Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: First day with Avanti PMMA

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308707157

• dpeirot
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
You rock C !

Do you feel like you have the same amount of filler all around the shaft ? I was wondering how much the undershaft was filled, and I understand with your great clip that just a minimum is distributed there with this "roller". I am right ?
Did you get any recommendations on not moulding it towards the shaft or under your urethra ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707162

• Curiousity
  • Curiousity's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 7

dpeirot wrote: You rock C !

Do you feel like you have the same amount of filler all around the shaft ? I was wondering how much the undershaft was filled, and I understand with your great clip that just a minimum is distributed there with this "roller". I am right ?
Did you get any recommendations on not moulding it towards the shaft or under your urethra ?

This clip is just a snippet of the whole procedure, Dr M drew out sections where she would later apply product, I think 6 boxes (I didn’t take pics but Dr C has videos on this online, if not other HA Drs). The roller is to even out the product finely. I don’t think there’s product directly at the undershaft since they are avoiding important parts, probably more on the sides. I does seem even around the shaft, and there’s also decent amount of product at the base

Advise is to massage it to avoid build up and move product around. I haven’t been very good with the massaging since when I manipulated it last night some liquid will leak out lol but I’ve been visiting the clinic post op and Ian’s been very supportive. They advised to stay around in TJ at least 2 days
The following user(s) said Thank You: dpeirot

Last edit: by Curiousity.

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707163

• Curiousity

Girthyplease wrote: Oh wow video is working now, that’s awesome. How long are you staying in Tijuana for aftercare?

Ian suggested 2 extra days, I’ll be flying out on Thursday due to my travel plans. But yeah almost a week in TJ by then since Friday. I would probably do 3-4 days if I can do it again, to cover the Botox and 2 days aftercare

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707169

• dpeirot
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello C, thanks for answering my questions, really appreciate.

I think leaking a little is pretty common at least with HA so I wouldn't be too worried. Especially if you are under Ian surveillance. You got 20cc which is quite a big amount (to me) so a little less might not cost you, except for your wallet :dry: .

Now I found some indications and clips on aftercare on Androfill website. Here's the link if you don't know it yet -> www.androfill.co.uk/aftercare/ .
They mostly refer to HA but I think the guy on vids actually had ellanse, so hope it can help you a bit. I'll be following your progresses closely!
Have fun and be safe.

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707173

• Curiousity
Thanks for the info!

Third day my extra skin and top area near the glans is really swelling, reminds me of the time when I had my Circumcision when I was young lol really bulbous. Suggestion was to keep it wrapped but I’m noticing I’m getting some deformities when only wrapping the top area, like a very noticeable dent/fold. So after rolling it out and massaging I just let hang with the weights.

My natural angle is upwards, so been trying to flatten out the area where it folds at the base. I also fell asleep with weights on, on my back with the weights Hanging chill on the side of my waist (you’re not supposed to sleep with weight btw) I think it did me some good, no deformities lol

Also my first night to take the Tamsulosin, woke up with a nice strong Erection -— not sure if that’s the purpose of that one. But was nice to roll out and massage while hard since you can see where it needs some work.

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707174

Have you checked out @Wait_what thread about swelling in that area?

phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...?start=15#1308701103

Ian also wrapped it, and although it was effective at pushing the fluid out, he feels it left a dent from leaving the wrap on for too long or too tight.

He still ended up with a really good result in my opinion.

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707175

• Curiousity
Ah thanks! Ian said it was mostly fluid but it did have a bit of product. I need to do massage it better from here onwards, like how he does it

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707181

Curiousity wrote:

Unhung1 wrote: many people that got a 2nd session reported next to no gains compared to round 1. i hope this clinic isn't crossing the shady side. how did you get in contact with them cause email did not work for me

I reached out via email, they were quite responsive. They have Diana answering emails and Ian assisting on technical questions. I think they can sched video conference, too. Try again or check you spam box?

nothing my spam and its 2.5 weeks and 5 emails i sent and still no reply.

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707187

• Curiousity
That’s unusual, when I emailed their info@avantid~. com I got a response the next day, that was end of January. Not sure what’s up. They also have a .mx website but mostly for Dermatology, if that helps

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707190

How are things looking @Curiousity ?

You mentioned you have an upward angled erection, is the PMMA bunching up there at the base when getting erect?

I also have a pretty sharp upward erection, and it wasn’t something I ever thought about before.

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707191

• Curiousity

Girthyplease wrote: How are things looking @Curiousity ?

You mentioned you have an upward angled erection, is the PMMA bunching up there at the base when getting erect?

I also have a pretty sharp upward erection, and it wasn’t something I ever thought about before.

On the first day it’s seems like that. But hard to say really because 1) was sore and thick 2) was painful and I haven’t got a full erection then. So it was looking perpendicular to the body. I did massage the base fold/corner just in case, now and specially since the swelling has gone done a lot, it can go upwards again.

4th day

Product around the neck and loose skin is still very mobile, if I leave it alone and hanging it causes the neck to swell and it looks like lymphatic fluid although if I maneuver and try to flatten out the swell it goes back to normal-ish state (I have plenty of foreskin at the back, on top of being cut high). There might be fine amount of product I will not be able to smooth out, but sometimes I can’t tell if it’s product or layers of skin lol, hopefully no issues in the future.

Now I’m going thinking I need to have my body horizontal, seated or lying down, with my penis stretched up and perpendicular, to keep the fluid at bay. Ian said it will be mobile until tomorrow or the next day so I better make sure there’s no product on the lose skin. Will later see if an extender work better

Overall, the dick is still quite malleable, still prone to dents or folds. Dropped the idea of wrapping it, I feel it would be harder to correct.

Scrotum area is still sore (large), hopefully I don’t get any extra distended skin from this. And the base is still tender, I’m told it’s soreness and not product, massaging that area hurts but feels good (like a muscle stretch).

Penis is looking good, hopefully the final outcome is about the same size (in 6 or so weeks when collagen kick in). Hangs nice as well #shower. I think it’s on the global average girth now lol. It’s looking a bit stumpy because of the proportions, but I don’t mind it. And loving the idea of filling my crotch

I’m leaving Tijuana now, definitely not my favorite part of Mexico. But Avanti is here, so there’s that haha

Wish me luck in the next couple days lol

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707192

I think that’s a good decision to abandon wrapping it. Sounds like you’re doing everything right.

Great update, and good luck over the weekend. I look forward to see the 1 week and 2 week results.

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707213

Just wanted to chime in on this, the dent is actually just the anatomy of my penis. For some reason my penis just pushed filler out of this area, it's not because of the wrap. I've looked at old pics before my first session and it's actually there it's only more noticeable now because the surrounding area is much larger. TBH I encourage to wrap under the glans area if you have a lot of swelling there to push the fluid out, it's very hard (at least for me) to identify/manipulate product with that much swelling.

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707214

• Curiousity

wait_what wrote: Just wanted to chime in on this, the dent is actually just the anatomy of my penis. For some reason my penis just pushed filler out of this area, it's not because of the wrap. I've looked at old pics before my first session and it's actually there it's only more noticeable now because the surrounding area is much larger. TBH I encourage to wrap under the glans area if you have a lot of swelling there to push the fluid out, it's very hard (at least for me) to identify/manipulate product with that much swelling.

Ah same with mine, was looking at old pics and I notice the shape is still similar. Altho the natural dent seems to encourage where the penis would bend. I end up manually pressing out (or pinching out from the back) the swell and it would go down lol I suspect it does have a thin layer of product since I can feel it, but almost negligible now.

—-

7th day

Swelling is gone, scrotum skin near the perineum feels extra/ different. I think my penis is starting to normalize. But I bet it can still be deformed if not careful. It does turtle/shrink a bit, helps giving it a tug. Stretched penis almost look like my old one but soft. 11cm Flaccid Girth, same measurements post-op. About 12cm-13cm Erect Girth (I’m getting a thicker measurement in the morning for some reason). Still not thicker than the glans, but feels different for my hand so far. Not sure if I’m on a low point or it will still change and then again with collagen build-up by 6th week.

It’s interesting giving my penis this much attention and end up comparing to others than usual lol It’s not good since I’m gay and every other guys here in Puerto Vallarta has a big Dick. Just a personal observation what goes in my head, but not overtly affected

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707220

wait_what wrote: Just wanted to chime in on this, the dent is actually just the anatomy of my penis. For some reason my penis just pushed filler out of this area, it's not because of the wrap. I've looked at old pics before my first session and it's actually there it's only more noticeable now because the surrounding area is much larger. TBH I encourage to wrap under the glans area if you have a lot of swelling there to push the fluid out, it's very hard (at least for me) to identify/manipulate product with that much swelling.

Ah gotcha, thank you for chiming I’m and clarifying.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream