. Injecting large quantities of just silikon oil poses lots of risks and they are well documented. Supposedly the method and mixture Dr. Loria uses is different. It causes the silikon 1000 to react the same way other plastic surgeons use the filler on wrinkles or acne scars when using the micro droplet technique. The individual spheres are \"entombed\" by collagen just like pmma. I\'m looking forward to watching bluemale\'s progress. It looks great at this point.
24 Aug 2013 06:54
Email sent to him and responded to on June 15, 2011. Old a bit, I know, but figured I would post given it was appropriate to this topic specifically:

Date: Wed, June 15, 2011 11:29 amTo: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

What are the fees for each of the procedures, lengthening, widening girth, and glans enhancement? Can all three procedures be performed under general anesthesia at the same time or do they need to be scheduled separately? What amount of time is necessary to be scheduled off? Is this performed at a surgical center or in a hospital? Thank you for your attention to these questions.

From:drrosenthal@beverlyhillssurgical.com Sent:Wed 6/15/11 6:43 PM
Thank you for your email. All 3 procedures can be performed together. It is performed under general anesthesia in an outpatient surgery center and takes about 2.5 - 3.0 hrs. We recommend that out-of-town patients arrive the day before surgery for the pre-op consultation and labs and stay 2 days after surgery for follow-up care. You should be able to return to work shortly after returning home. The cost for penile lengthening is $4500, penile widening with Belladerm grafts ranges from $8500 - $10,500, and combined penile lengthening and widening ranges from $9500 - $11,500 depending on penis size. The additional cost for glans enlargement with injectable Juvederm hyaluronic acid gel is $3000. If you email us your length and midshaft circumference measurements (flaccid and erect), we can quote you an exact price. If you have further questions or would like to schedule surgery, please call our office at 1-310-854-1600.Brian Rosenthal, M.D.
16 Jun 2013 01:55
This could be some vital piece of information in regards a \'Macrolane Filler Technique\' pioneered by Prof. Giuseppe Sito, an Italian Professor of Plastic Surgery.

Published Study in Feb 2013

Use of Macrolane VRF 30 in Emicircumferential Penis Enlargement.Sito G, Marlino S, Santorelli A.SourceDepartment of Plastic Surgery, University Federico II, Naples, Italy.AbstractBACKGROUND:Penis enlargement is increasingly in demand. Methods for penis enlargement can be classified into surgical, nonsurgical (filling), and mechanical. Each method has shown only relatively successful results. A new formulation of injectable, stabilized, hyaluronic acid (HA)-based, nonanimal gel is available that may have applications for this use.OBJECTIVES:The authors propose a new technique for emicircumferential-injection filling of the penis and assess the safety and efficacy of this procedure compared with lipofilling.METHODS:The authors retrospectively reviewed the charts of 83 patients who underwent penis enlargement with either their HA-injection technique or lipofilling between December 2007 and July 2011. Safety, efficacy, and patient satisfaction were assessed.RESULTS:The circumferential enlargement obtained from both techniques ranged from 3.2 to 4.5 cm, with a decrement during erection. In all patients, the increase in penis length ranged from 1.8 to 3.6 cm. No complications were seen in patients treated with HA, whereas 8 patients treated with lipofilling developed granuloma, and another experienced fat necrosis. The vast majority (n = 72) of patients reported being \"very satisfied\" with the results.CONCLUSIONS:The ideal technique for penis enlargement should be nonsurgical, with a satisfactory and predictable result, a low rate of complications, and long-term stability. Emicircumferential enlargement with HA filler meets these requirements. However, results have been durable but not definitive, and repeated treatment (with associated costs) is necessary.

Demonstrative Video

Clinic\'s websitehttp://giuseppesito.it/falloplastica-galleria-fotografica.html

Looks promising .. Let\'s investigate it!!
28 May 2013 16:30
Obsessed,

Thanks for the advice about Andropenis. I was already becoming very skeptical when one of their salesman was telling me there\'s an average girth increase of 1.5-2.5 cm (I thought the studies showed no increase in girth?). The other device seems effective, and I\'ll definitely check it out. With regard to the hyaluronic acid - I don\'t know if I want to spend that kind of money on something that won\'t even be permanent. I\'ll keep researching the risks of pmma on this site and others, but so far I\'ve only come across one person who found it to be detrimental (apparently someone actually lost girth) out of the many others who\'ve found it to work great.

With regard to sex - I\'d say I\'ve already gotten pretty great at oral, and I have pretty good stamina compared to most, so I don\'t know if I need to worry about improvement as a priority (of course, it will come naturally anyway).

As for waiting until after med school? Sorry brah, that\'s about 5-6 years from now. Besides, I don\'t think pmma penile enlargement is something they\'d ever go over anyway. I can shadow a urologist or two and ask them about it though. Also, I\'m not big into urology in the first place, and as of now I\'d rather try going into something like ophthalmology. There\'s money in that too, and I don\'t care if it\'s not quite as much - I\'ll be doing pretty okay regardless and that\'s not the most important thing.

Also, how much of a gain did you notice with the Penimaster Pro (both in length and, if anything, girth)?

Hoddle - sorry to hear about what you\'ve had to go through. Surgery is definitely out of the question at this point.

Skeptical - good to hear the injections have gone well for you. How much of an increase have you observed and how many sessions did you have?

28 May 2013 16:30
I cannot add anything to what SO and other members have already told you.
Hmmm, wait one minute
My advices:
1- do not get PMMA before you finish med school. You will know a lot more about the risks.
2-In the meantime, practice sex a lot and become very experienced, when you will have a big dick you will be a semigod like Miracle wrote somewhere. Most guys born with big dicks do not know how to use their tool. Bang at least 6 girls per year, several times for each (one night stands bring little experience). After 30 girls you will know a tad more about your performance and what goals you should set for yourself.
3- study urology. There\'s a lot of $$ to be made
4- do not get an andropenis, it is a piece of crap. Get a penimaster pro. Wear it at least 6 months, 6 hours a day. Btw never heard of ED with those devices. Link?
5- if you really want girth enhancement, get hyaluronic acid filler. Complication rate is very low. It will cost you some money and lasts only one year to 18 months but it allows to feel what girth is, at minimal risk.
15 May 2013 22:51
\'\'Whether or not that temporary filler ends up being HA I\'m not yet 100% sure. Like you said, I\'m only entertaining it. As of tonight I\'m in correspondence with St. Peters Andrology Centre in London to enquire about restylane.\'\'

When I typed the above I didn\'t realise that restylane is another type of hyaluronic acid. Unfortunately I haven\'t yet found a personal testimony from someone who\'s had it in the penis, other than biggerbob who self injected his glans.

Also, another reason I\'m still entertaining marolane is that there\'s a study which *claims* to have had good results when injecting lower amounts [posted earlier in the thread].
Yeah of course, I agree. But unfortunately testimonies from patients of this doctor are in extremely short supply, unless you include the glowing reviews left in the comments section of his youtube videos..but like Hoddle has pointed out, there\'s reasons to suspect they\'re less than genuine.I can\'t help but feel a bit less comfortable about placing my fate in the hands of someone demonstrably dishonest. When dealing with the most prized part of our anatomy, it\'s easy to panic at the slightest hint of potential danger..which is why I currently don\'t think I have the right temperament for the permanency of PMMA.But I suppose in this case the temporariness of hyaluronic acid means that the likely worst case scenario [barring the relatively low risk of injection point infection] is that I will have wasted my money on an uneven, unnatural result which will eventually resolve itself as the filler is gradually absorbed. And judging by some of the horror stories out there, things can go much much worse in the world of phalloplasty. None of the 3 members of this board who had macrolane were satisfied, so my expectations were suitably low anyway. But I\'ll more than likely still pull the trigger at some point and update the forum on my progress.
So is a high degree of skin pliability a good or bad thing in your opinion?Mr Viel said that removing the fat can be risky/problematic. Did you have yours removed? Any other complications other than not liking the feel? Uneven distribution, lumps, unnatural aesthetics, nodules, infections etc? Feel free to direct me to a thread that answers all these questions if re-writing it all is tedious. It\'s a shame our sample pool is so small, but I\'m in no hurry to fork out over 4 grand for a 2 out of 5 satisfaction rate. I need to give it some more thought, but at the moment I\'m leaning towards spending a fraction of the price and flying to Nice. After all, Dr. Oudot did say that he uses a \'special\' type of hyaluronic acid which is altered to be thicker. I suppose it\'s plausible that a thicker concentration might circumvent the kind of issues that Mr Viel\'s macrolane patients described. I also wonder whether it\'s possible that lower volume injections would still make a difference too, despite what Mr. Viel said. Not to say he purposely deceived me. Maybe he just made up his mind with regards to macrolane after having a number of dissatisfied patients, and didn\'t give much consideration to different volume levels [as there\'s less demand for it]. Plus, if he thinks he can offer the most safe and effective enlargement procedure for a higher price [FFT], then it makes no business sense for him to recommend a filler which he\'s no longer in the business of providing.
Had the consultation with Mr. Viel. He seemed like a good guy. He no longer offers macrolane as apparently patients complained that friction during sex altered it\'s shape/distribution. I asked if such problems might be avoided with more conservative injection volumes but he didn\'t seem to think it would make much difference.Seeing as I was there anyway, I enquired about his FFT procedure even though I hadn\'t ever considered it as an option. He gave the impression that it\'s both a safe and effective procedure, summarised in this extract from a detailed leaflet that his secretary [more about her in a minute] gave me at the end of the consultation:\'\'Like all operations, Penoplasty is not without complications, they are rare but can occur. These include infection, bleeding, numbness to the affected areas, scarring, collection of blood under the skin, known as haematoma or blood clot; although this occurs in less than 1% of patients and drains and heals spontaneously.In some cases with enlargement surgery the penis may be asymmetrical or lumps may occur due to the position of the fat. Gentle massage should normally resolve this problem. Penoplasty is now an established cosmetic procedure, having been performed for the last 10 years. It is both a safe and effective procedure and, with no foreign material or implants introduced, the complications are rare. The London Centre for Aesthetic surgery alone performs approximately 200 per year and is a recognised centre of surgical excellence in the UK.\'\'In regards to FFT\'s permanency he said that top ups may be needed over a period of 2 years [the duration of time they store your fat for], but after that the vast majority of the fat should remain unless the patient goes on an extreme low fat diet and loses weight elsewhere on the body. He gave an example of a patient who still had fat remaining after 15 years.I\'d be very tempted by all this were it not for the fact that it\'s in such conflict with this forum\'s general consensus on FFT. But it did get me wondering whether FFT specifically in Mr Viel\'s hands might in fact be a viable option? Is it possible that most of the negative reports on this procedure come from patients of other [less skilled] doctors? Or is the extract I quoted [and Mr. Viel\'s testimony] rubbish? To my surprise he also offers a temporary glands enlargement with Truvaderm [hyaluronic acid] as part of the FFT procedure. Interestingly, and in contrast to concerns raised by some members of this board, he didn\'t remotely agree that the glands was a higher risk area. During the physical examination he confirmed that my size is \'\'fine/average\'\' and that I didn\'t need anything done..which I guess was nice to hear coming from someone who\'s been intimately acquainted with so many dicks in his time. But needless to say it did nothing to quell my desire for an enhancement.When the consultation was concluded he said that he\'d take me to his secretary to settle up and be given further information etc. In my head I was praying that this secretary would be some overweight balding male or the like. Never in my life have I been so disappointed to see a young attractive blonde woman. \'\'Will you please give Mr X the leaflet on penile enlargement\'\'....I wouldn\'t be surprised if the complexion on my cheeks matched her red lipstick. I began to wish he\'d raised his voice for all to hear when commenting on the averageness of my dimensions. They really should have a rule against employing women in these places, especially good looking ones.
Displaying 676 - 690 out of 757 results.