PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 8 months 6 days ago #1308713682

Whelp, here now waiting on the doc for round 2. Wish me luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: ManyRed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 8 months 6 days ago #1308713683

• ManyRed
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
Good luck. But I’m sure you don’t need it. Look forward to your thoughts. Like you I was very impressed with the first session, really appreciate you sharing your story.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 8 months 6 days ago #1308713685

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 20
Good luck! Would love to see a before and after of 2 sessions. I really love the Flaccid bulge for me after just one round of PMMA. And I used to be worried that it might seem squishy when Erect but I’m back to being rock hard.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 8 months 5 days ago #1308713688

2nd round went great, 7.2 ml with slight taper to glans

Doc was impressed with healing and Girth gains at 4 weeks post round 1 said keep doing what you’re doing with a fist bump

Doc Clavell is great if Houston is closer than Dallas for you

Docs round one measurements

Flaccid length stretched 6.5 Flaccid Girth with blood pushed from member back into body 3.75

Post four week, length unchanged with stretch 6.5 , Girth using same technique 4.75

Still wearing glans ring when out of sleeve ( may need to size up).this DOES help with Flaccid hang and allows gravity to let blood into penis giving you a girthy hang.

Taking collagen pepetides 2x daily with water, for 20 bucks on Amazon it can’t hurt, and may help

Drink enough water. If you aren’t taking a leak every 45min to 1hr with a full bladder and clear stream, you probably aren’t getting enough water. HA needs water! So water your most important plant for good growth.

Will take pics after sleeve comes off
The following user(s) said Thank You: ManyRed

Last edit: by Coastalcock.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 8 months 5 days ago #1308713692

• ManyRed
Awesome.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 8 months 2 days ago #1308713767

At day three I removed the sheath for shower and cleaning. For round 2 I bruised more significantly. Though not more painfully over round one. The second sheath I ordered from Amazon appears well made and has similar characteristics to the sheath given by PhalloFILL, so I’d say it was a viable option to have as a spare at minimal cost.

Because I dress to the left I noticed an indentation on the left side at the base caused by the sheath. I took my Amazon order and cut it to a length of just behind the glans to 3/4 down and wore that for several hours instead of the full sheath. Hang was not a problem and retraction was not an issue and it seemed to allow gravity to push the filler into that indentation ( which coincidentally was the only painful area, like a kink in the hose between dressing left and the sheath).

I wore the 3/4 sheath to prevent migration to the bottom (1/4 down to tip) of my penis as my “mid Girth” is even and correct so far. WhenI removed the sheath after several hours, there wasn’t a “dividing line” between the 1/4 uncovered and the 3/4 covered.

Still too bruised this round for pics, but gains are there, I will know for sure between days 7-10 as last time that was where things settled and swelling was confirmed gone.

Will report more later

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 7 months 4 weeks ago #1308713801

I figured I would throw some quick update pics post round 2. My unit is a little irritated by the sleeve and in order to juggle everything I put a compression ring at the base ( no pumping or anything). To keep a decent Erection going. So far things are progressing nicely.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bart

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 7 months 5 hours ago #1308714230

Figured an update was in order

Gains stabilized for round 2

Flaccid Girth around 6 at base. Erect 6 7/8

Mid Girth Flaccid 5.75. Erect 6 3/4

No lost Erect length

Still using glans ring daily and Flaccid variation does occur depending on how hydrated I am or if sitting compressed (like driving). However once I stand up the ring pulls everything down and I don’t accordion .

Erect Girth is staying consistent with measurements and round three is scheduled in November unless I can get an earlier appt.

So far, very happy with results., but may try some pumping
The following user(s) said Thank You: Texas

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 4 weeks ago #1308714232

• Agent5
  • Thank you received: 5
Fwiw I found that pumping breaks down the filler pretty rapidly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coastalcock

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 4 weeks ago #1308714240

Thanks for the heads up! (pun intended). Perhaps I will steer clear of that until I research more.

Though if I find I’m not keeping gains or rapidly losing them I will go PMMA. I started with HA as it was reversible, but the XO and I really like the results so I gotta keep ‘em.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 4 weeks ago #1308714243

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 20
Just wanted to congratulate you on the gains! You're almost at 7 inches Girth?! Wow. How's the reaction with your partner been? Have you noticed any lost length? And I believe you plan to lose some Girth over time, right?

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 4 weeks ago #1308714248

Partner is loving it. She was always a squirter, and orgasms fairly easily, but now all of the above plus spasms of muscle contractions she can’t control. The first couple of “O” s now have to be oral or fingers to get her ready, but sliding all the way in and just me “flexing” can bring her over the edge in a minute.

It’s been great for me too lol, no lost length on the tape ( you may have a visual perception as lengthxgirth changes). I’m also “square” with Girth and length almost equal.

I expect some loss, though other than the changes post round with swelling I have t had any , but if I turn out to be one of those few unfortunate guys that absorb fast , I will go PMMA, probably at Avanti . If it’s a top off once a year however I will stick with HA.

Still wearing my glans ring and it’s still keeping me a “shower”, though the HA helps with that as well. It also keeps a delineated area between glans and Girth as the missus really likes the glans too, one of the things she didn’t want to lose with the procedure ( she saw the bad outcome silicone uncut pics online and was worried). I’m cut so that wasn’t an issue .

Suffice to say I wouldn’t sweat wearing a Speedo on a crowded beach now, and certainly not after round 3 in November

I cannot stress enough for anyone considering this or another reputable procedure, the mental confidence you will gain is incredible.

I only say the following to help define the above, I’ve never been shy with the ladies and professionally I’ve always been accomplished with violence. I’ve fought for my life over a weapon, been shot, stabbed, hit with a vehicle , blown up ( mildly). In the course of things and it never stopped me finishing my tasking successfully. So I’m not without confidence , but this is a GAME CHANGER! Even if you were gifted like some of the others here with 8” and 6” thick to start ( I was almost 7” and 5.75 at the thickes point) , getting a “little more” boosts your overall self view like you wouldn’t believe, hell, Thor would feel better about himself after this lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odouble, Bart

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714329

• TX1373
I'm in Houston and been lurking about, on and off these boards for years. No procedure has ever seemed reliable enough for me to chance it until now. That said, I just had my 1st round with Clavell today. I'm almost the same dimensions as Coastalcock, close to 7" x 5.75". I'm hoping for a similar outcome. Despite hearing PhalloFILL is non-invasive, low risk, reversible, etc, I was still incredibly nervous, but ready to take the plunge. I called and set an appointment, and a sales representative promptly responded and answered all my questions. My goal is to get to 7" + Girth, and after talking with the rep, I figured it would take 3 rounds (since Cavell only does 6 units per session, and the rep said I can expect 1/4-1/3" on each round). If you buy upfront, you get a pretty good discount, so I set my mind to plan on the 20 unit deal they offer. I met with Clavell, and he seemed very down to earth and eager to help. The office is a pretty nice office downtown, and they are full-on board certified Urologist (which is one of the reasons I chose this procedure over some nurse practioner armed with a needle, like you might find elsewhere). Clavell explained everything and answered all my questions (some of which differed from the sales rep who I first talked to on the phone). The rep told me 1/4-1/3" gains are possible. Clavell told me to expect 1/4" up to 1/2" gains per session. The rep on the phone had told me I need to wait 10 days for sex, but Clavell said 3 days. The rep told me he's seen guys (including himself) who are 3 years in and haven't lost anything to absorption. I told Clavell I was committed to the procedure even if it only lasted 6 months, and so asked him not to give me the sales pitch, but instead to shoot me straight on the absorption. Clavell said he's seen guys come in that are 1.5 - 2 years in who still have most of it, but that everyone is a little different. Some guys will lose it quickly because they don't follow the post-procedure protocol. Apparently, you have to wear a compression sleeve not only to keep the result smooth and distributed evenly, but also to keep your hog stretched out so the gel won't drain down and out if it turtles up and pushes it down. The sleeve stays on non-stop for 3 days. Then you only take it off to shower or for sex for 3 weeks. But, then he likened it to a retainer for your teeth, and said if I keep wearing it indefinitely, it'll help keep everything smooth and in place for longer. Not sure I can fathom this thing choking my unit indefinitely. The procedure itself wasn't bad...I've had worse dental visits. The initial pricks with lidocaine sucked, but before you know it, it takes effect and you don't feel anything. He shot 5.3 units of HA gel in (not sure why not the full 6). Essentially he did half on each side of the shaft (at about 9-10 and 2-3 on a clock), all the way from the base to just shy of the head (which he stears clear of).
Everything seemed sterile and professional. Overall, I like the calculated conservative approach. So far no pain, but still numb, and I went back to the office. Despite wearing this Cock sleeve it's not too noticeable in my jeans. It's still fairly malleable, unlike a rigid boner, so it tucks down my leg nicely. I'll post some "after" pics when I get out of this sleeve. Can't wait 3 days to surprise my wife (who doesn't know I did this). It may be a challenge to make excuses for 3 days to keep from having sex, and keep her hands off my collared dog, but I really wanted this to be a surprise. Will let everyone know what happens.
The following user(s) said Thank You: headboy81

Last edit: by TX1373.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714330

You really only have to wait 3 days post-procedure to have sex? My doctor is telling me 3 weeks.

Phallofill scheduled with Dr. Clavell in Houston 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714349

Great to hear it! Sleeve comes off for shower/ sex. Only long enough to shower / have sex, then cleaned and put back on. What you’re really waiting for is the entry points to heal. Most folks heal within that three days . Then 3 weeks total with the sleeve. I recommend ordering an addition silicone sleeve on Amazon

TOAKA Penis Cock Silicone Sleeve Replacement Accessories - for Male Penis Extender Stretcher Enlargement Pump Max Vacuum Enhancer Enlarger (XXL, Clear) For like 13 bucks because my first sleeve tore with a slight nick and midnight Erection so I had to go a few days without the sleeve . Nice to have a backup.

I still personally recommend a kings glans ring after the three weeks, really helps eliminate retraction.

And make sure you’re sized in your sleeve correctly for rounds 2/3. You will likely go up a size or two.

Oh and don’t be depressed when the swelling goes down in about a week lol, you’re still much bigger than you were! My round 3 is in November .

Pic of replacement sleeve for rd one, refitted sleeve round two. And backup silicone sleeve. Also kings ring. ( outside circ is a little over 5”. Inside is about 3.5 circ. You want it snug and that area is generally not as filled by filler in Circumcised men as worn. I wear it pretty much from when I get up to when I go to bed, comes off for showers and weights a little over 3oz.

The running joke with the wife is that she followed the Beyoncé protocol, she liked it so she put a ring on it lol.

Hope this helps.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bart

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream