PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 9 months 5 hours ago #1308713341

Looking for around 6 to 6 1/4 mid shaft Girth Flaccid and good hang. My mid shaft has always been a little larger than base so a taper that matches what I had before, just girthier .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 9 months 4 hours ago #1308713342

Very obtainable dude. You’re going to get it just be patient. You have a good starting point with good aesthetics so you’ll end up with a nice natural looking fat one haha. Congrats on starting the journey.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 8 months 4 weeks ago #1308713348

• Rybrad
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Looks like everything is going well so far! I was leaning on going to Dr. C for PMMA but honestly, I'm a bit scared of the permanent nature of it and the high risk for nodules and not knowing how the product will be decades down the line.
I'm now seriously considering PhalloFILL, like very very seriously considering it. However, I have a few questions and concerns that maybe you could help me with.
1. This is very expensive and having to top up every 6 months to a year would not be financially attainable for me. However, if I had to top up every 18 months to 2 years, that is doable for me. I was always under the assumption that HA lasted 6 months to a year, but PhalloFILL is making longer lasting claims. What is your opinion?
2. How spongy does it feel? Does it feel like your natural penis, or is there an obvious softness to it that is easily discernable? I'd like to maintain stiff erections and not have a squishy feeling when hard?
3. They have locations all over the US and even one in my city, but I want to go with the practitioner with the most experience. Would this be the Dallas location?

Thanks so much! I look forward to following your progress and may even DM you for more information.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 8 months 4 weeks ago #1308713350

Rybrad wrote: 1. This is very expensive and having to top up every 6 months to a year would not be financially attainable for me. However, if I had to top up every 18 months to 2 years, that is doable for me. I was always under the assumption that HA lasted 6 months to a year, but Phallofill is making longer lasting claims. What is your opinion?

The dissipation of temporary fillers like Hyaluronic Acid (HA) or Radiesse seems largely determined by your own body's rate of breaking down and removing foreign substances. Our bodies all seem to vary in rates of speed when it comes to different things. Think how some people can grow really long hair really fast while others would have to commit to years to achieve the same length. Not all processes & physiologies are equal.. There may be other factors at play as well, but in the end you really won't know the extent of retention until you actually get it done. I have absolutely heard of verified 2 year retentions and on the flip side, as low as 6 months.

That said, you have to keep something in mind which may alleviate the cost burden: Typically when people get top-offs, they are injecting less volume, and so in theory you should be paying less than the original price (assuming you are injecting considerably less volume the 2nd time around). Think of this example: after about 18 months you are at a 50% loss of your original HA gains. At this time, if you were to go in for a top-off, you won't need nearly the same volume to reach the size you were the first time around, which would presumably be cheaper. I won't speak for PhalloFILL because despite all the other (non-Dallas) Clinics being affiliated with the company name, they are in-fact independent as a practice & business. You'll have to inquire with whichever location you plan on visiting regarding top-off rates (flat-rate pricing vs price-per-volume injected).

I also want to stress how reasonable rates have become despite inflation + being a very specialized niche & uncommon procedure. In the 90's and 2000's, $15,000 was a steal of a price with a strong forecast of depressing complications. I think at present time, my most expensive FILLER Sponsor is around $10,000, and that's largely due to overhead as he operates out of some of the most expensive real estate in the country and also happens to be highly credentialed. More importantly, think about the confidence-per-dollar you get with a fatter cock versus a coveted sports car. While I'm sure some of you have your own motivations, the vast majority of guys want the big dick no less than they want the Porsche, except now we live in a time where the big dick amounts to 5% of the cost of a luxury/sports car with comparable effect. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy promoting healthy competition amongst my Sponsors (while representing them fairly to the best of my ability), which in turn helps keep costs reasonable. I try to encourage seasonal promotions and such to ensure readership here can grab at whatever they can take off the top. At present time, PhalloBoard Members have a 5% Discount with Androfill (Ellanse & HA - United Kingdom) and a 10% Off any Male Enhancement Services from Jiva Med Spa (Which includes Bellafill PMMA). Find their contact info by clicking here and mention the PhalloBoards member discount prior or during booking.

Regardless of all of that, let us not forget that this is an aesthetic elective medical procedure that are performed by maybe 20-25 practitioners in the North America worth trusting your penis with (yes that includes some non-Sponsors)... this by very definition makes it a luxury... but perhaps the most inexpensive luxury for men all things considered.

Rybrad wrote: 2. How spongy does it feel? Does it feel like your natural penis, or is there an obvious softness to it that is easily discernable? I'd like to maintain stiff erections and not have a squishy feeling when hard?

This comes up a lot, and I think it has to do with earlier iterations of HA. As some of you may or may not know, HA is naturally created in the body (one of a few reasons it has such a strong safety profile), and medical manufacturers learned that they can make it in the lab through a technique called cross-linking. Older iterations of HA were used for soft areas (face, etc) and it wasn't until more recently that cosmetic medicine had expanded its use all over the body. Now there are cross-linked iterations much more robust and compatible for use in the penis.

This explains why some of the more recent HA reviews (either in a Progress Report or Directory Rating) have been generally positive. What has made PhalloFILL so popular so quickly is that they really put in the work to find the right brand of HA that would provide both the best kind of retention, and more importantly, "feel & naturalness."

It should also be noted that you don't want the penis to be too hard much like you wouldn't want it to be too soft. Even an erect penis has some "give" when pressed against the skin. I've been to an Adult Novelty store, and that's when I noticed that ZERO of the dildos (which are meant to mimic an actual penis) were ever as hard as vibrators (which are meant to provide stimulation as an electrical device).

Last advice here regarding the "feel" of HA. If you are the type that is hyper-critical then I'd strongly recommend being circumcised and starting with low-to-medium volumes. This way if you didn't like it, it's easy to manage and will eventually dissipate. If you can live with potential imperfections that only you will notice, then go with whatever the practitioner recommends. And by the way, the potential imperfections wasn't a knock on HA, all fillers have a degree of unpredictability, now matter how good the doctor or filler is.

Rybrad wrote: 3. They have locations all over the US and even one in my city, but I want to go with the practitioner with the most experience. Would this be the Dallas location?

So part of the affiliation is that PhalloFILL provided training (among other things) to these would-be affiliates, and so they are all in theory qualified to do a modest (or even great) job. That said, for me it would be Dallas 100%. They are the ACTUAL FOUNDERS AND COMPANY of PhalloFILL and they've also had a pretty good reputation with keeping patients satisfied (they have the most ratings in the Directory Listing section of this site).

However, if budgeting and logistics is of notable importance, then call your closest PhalloFILL Office, many of them being Urology practices, more than equipped and familiar with penile health & enhancement.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 8 months 4 weeks ago #1308713358

Woke up with a new feeling in my member, as in the change woke me up. I noticed a small nick in my compression sleeve when I was removing it for cleaning yesterday and didn’t think much of it, cleaned and reinstalled. Woke up at 0430 because something was different down there . A quick exam found that between the friction of the sheets and my normal tossing and turning coupled with morning wood split the compression sheath to almost the base ( kinda like how a crack in your windshield can “run” ). I’ve got an email in to Doc Clavell for advice / sending me a new sleeve , I wasn’t going to bombard him with Dick pics at 0430 lol.

I will say that wearing that sleeve for several days REALLY makes you more sensitive in short term, NOT in a bad way but so far (about 45 minutes after waking up to the sleeve rip) I can still practically feel the weave of the cloth in my boxers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odouble

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 8 months 4 weeks ago #1308713366

• phalloguy100
  • Trying to go from grower to shower!
  • Thank you received: 8
Thank you so much for posting about your experience. It definitely helps!!

Has the feeling around your shaft changed at all?

Is the sleeve really noticeable or can you comfortably wear pants over it without an unnatural bulge? Is the sleeve painful to wear?

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 8 months 4 weeks ago #1308713368

It it’s not noticeable in jeans or slacks though I recommend relaxed fit and loose stretch cotton boxers. You’re going to hang on the side you normally do. The sleeve is designed to fit tightly just behind the glans and to the base of your member. Obviously open ended , and while it might change your normal stream when you urinate it isn’t reall uncomfortable, just really snug. I did have a little discomfort at the base for pressure but that went away after a couple days, more of an annoyance really. The sleeve is designed to keep you at full Flaccid extension while the filler settles.

As I said be fore mine got nicked and tore , but they are sending me a new one. Using my glans ring right now to stay a good hang in the mean time .

When the sleeve comes off you ARE more sensitive for a few hours, not painful, just that area has been isolated from any diirect contact is all..

Sleeve is about 1/8 Inch think to lend stability, and is put on like a reverse condom Placed at the base and rolled to the glans.

Hope this helps.

Last edit: by Coastalcock.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713383

• Rybrad
Hey Coastal,

Are you anticipating having to get a touchup session each year after your initial Girth goals are met? Also, can you speak to the feel of the HA? When you have an Erection does it feel solid and firm like pre HA?

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713385

It’s early days hey for me (10 days). But if feels pretty normal when Erect, just girthier . A little softer between mid shaft and base but the Mrs. Does t notice aside for it being bigger. I will be going for a round two for sure , then maintain appts with a check at year one for retention and further appts based on that.

After round one with all the blood pushed out it appears like my pre photos where I was getting a good gravity hang , let the blood flow back in with gravity and it gets noticibly girthier than that .

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713387

• Rybrad
That's awesome man! Please keep us posted with all your updates. Does it look odd since he didn't inject behind the glans yet or did the filler migrate there?

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713418

New sleeve came in and I got it fitted. Good news is it’s 98 digress outside so it’s an easy hang. Bad news is it’s 98 degrees outside lol. Due to not being able to wear my sleeve for a few days there was a little migration to the left mid shaft , barely noticible, but I can tell . I normally “dress” to the left and when sleeping with the glans ring to try and keep Flaccid extension my unit ends up laying on its left side between my legs. It may self correct now that I’m back in a sleeve , or it may require some correction at my round 2 appt. Either way I plan on a full round two. Then assess after healing..

Here are some from Saturday, semi Erect, not full blown lol
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vinny81

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713442

Quick update at two weeks , the filler that was migrating to the left side while I was having to use a glans ring awaiting the new sleeve is mostly centered back in place now, round two filler and correction will even everything out perfectly I imagine. Barely noticeable and doesn’t effect performance at all , I believe it occurred for two reasons, one there is still available space for filler to move , so it did when not pressed into place to “set”, two the way my member naturally sits while sleeping is on its left side allowing gravity to assist in this.

Still very happy so far, may try for new measurements today if I get a chance .

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713443

Coastalcock wrote: Quick update at two weeks , the filler that was migrating to the left side while I was having to use a glans ring awaiting the new sleeve is mostly centered back in place now, round two filler and correction will even everything out perfectly I imagine. Barely noticeable and doesn’t effect performance at all , I believe it occurred for two reasons, one there is still available space for filler to move , so it did when not pressed into place to “set”, two the way my member naturally sits while sleeping is on its left side allowing gravity to assist in this.

Still very happy so far, may try for new measurements today if I get a chance .

These are the type of comments I continue to use as an opportunity to remind readers (specifically those who have never had any work done) that at least one follow-up appointment is almost 100% inevitable with filler injections, typically seen as a "touch-up" (with the potential for more girth if desired).

Due to the dynamic nature of our penis (shrinks, grows, hard, soft, hangs left or right and so on), in conjunction with the difficulty to have an A+ rating on commitment to post-op protocol (properly massaging unit at regular intervals despite life & work obligations), PLUS the slight degree of unpredictability of how your shaft "takes" dermal fillers (regardless of physician & filler type), injectable phalloplasty lends itself to the near inevitability of a subsequent appointment (and possibly a third).

I remind this to readers so they understand that injectable phalloplasty is a process and seldom (if ever) a one-stop shop. More importantly however, is being prepared financially and logistically for at least a year to achieve an end-result that both yields satisfactory girth and aesthetics.

The great thing with Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is that when your foundation is set (and there is a degree of elastin & collagen that will play a role in long-term retention even if you do lose some size), you'll only have to periodically top-off minor imperfections and nominal girth loss (much like you keep your car tires topped off to the correct PSI) with much less volume than your original procedure, which should in turn keep costs manageable with the peace of mind of having arguably the safest filler option on the market inside you (HA naturally occurs in the body in-fact).

@Coastalcock good to hear things are going good overall, thanks for keeping us up to date.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713452

I would add skeptical, that if it was not for this board and all the others posting here I would probably have been more concerned. However after reading LOTS of posts, I went into this knowing I would need at least two possibly three sessions to get everyth8ng just right. Knowing that they CAN make corrections to HA was the primary reason I went this route, and I’m just happy things are going swimmingly so far.

Thanks again for this forum, I will continue to post updates, offer what limited advice I can, and follow others journeys here
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 8 months 1 week ago #1308713660

Round two appt is Monday . Going to address the slight unequalness and add more to base, and mid Girth. Pleased with the results so far and Flaccid hang is more apparent/thicker . We will see what the doc recommends this round but I’m asking for another 6 units min (7.2 ml).

Will post up new pics three days post round 2 ( when the sleeve can come off) and throughout thenrecovered period.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ManyRed

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream