Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: First day with Avanti PMMA

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707310

• Curiousity
  • Curiousity's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 7

Girthyplease wrote: Hey Curiousity, things still improving/changing?

How noticeable are the lumps you mentioned in the circ scar area? Any nodules (little clusters of filler, often reported at injection sites)?

Are you more satisfied with the Flaccid appearance?

Hey, the swelling has gone down now. I think I lost .5 in Girth. It looks thicker when Flaccid and I haven’t turtles as bad as in the past. I didn’t get to flatten out lumps above the circ scar, there’s a ridge look but more obvious when pulled down or manually felt. I think it’s still looking normal. When fully Erect there’s a bit of gap on the neck. Not sure how the collagen build up, 4 of 6 weeks to go!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707311

Things sound good. Got any updated photos?

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707319

• Curiousity

Girthyplease wrote: Things sound good. Got any updated photos?

It’s odd to me that Flaccid looks and feels bigger. Personally I think it hangs well, in undies too (constant semi at 3.5-4”). I’m hoping there’s some more gains in the following month. Otherwise I might consider another round in the future lol

Flaccid Girth about 11cm (4.25”), Erect Girth at 12cm (4.75”) at the thickest part. I think Ian measured 9cm Flaccid Girth pre-op
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odouble

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707336

• Otmjake
  • Thank you received: 0
Is it painful for a few days? I want to be able To go back to work after a couple days. I am a chiropractor, would adjusting people be possible 2 days after injection?

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707337

• Curiousity

Otmjake wrote: Is it painful for a few days? I want to be able To go back to work after a couple days. I am a chiropractor, would adjusting people be possible 2 days after injection?

It wasn’t really painful since there’s medication. You’ll be out and about with no issue. But definitely it can be a bit awkward since you’ll be sore between your legs and it would be better if you can just let it hang

There was a time in the second week before the soreness went away that it was quite tender to touch, but I can’t pin point the cause per se but probably because I was having extended erections for some reason.

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707338

I can't speak for PMMA exactly. But I've had 2 rounds of Ellanse and the recovery and process is pretty much the same. And you'll have no trouble going back to work after a few days. You can honestly go back next day if it's just the pain you're concerned about. Especially since you're a chiropractor you can get away with wearing loose fitting scrubs. I just wouldn't wear anything tight or do anything extremely physical that causes Turtling. Personally I always have bad shrinkage when working out. So I avoided it for a week or 2 and avoided getting cold as much as possible. You'll have bruising and be sore the day of. Next day minor soreness if any.

First day with Avanti PMMA 1 year 11 months ago #1308707357

Now that you've had Ellanse - would you consider PMMA in the future?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream