PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714411

I know these guys are against it for now but damn I hope they come around to team PMMA at some point and start offering Bellafill. They're just way too skilled as injectors, and, I'm already in downtown HTX, I'd drop a bank wire and drive over there tomorrow, do tiny batches building up over months, be perfect.

I don't hate my HA (done elsewhere) but I guarantee I won't be able to afford indefinite top-ups. Whereas I could absolutely afford the going rate for 2 or 3 PMMA trips from other doctors, it's just damn near impossible to get to Tijuana or Ohio with my work schedule.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714420

I plan on asking Doc. Clavell when I go for round 3 if he will do Bellafill, or might consider it. PhalloFILL is one of the procedures he offers ( as a busy Urologist ) so he might entertain the thought.
The following user(s) said Thank You: itgoesthud

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714427

hell if you even ask let me know, I know the parent PhalloFILL company folks have generally said they're not fans of it, and I understand their reasoning, but I don't know if that bars doctors under them from using PMMA at their discretion or what.

Dr Clavell is a 15-20 minute drive for me, if he offered it I could trivially go in for multiple small sessions of Bellafill and get a damn near perfect result going in 5ml increments until I reached my goal. In your case since you already have a ton of HA it might be a barrier, but for me since my HA was 23 months ago (November 2021) there's only a little bit left (though I feel like my skin may have changed permanently for the thicker?) so it may be easier to work around.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714461

I don’t know if the Doc has a NDA or procedural limitations with PhalloFILL though I would assume an NDA. However he is his own Urologist so he can do whatever he feels comfortable with. As I recall from previous conversations, his significant other is a Dermatologist so between the two of them, I’m pretty sure they could get a handle on PMMA based injections in the body. Doc Clavell is a BUSY Urologist, with appts fully booked a couple of months out, PMMA would likely not take additional injection time so it comes down to if he is comfortable with PMMA as a filler,

I see him in a couple of weeks, so I will update on the board in a separate thread ( to keep it separated from PhalloFILL ) if he is willing to entertain PMMA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: itgoesthud

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 1 week ago #1308714471

• TX1373
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
I posted a few weeks ago regarding my visit with Clavell. I'm 3 weeks out today, when I'm supposed to take the sleeve off. Just wanting to provide an update.

I had sex after 3 days. My Dick was still black and bruised. It hurt like hell, but it hurt so good...lol. I was trying to surprise my wife, and I didn't tell her I had it done. We had sex in the dark, so she didn't see the bruising. The second she went down, she hesitated. She kept going, but I could tell she knew something was different. We went on to intercourse, and it deffinaltey felt different....tighter. She enjoyed it, and was especially wet, and came especially quick. Afterwards she asked me if I did something to my Dick, and then I had to come clean and tell her. She tried to act fussy that I didn't tell her first, and so I told her not to worry, if she was upset I'd simply go get it reversed. She got unfussy real quick...lol. So, moral of the story is there is no hiding this thing. The results are immediate and apparent.

I had more sex over several days. My Dick was raw and bruised. That sleeve is torture to your injured unit. Sex probably didn't help. I literally had open scrapes all over my Dick from the combo of abrasive sex, and that sleeve chafing my skin. I'm questioning if sex after only 3 days is a good idea. On my next go around I'll probably give it a week to heal a bit more. If you do have sex, make sure you use lots of lube to prevent the chafing.

By the end of week 1, the bruising was gone, but I just had this raw Dick. I ended up putting neosporin on my unit because I was worried about the scrapes, and it also helped with the chafing from the compression sleeve. The downside is the slight bit of lube the neosporin provided made the sleeve slide off if you didn't have it on just right.

There were a few occasions I could not wear the sleeve, because as much as you try to hide it, it's a little apparent in some pants. I took it off for a wedding, and at the office a few times. Each time I didn't wear it, I feared my Dick would deflate and I'd lose everything.

By about day 12, the sleeve was really bothering me. Your glans sticks out of the front, and gets really sensitive...like the wind could blow and it would hurt, sensitive. As it rubbed in my pants, it became quite uncomfortable. Sometimes at night the pinching pain of it would wake me up, and I'd have to re-adjust, and then I wouldn't sleep very good.

By day 14, I was taking the sleeve off more and more, and by day 15 I took it off completely (1 week short of protocol). Did it make a difference? I don't know what my Dick would look like if I'd worn it a full 3 weeks, but I don't think it made a difference. Your Dick will still turtle up, and mine looks lumpy and funky when it goes full turtle (not like that smooth full pumped look you see in pics). After a few days of not wearing the sleeve, it regularly looks turtled and smaller when limp, as opposed to while wearing the sleeve and limp, where it looks more stretched and full. I dont think the strectched full look is a permanent thing. However, when hard it all looks good again, and I haven't lost a single thing. My Dick healed nicely as far as the bruising within 1 week, and chafing within 2 days of sleeve Removal. It feels fully healed and 100% back to normal.

As for the size. My 3 week measurement is the same as post procedure. I'm a solid 6" mid shaft, and 6.25" at the base when hard (up from 5.5" when hard). When limp and "pumped" or strecthed and "full" I'm 5" around, up from 4.5". It looks great hard. A little uneven, but overall a nice smooth appearance. It feels very natural. When fully engorged its the exact same hardness (not spongy feeling). And now that normal feeling has returned (not the chafed super sensitive injured Dick feeling), sex is great. Feels the same, just tighter. I never thought 1/2" would make such a difference, but its a distinctly different tighter feeling.

My next appointment is early November. If I gain another 1/2" to get to 6.5" I think that may actually be enough. I no longer feel like I have a small Dick. At 6" around it just feels like I'm in a different club. At 6.5" I feel like I'll have joined the elite who have bragging rights because they can actually say they have a big Dick. Overall, I'd do this again in a heartbeat. It's scary as hell at first, but I think overall it's a very minimal risk, conservative way to go. I love the results thus far.

Last edit: by TX1373.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 1 week ago #1308714477

Ok, didn’t catch if you were circ or not ( or I can’t remember). My biggest improvement was my king ring (glans). Sheesh I sound like a shill ( I’m not, I’ve paid full price for the size kit and 4 rings so far. You want to quit Turtling. Especially after the sleeve comes off? Get a glans ring. Pics in my thread. Also helps keep everything “down Hanging” It’s what used when my first sleeve ripped until another could get here and now wear everyday My Flaccid hang is between 5.5 and 6 consistently when I was a Grower before.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 3 days ago #1308714575

Well, here waiting for my appt. Guess I got too eager, thought it was for 11am……..nope, I just have shitty handwriting on my calendar, it’s actually for 1pm so I get to look through here for a bit waiting.

Round three, I’m going to try and get the Doc to do the 8 units I’ve already paid for instead of the six like he normally does, explaining to him that whenI absorb the filler, I’m going to PMMA. Will also ask those questions and let y’all know.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 3 days ago #1308714576

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 21
Haha! Yeah I’ve been wanting to head back sometime next year for another fill. It’s crazy that I was once worried as shit about doing it and the affect it would have on my spouse. But I’ll for sure talk with her about it this time.

That’s wild that you’re going from HA to PMMA but I know you wouldn’t be the first. Just curious - Why?

Good luck with the procedure!

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 3 days ago #1308714578

Just wanted to chime in, checkout the site for Rejuvall, and their information regarding HA and PMMA, according to their "proprietary procedure" the initial use of HA allows the penis to have the inflammation reaction to the filler, with HA being used first the PMMA subsequent injections are more successful and much less worry of hard spots and other typical PMMA issues. So according to their methodology using HA first then PMMA "Bellafill" for instance has a much higher success rate with less complications. Whether you use the practice or not its additional information at the least.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 3 days ago #1308714581

Ok, round three went off without a hitch … so far lol. The Doc was awesome as usual , and the procedure went well. I did talk to him about if was going to offer Bellafill and the answer was a fairly hard NO with the explanation that he is happy with the fillers used by PhalloFILL and he doesn’t have enough use data for Bella fill to be comfortable with it.

I still wholeheartedly recommend Doc Clavell for the PhalloFILL procedure and would have no reservations going back to him if I should decide to continue with HA fillers.

My plan is still PMMA as the HA is absorbed .

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 3 days ago #1308714582

That's about what I might have expected. Neither a bad nor good thing, I'd imagine most of the people working under that banner are fairly like minded and more or less in agreement on things like this. Worth a shot though!

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 2 days ago #1308714586

Odouble wrote: Haha! Yeah I’ve been wanting to head back sometime next year for another fill. It’s crazy that I was once worried as shit about doing it and the affect it would have on my spouse. But I’ll for sure talk with her about it this time.

That’s wild that you’re going from HA to PMMA but I know you wouldn’t be the first. Just curious - Why?

Good luck with the procedure!

In my use case, I went HA first because it was reversible if either I or the wife were unhappy with the result. So far , I am very happy with the result and the wife loves it, so as it is absorbed by my body I will go with a perm filler like PMMA. I have heard that you get a better result this way, and it is more expensive to do it this way, but ithis method gives you options right up to the point you start adding PMMA. That’s my reason and reasoning at least.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 16 hours ago #1308714609

Three day update, post round three. Supplementing daily with collagen peptide powder in water or Gatorade , post round three added arnica to hopefully reduce bruising.

