Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: First day with Avanti PMMA

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707136

• Curiousity
  • Curiousity's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 7
Based on the forums, I went to Avanti for the Botox on Friday and had the actual PMMA on Monday. The Botox effect seems a bit subtle to negligible, I guess it’s on semi-state but not exactly round the clock.

On PMMA day, there was a little wait and Ian offered Ativan to calm the nerves. He even offered a granola bar and water. Unlike during the first time with Botox, they didn’t apply a numbing cream before the anesthetic jabs. That would be the most painful it would get during the whole procedure, I literally didn’t feel anything through out, no needle pricks nothing. To be honest it’s more of a mind game by then, everything happening is still quite strange but pain wise, no problems at all.

Everything went smoothly. I just wish they spoke English during the whole process. I’m sure they’re probably talking about other things lol

I feel very at ease with everyone, and felt taken cared of. They answered all the questions that I came up with. After care seems straightforward enough, I recorded the demo just in case, brilliant suggestion.

I had the utmost package but didn’t get the glans enhancement, pictures from the internet didn’t get me sold. Overall I received 12cc 30% and 8cc 10% total of 20cc, if I get that right. Ian said there was also HA added around. Results are too soon to judge, but Im told I gained 2cm FG. Swelling should go down by 2 or is it 6weeks? Bruising should be gone after a week. Also, light weights for now and no swimming until a week.

I was out and about after the procedure, did a short walk and watched a movie lol So by the time I went back to Grand Hotel I was ready to do my first massage/Hanging

Post recovery included ibuprofen (every 12hrs), Cefalexin (3x a day), Tamsulosin (1x a day 30min before bed). The kit also included mini plastic roller, penis weight, gauze/bandages. On my side, I brought a handy cold metal roller.

My only comment is there’s an obvious dive/step in my penis neck going into the section with product, about 1/2”. I understand they maybe avoiding filling too much to avoiding getting some into the extra skin at back of my penis (loose circ,high cut). So I’m really curious if this can be addressed and what my Erect unit would look like. Here’s hoping it won’t be much of a big deal

I’m targeting modest gains and more natural looking penis. A subtle enhancement would be fine, I was happy with my small unit prior anyway, plus I’ve seen many 2-3+ rounds and the results are not to my liking.

Pictures: 4th one pre-op semi hang, others Post-op, video clip - during injections (in the comments reply)
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: dpeirot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Curiousity.

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707138

Looking good.Thanks for sharing. What were your starting stats?

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707139

• Curiousity

jcharles75 wrote: Looking good.Thanks for sharing. What were your starting stats?

It’s 3.5” FL, 6” FL pulled, 3” FG

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707140

congrats and im glad your happy but me personally, i am not paying 6k for only 2 cms in Girth gain. if they can not guerntee me .5 a Inch in Erect Girth then i will pass altogether.

maybe if i was rich or something id feel differently, idk.

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707141

• Curiousity

Unhung1 wrote: congrats and im glad your happy but me personally, i am not paying 6k for only 2 cms in Girth gain. if they can not guerntee me .5 a Inch in Erect Girth then i will pass altogether.

maybe if i was rich or something id feel differently, idk.

2cm is 0.78 Inch, but it’s early stage to say the final outcome. They did mention this is step 1 of 3, where 3rd is mostly touch ups. Honestly not sure yet if I’ll do a 2nd round. I’ll wait it out as long as I can. I also have a smaller unit and glans, since I’m not sold with HA enhancement for that, anything too much will probably not look proportional to me. Right now it’s quite swollen and I’m not liking it aesthetically.

Pricewise, with hotels and flights, it might indeed add up to 6k. Actual procedure with utmost package was $4.5 ($500 off, but I read somewhere someone got 3.5k? I guess maybe without the add-ons)

They can add more sure but they will advise against since too much product too soon can cause problems that would be more difficult to address —Lumps, nodules, being squishy etc If one follow the 3 steps they suggest it would indeed cost 3 full procedures, as I understand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Girthyplease

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707142

@Curiousity, I will be following your progress closely, we have a similar circ scar location, and your conservative approach is the same as mine. I just want a subtle enhancement. I know many people here want more than 0.5” gains, but for me, that’s more than enough.

Can you elaborate on the “step/dive” you mentioned in the circ scar area? That is my biggest concern going into this procedure. I absolutely want a natural taper from the scar to the glans, so I’ll be watching very closely how your penis heals up.

Thanks so much for starting this progress thread, and happy healing.

Last edit: by Girthyplease.

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707144

• Curiousity

Girthyplease wrote: @Curiousity , I will be following your progress closely, we have a similar circ scar location, and your conservative approach is the same as mine. I just want a subtle enhancement. I know many people here want more than 0.5” gains, but for me, that’s more than enough.

Can you elaborate on the “step/dive” you mentioned in the circ scar area? That is my biggest concern going into this procedure. I absolutely want a natural taper from the scar to the glans, so I’ll be watching very closely how your penis heals up.

Thanks so much for starting this progress thread, and happy healing.

Flaccid, the head rest comfortably on the filled edges of the shaft but pulling the head shows the gap without any product, not quite blended/tapered. At the moment, second day, it’s swollen and I can’t tell tell if some product is getting into the gap and extra skin, or it’s really just swollen and will subside. Anyway, have a visit with Ian this morning, so will know more later.

Glad I can help!

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707145

Great results!

Guess the price has gone up... as with everything lol. Can you elaborate a little on:

"They can add more sure but they will advise against since too much product too soon can cause problems that would be more difficult to address —Lumps, nodules, being squishy etc If one follow the 3 steps they suggest it would indeed cost 3 full procedures, as I understand."

What were they willing to give above the 20 with you? Just curious. I'm planning on another session and am still in the phase of wanting gains. Feel free to PM if you want.

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707147

Yeah that’s most likely just lymphatic fluid building up in the neck area. Seems that area likes to stay swelled up for a few weeks, but after the swelling goes down, I’ve seen some pretty good/natural tapers, so I’m hoping your case is no different.

Did Avanti recommend 3 procedures, even if you only wanted 0.5” total? I could understand maybe going back just for a touch up, but I’m not sure why you would need a 2nd full round if you didn’t want any more Girth.

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707148

• Curiousity

justn8 wrote: Great results!

Guess the price has gone up... as with everything lol. Can you elaborate a little on:

"They can add more sure but they will advise against since too much product too soon can cause problems that would be more difficult to address —Lumps, nodules, being squishy etc If one follow the 3 steps they suggest it would indeed cost 3 full procedures, as I understand."

What were they willing to give above the 20 with you? Just curious. I'm planning on another session and am still in the phase of wanting gains. Feel free to PM if you want.

Ah you’re right, it’s supposed to be within 20cc. Sorry for the wrong info, I just reread the brochure. In my mind, I should have received less 20 lol

Dr Morales did say I still have plenty of room for gains btw but will see. My impression is that 2nd session is really meant to get those huge gains

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707150

Curiousity wrote:

justn8 wrote: Great results!

Ah you’re right, it’s supposed to be within 20cc. Sorry for the wrong info, I just reread the brochure. In my mind, I should have received less 20 lol

Dr Morales did say I still have plenty of room for gains btw but will see. My impression is that 2nd session is really meant to get those huge gains

many people that got a 2nd session reported next to no gains compared to round 1. i hope this clinic isn't crossing the shady side. how did you get in contact with them cause email did not work for me

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707151

• dpeirot
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey @Curiousity , congrats on your new tool. I'm very confident it will be natural and very pleasing once all settled.

I think the video didn't upload, would you try to re-upload it or maybe share it by pm or email, I'm interested in viewing avanti's way to proceed.

Thx in advance ! Take good care of both of you ;)

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707152

• Curiousity

Unhung1 wrote: many people that got a 2nd session reported next to no gains compared to round 1. i hope this clinic isn't crossing the shady side. how did you get in contact with them cause email did not work for me

I reached out via email, they were quite responsive. They have Diana answering emails and Ian assisting on technical questions. I think they can sched video conference, too. Try again or check you spam box?

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707154

• Curiousity

dpeirot wrote: Hey @Curiousity , congrats on your new tool. I'm very confident it will be natural and very pleasing once all settled.

I think the video didn't upload, would you try to re-upload it or maybe share it by pm or email, I'm interested in viewing avanti's way to proceed.

Thx in advance ! Take good care of both of you ;)

It’s not the best clip, bear in mind I don’t really want to look lol I didn’t film the whole thing

Process-wise I think they’re quite standard if not top-notch (anaethesia, micro canulla), also I have nothing else to gauge with aside from what’s available online since this is my first procedure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1, dpeirot

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707156

Oh wow video is working now, that’s awesome. How long are you staying in Tijuana for aftercare?

Last edit: by Girthyplease.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream