PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 5 months 4 hours ago #1308714798

• 123abc
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 7
“.. I also bought an aftermarket sleeve to use as an alternate. It is advertised as a Girth extender, made of a very soft stretchy silicone. ..”

Would you mind sharing where you bought the aftermarket sleeve? Especially if you find a slightly longer than the 4.5” version?

Thanks for your updates..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 123abc.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 4 months 4 weeks ago #1308714800

• TX1373
  • Thank you received: 2
Here is the one I bought. Super soft and stretchy, making it easy to get on and wear. Really liked the compression on the base, and the ball loop keeps it in place. Just need it a bit longer to provide compression all the way to the head. Im going to look and see whats out there:

www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/male-sex-toys...op/a48327g86134.html

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714828

I have to say that looks like a better design in most aspects than the spare I referenced earlier.

I should also add that after the last round I put my sleeve on, and wore a pair if Tommy John boxer briefs in bed at night. Tommy John briefs hav e a horizontal opening instead of a vertical one as normal briefs do. This allowed me to feed my sleeve through the opening “trapping” it centered and upright with the opening caputring the sleeve . My results from round three so far a little post three weeks is about .25 inches but more uniform in distribution . One of the other folks talked about keeping things centered as the treatment healed, it’s not practical for me during the day, but at night , this may have helped keep things even.

I still wear my ring daily and things are looking and working well. Still have plans for PMMA some time in the next year, even if my retention of HA is good. Both the wife and I enjoy it he results, so no reason not to make them permanent, and if that is the case , no reason to let the HA completely dissipate. Still deciding on a provider though avanti is at the front of the pack

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714867

Right at 4 weeks post round three, I will get measurements today or tomorrow. Everything so far is confirming my desire to go PMMA to lock in the gains. Looking at Rupeka in the states and Avanti in TJ , When I go PMMA I’m going to try for most of the gains in one round 20-30 units , don’t know if either will do that so more research and a couple of consults in the works. Planning on 1st quarter 2024. Happy with the HA but I think I’m going to be a rapid absorber .

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714884

Coastalcock wrote: I have to say that looks like a better design in most aspects than the spare I referenced earlier.

I should also add that after the last round I put my sleeve on, and wore a pair if Tommy John boxer briefs in bed at night. Tommy John briefs hav e a horizontal opening instead of a vertical one as normal briefs do. This allowed me to feed my sleeve through the opening “trapping” it centered and upright with the opening caputring the sleeve . My results from round three so far a little post three weeks is about .25 inches but more uniform in distribution . One of the other folks talked about keeping things centered as the treatment healed, it’s not practical for me during the day, but at night , this may have helped keep things even.

I still wear my ring daily and things are looking and working well. Still have plans for PMMA some time in the next year, even if my retention of HA is good. Both the wife and I enjoy it he results, so no reason not to make them permanent, and if that is the case , no reason to let the HA completely dissipate. Still deciding on a provider though avanti is at the front of the pack

we will be glad to help you! if you have any questions regarding PMMA or even Ellanse, feel free to contact Ian anytime, we are always happy to answer detailed questions you may have about anything.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 3 months 1 day ago #1308715528

Just a check in update. May go one more round of HA with Clavell, Happy with gains and progress but I want a touch up, First quarter for PMMA isn’t going to happen with work demands, but hopefully by end of year. Gains are holding so far and still happy with the result. As a funny aside, my wife has been asking for a mold of my Cock for years using the “clone a Willy” kit. Recently I decided what the heck and ordered the kit. She was at work so off I go with this kit. I can tell you it’s a bit awkward to stand over the kitchen trashcan with a raging hard on while the algenate sets in the tube. Go to fill the thin with the provided silicone and it only fills a little over halfway before I ran out of silicone ( that’s an ego booster for sure !).

So she gets home and I show her , explaining I will have to order two kits to do a complete job but we can look at the first try ( you’re supposed to let it set for 24 hours, but we had a cruise planned). We pull it out and I can tell you it looks a lot different when you can change angles from where your Cock normally sits.

She’s delighted, and between final packing and such it gets set on the kitchen bar next to the mold. Off on our cruise we go. The day before we get back she gets an email from her pop , he lives in the dakotas and usually comes south in December never really schedules, and usually stays a day or two while his rv is setting up. Seems he decided to drop in while we are out of town. I go “cool, I’ve got a package coming anyway”. About 15 minutes later her eyes get wide and she says “. The mold is still in the kitchen bar”. I realize what she is saying pause and say “ whelp, guess he should have warned us huh?” To which she laughs and says “ good thing you ran out of silicone”

He never mentioned it when we got home, but I sure a pink silicone dildo on the kitchen bar wasn’t missed .

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715617

While it’s a funny story, I wish I had done a “before” , “during” and “ progression” molds. We can cover numbers etc when going through this journey, but having an actual mold is a whole different thing. When we are already spending thousands of dollars on this, what’s 50:bucks a few times to record differences in an indelible manner

Just my thoughts

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715624

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 20
Dude, that's funny. Imagine his reaction to seeing a weenie mold on the counter. To each their own.

I think the before/after pics - especially when we do a side by side comparison really help. I know it definitely helped me comprehend the difference!

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 5 days 3 hours ago #1308716957

Just a check in.

My normal hang or “dress” is to the left side of pants . I’m under a year into this and still overall very happy with the results. I’ve lost some filler on the left top side where it rests against my thigh daily ( I’m figuring compression and movement accelerated absorption ). Not noticible to others, but I do notice it. I will probably get a top off to address this. I’m still planning to do PMMA at some point, but timing is the main issue so it may not be this year. I know folks don’t always give follow-ups so I will do my best to give continuing progress reports. Based on that absorbed point I may be a “ fast” absorber , which would indicate PMMA as the preferred filler for me.

I still stand by starting with HA when you bite the bullet and go for it because of its adjust and reversibility, while more expensive to “test drive” your Dick, it is worth it. Think of it as a long term rental, you can leave, extend the lease, or after your happy with the neighborhood and the amenities, buy the perfect place next door (PMMA).

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 5 days 1 hour ago #1308716958

I'm now 29 months past HA (volux) and it seems like some of the skin thickness it gave me is going to stick around indefinitely. There are 2 maybe pea sized nuggets left over but the rest is just thicker skin - curious if you think you're going to have the same. I have no intention of getting my HA dissolved, hopefully the PMMA people can work around it if it's still lingering, BUT...
I wonder if you're seeing the same, i.e. any indication you're getting what seems like it will be permanent skin thickening from your HA. I have not seen any doctors mention this, nor people here, and I suspect it's because nobody lets their stuff completely dissolve naturally without going in for a top up, AND, because doctors don't want to promise permanent gains from HA especially if they aren't certain how and why.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 4 days 18 hours ago #1308716964

itgoesthud wrote: I'm now 29 months past HA (volux) and it seems like some of the skin thickness it gave me is going to stick around indefinitely. There are 2 maybe pea sized nuggets left over but the rest is just thicker skin - curious if you think you're going to have the same. I have no intention of getting my HA dissolved, hopefully the PMMA people can work around it if it's still lingering, BUT...
I wonder if you're seeing the same, i.e. any indication you're getting what seems like it will be permanent skin thickening from your HA. I have not seen any doctors mention this, nor people here, and I suspect it's because nobody lets their stuff completely dissolve naturally without going in for a top up, AND, because doctors don't want to promise permanent gains from HA especially if they aren't certain how and why.

Not to get off topic but doesn’t HA induce some collagen production with each round? I realize it’s a very thin layer compared to PMMA or Ellanse , but wouldn’t it stand to reason that if you have had multiple rounds of HA, the skin would be left permanently thicker by the collagen that was produced?

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 4 days 10 hours ago #1308716969

that's what im sort of trying to crowdsource, if any of the guys who had a trial run of HA, as a one and done (whether they have future plans for other stuff or not), if there are lingering seemingly permanent effects. Not because I think it's the ideal way of adding permanent growth, rather I'm curious if that's what's going on with my Dick. My skin feels thicker when i pinch it, thus the curiosity (since he said he's going the PMMA route eventually and idk, maybe he's going to let his subside naturally?)

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 4 days 2 hours ago #1308716975

There's studies out now showing that HA in many cases proves to not actually fully vanish on its own. Perhaps my doc @LeonardoMedicine can chime in because we talked about it briefly.

Basically it turns to mush. It loses its ability to maintain rigidity and hold water I believe. But it can hang around for years after. So between that and the bit of collagen production, yes you can retain some size I'd say. I know women who gradually end up getting less added and less often to their lips and eventually it seems like they rarely have to do it. My wife for instance always held onto HA in her lips very well. Over the course of several year she's only had a couple syringes and they still look the same (and she had small lips to begin with).

Hopefully a professional can give some insight. But if you google search there are studies showing it hanging around now.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream