PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: ellanse
22 Aug 2016 22:40
No Ellanse at Dr C ! As of 9/1/2016 - From Wade (I\'m going to have to get something from these guys they answer so many emails)

Unfortunately we are no longer able to get Ellanse in Mexico, and do not see this becoming an option in the near future.

Wade

brock wrote: Good question. It sounds like magic right?? 3 years, no worry of permanent issues? I thought I was in for sure- then Wade said they hadn\'t done one yet (which made me go Hmmmmm), and when I asked on a follow up email (above)- they stopped selling the option. So then I started thinking about PMMA - until Dr. Oates on the other thread started getting me spun up on Ellanse again!

I would say- if it does what they say it does, it\'s MY best option I think. I would like to see some before and after pics to compare though for sure.

My travel schedule and living arrangements are a little messed up at the moment. Hope to have another look at this when things settle. I think Dr. C needs to make a commitment on Ellanse though. I wouldn\'t want to get it, and need a fill up/ touch up and have him say they stopped carrying it.

That\'s my concern as well. I think Dr. C is very good at what he does. But I really don\'t want to be the first one out of the gate here..
Good question. It sounds like magic right?? 3 years, no worry of permanent issues? I thought I was in for sure- then Wade said they hadn\'t done one yet (which made me go Hmmmmm), and when I asked on a follow up email (above)- they stopped selling the option. So then I started thinking about PMMA - until Dr. Oates on the other thread started getting me spun up on Ellanse again!

I would say- if it does what they say it does, it\'s MY best option I think. I would like to see some before and after pics to compare though for sure.

My travel schedule and living arrangements are a little messed up at the moment. Hope to have another look at this when things settle. I think Dr. C needs to make a commitment on Ellanse though. I wouldn\'t want to get it, and need a fill up/ touch up and have him say they stopped carrying it.

This is my email from July 19th. No reason why (As you can see I asked about PRP too) --

From Wade- - PRP would be done immediately following your girth procedure. - We no longer offer Ellanse, instead, we will continue to use Radiesse. Yes, you can mix the difference fillers. - 12cc is a very good estimate for product amounts. We can discuss more product, however the more product you use, the more risk you can have with an unnatural feeling implant. - The cost of the procedure includes your medications, and any stretching devices necessary. You will need to purchase an inexpensive Penis Pump, about $20. - You can find most of your post-care instructions on the PDF's that Diana sent you in the beginning of your communication with our office. All other instructions will be decided and delivered the day of your procedure. - I would strongly recommend that you remain in the area for a few days following your procedure. This way I can help monitor your aftercare.

brock wrote: Hey DStern, I reached out to wade on July 19th of this year and they were NOT offering Ellanse any more. Did you get that email after that?

Yes, this email was received last week.

Did he mention why they weren\'t offering it anymore? I really need to get some details nailed down on the temp fillers before I go down there.
Hey DStern, I reached out to wade on July 19th of this year and they were NOT offering Ellanse any more. Did you get that email after that?
All,

This is the pricing I got back from Dr C\'s office with regard to temp fillers:

-Radiesse: which can last up to 18 months. The cost for this procedure is $3000. Patients can expect to gain .5 to .75 inches in erect circumference. -Ellanse: which can last up to three years. The cost for this procedure is $4200

Everything in Red was cut and paste from their email.

I wanted to put this up, because I was reading a thread from 2014 I think, and it said that Dr C\'s office wasn\'t using Ellanse anymore. It looks like as of right now, they are. Which is what I think I\'m going to go for based on a little research I have done.

ANYONE that has had temp fillers (whether or not with Dr C) is encouraged to post up in this thread. I would love to see some results compiled here. I\'ll start a patient log/progress thread when I get my appointment set.
He was offering Ellanse for a bit (it is still on his site), but when I contacted Wade about a month ago- they no longer offered it. The Ellanse was interesting as it has a 3 yr version. Dr Oates has tried it (although in a very small quantity) and liked the results so far and is going to move ahead with more patients.
Radiesse should last 1 yr plus easy. But I would ask if they have a PCL replacement for Ellanse.
Wade told me the VAST majority of work was done with PMMA in the office hence the lack of pics.

hope this helps.

15 Aug 2016 05:40

jogift wrote: Please, doc, I crave your indulgence in two off-topic subjects :- If I spend the time and money to Australia (especially the time), I should like to carry out some other procedures as well. In your personal opinion, how effective is cool-sculpting, does your wife do it, what\'s the average cost? Again in your opinion, can a penis injected with fillers have implants installed, and vice versa? Would the gains be lost? If it is possible to do both, which one first? I find that you have not yet provided enough statistics for both your ellanse and voluma procedures. These are crucial in deciding to take the plunge. I consider that this forum was primarily a PMMA forum. Now that most are turning away from that stuff, we are left in quandry somehow. Thanks in advance, doc ...

Thanks for all the questions Jogift,

Ideally patients wont have to travel around the world to get this done. But it is new and not many doctors have experience with it. Eventually we will set up training in other countries.

Hard to do statistics on Ellanse when I have only done 1 patient. Does it last years without any issues - guess we will have to wait till 2018. Same with Voluma - only been using it for 1 year. But it seems to still be there.

What sort of implant are you thinking? Like for impotence? Then get that done first.

Coolsculpting certainly works and we do it in Perth and Sydney. It is about $785 Aust/cup and gets less the more you do ($4000 for 6 which is common).
13 Aug 2016 16:38
Please, doc, I crave your indulgence in two off-topic subjects :-

If I spend the time and money to Australia (especially the time), I should like to carry out some other procedures as well. In your personal opinion, how effective is cool-sculpting, does your wife do it, what\'s the average cost?

Again in your opinion, can a penis injected with fillers have implants installed, and vice versa? Would the gains be lost? If it is possible to do both, which one first?

I find that you have not yet provided enough statistics for both your ellanse and voluma procedures. These are crucial in deciding to take the plunge.

I consider that this forum was primarily a PMMA forum. Now that most are turning away from that stuff, we are left in quandry somehow.

Thanks in advance, doc ...
08 Aug 2016 13:29

Johnson wrote: Hi Dr. Oates Any news on the Ellanse patient? Also, is it correctly understood that if I undergo a Voluma procedure then I shouldnt get Ellanse after it has absorved due to a possible reaction happening?

Hi Johnson,

Just wrote up in the Ellanse thread. He is very happy and prefers it to Voluma in terms of \"feel\".
Generally I avoid combining fillers. The companies dont like it because if there is a problem (any not because of combining) then no one knows who to blame.
But if the Voluma is gone then Ellanse is fine.
Combining HA/Ellanse with PMMA would give me the shivers.
More followup on Ellanse in about 1 mth - but I do have a cupboard full of it now waiting to do another test patient.
08 Aug 2016 09:24
Hi Dr. Oates Any news on the Ellanse patient? Also, is it correctly understood that if I undergo a Voluma procedure then I shouldnt get Ellanse after it has absorved due to a possible reaction happening?
02 Aug 2016 14:53

Johnson wrote: Hi Dr. Oates As you know from my PMs I\'m interested in a temporary filler girth enhancement. However, I find it hard which to choose. I\'m considering Ellanse, Belotero or Voluma. Which one provides the firmest feel? As far as I understand the choice is quite important as you can\'t choose another one when you\'ve got one filler injected (cf. your post about possible inflammation) Also, is it correct that Voluma can move around during intercourse?

I am not sure if you could tell the difference between Belotero or Voluma - but my clinical impression is that Voluma is superior. No it does not really move around during intercourse - it does get integrated into the tissue. There may be some ability to have some compression by masturbation or using a starching device with a silicone ring.

I am seeing my Ellanse patient on Saturday and placing some more. Will be interesting to ring out if it feels any different. I suspect not.
01 Aug 2016 19:32
Hi Dr. Oates As you know from my PMs I\'m interested in a temporary filler girth enhancement. However, I find it hard which to choose. I\'m considering Ellanse, Belotero or Voluma. Which one provides the firmest feel? As far as I understand the choice is quite important as you can\'t choose another one when you\'ve got one filler injected (cf. your post about possible inflammation) Also, is it correct that Voluma can move around during intercourse?
27 Jul 2016 06:13

aleksk wrote:
Thanks for letting me know. I will contact you about Ellanse in the next few weeks. Sounds like good news and I like to believe in that filler based on its properties and the research that backs it up. 

I see why you are looking at Dubai now. It\'s one of the few places in the Middle East with a direct flight from Perth. There are very good connections from there to most of Europe with minimal transit time though (I fly often via UAE). Bulgaria is not that far, and Athens is even closer. Also, can I make a suggestion for you to consider Cyprus. A short flight from Dubai and a place of a booming holiday-type plastic surgery industry. Very competitive in terms of running costs compared to Dubai and much, much more accessible to anyone in Europe. Once again, you will find European Union laws and a very easy place to run a business administratively speaking. Also, you will enjoy a great lifestyle while you\'re there and it will be a great place for you to establish partnerships/do networking as there are many plastic surgeons who speak perfect English established there. I know people from Europe who travel to Cyprus for cosmetic surgeries, oral, maxilofacial and even dental surgeries. 

Also, could you tell us what you think about circumcised vs. uncircumcised regarding aesthetics with your procedure? Any chance to see uncircumcised pictures? Maybe myself? 

Looked at Cyprus/Bulgaria - from your suggestion - the problem being even though it is not a very long flight from Dubai, it will still lose an extra day each way. Which makes it non viable. I still think Dubai and Kuala Lumpur/Bangkok the most likely. Maybe Mexico eventually.

We are doing lots of uncircumcised men now. Using Caverject for an erection has made it easier by stretching out the skin. We have 1 uncut pre/post on our website - www.academyfaceandbody.com.au and hope to have several more up soon.

Displaying 4171 - 4185 out of 4262 results.