Sleeve came off for first shower post round three. Two bruises at injection sites left side at mod and base, each slightly smaller than a dime. So significantly less bruising. PhalloFILL has its own sleeve now with a different design than the stealth sleeves I was getting before. Has a “crown” at the glans to help trap it and retain Flaccid extension.

Doc did work some filler past the circ scar and it’s beginning to fill in. All in all, even, attractive, and full . Waiting on at least a week before tracking measurements and a month before giving “final” measurements ( for now). I still think PMMA is in my future

I said this in another thread. Track your measurements. The eyes and mind have an amazing ability to adapt to new normals , after a while you will be saying “did I get anything”. The tale of the tape won’t lie though.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 5 months 4 weeks ago #1308714638

• Agent5
  • Thank you received: 5
Great post.

I’m in the same boat I believe. I have a credit of 4 units from a sale. I’m probably going to go for HA one more time and then take a long look at PMMA. I’m gaining at each procedure but after gaining .25 at my first session, subsequent sessions have not given the same gains. I’m not sure if I’m just a rapid absorber or what but after multiple sessions I’d like to have gained more than I have.

You’re correct about new size becoming “normal”. I’ve taken photos since the beginning and it’s def a move in the front direction. But, the tape isn’t supporting this many visits.

Last edit: by Agent5.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714788

• TX1373
  • Thank you received: 2
I am a little over 2 weeks after visit #2 with Clavell. Overall, it went much smoother than the 1st. The lidocaine injections didn't hurt as bad, and he didn't hit a vein like last time, so that was good. Bruising was mild compared to last time (I had a lot of blood buildup because of hitting a vein last time). I took vitamins this time to reduce bruising. I also dabbed a bit of topical lidocaine cream on my unit just prior to walking in the office, which I think numbed it enough to make those initial injections not hurt as bad (not sure why they don't offer that as part of the protocol).

Post procedure, had typical swelling, and mild bruising. Had to go up a sleeve size. I also bought an aftermarket sleeve to use as an alternate. It is advertised as a Girth extender, made of a very soft stretchy silicone. It has a thick base that prevented the sleeve from rolling upward (which the one the doctor gives you is prone to doing), and even a silicone strap to go around your Balls. It was softer and stretched more, and therefore easier to get on and off. Despite not being as rigid, it kept my Dick extended (which is the goal). I really liked that it kept compression on the base, which the other sleeve lacked because it constantly rolled up. The drawback is that its only 4.5" long and was designed for the front part of your Cock to stick out. That would be fine if you were 5" or so, but at 6.5" I had 2" sticking out which didnt quite get the compression all the way to the tip. I'm going to look for one of these in a longer version for next time. Overall, it was just more comfortable and didnt cause all the chaffing. I also took Coastal Cock's advice and bought a King Ring. I'm a believer! I wore the ring with that shorter sleeve, and it was a good combo. The sleeve kept compression on the base, and the fist 4.5" of my Dick stretched, and the ring kept the tip 2" sticking out stretched out despite not having compression. There were a few times I couldn't wear a sleeve, and I just wore the ring. I honestly feel like you might be able to get away with just the ring. Obviously, you don't get the compression the sleeve offers, but it absolutely keeps your unit fully extended, which I think may be more important than compression. Clavell explained its the Turtling up for an extended period that promotes uneven distribution and dissolving (causing lumpyness). The King Ring will not let you turtle and keeps everything below the ring plump and full. Its a heck of a lot less cumbersome than the sleeve, and a good option if you just can't wear the sleeve. I'm absolutely going to wear the ring daily after the 3 weeks. I'm Hanging at 6"+ long, and nearly 6" Girth while limp with the ring on. It's just really cool.

After 2 weeks, the swelling seems to have subsided and I measured for the 1st time today. I'm a solid 6.5", up from 6" after the 1st round. So far, it looks like I'm getting 1/2" each round of 6 unit injections. 1 more, and hopefully I'll be in the 7" Girth club. The result looks good. The 2nd round evened out a little lumpyness, though it's still not fully symmetrical. Overall, I don't think anyone would note the asymmetry but me. It looks pretty darn even and smooth when Erect. I can tell it feels a bit more spongy and not quite as hard as after the 1st round, so I suppose the more material you inject the more it may feel that way. Overall though, not a major difference, and again, probably not noticeable to someone other than me, who's overly critical. Otherwise, the Girth is great, sex is great, my wife seems to love it. Blowjobs have gotten a little "sloppier" as she has a harder time fitting her mouth on it (which I don't mind one bit). Everything feels tighter.

Looking forward to round 3!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123abc

Last edit: by TX1373.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream