PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: First day with Avanti PMMA

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308707221

Curiousity wrote:

wait_what wrote: Just wanted to chime in on this, the dent is actually just the anatomy of my penis. For some reason my penis just pushed filler out of this area, it's not because of the wrap. I've looked at old pics before my first session and it's actually there it's only more noticeable now because the surrounding area is much larger. TBH I encourage to wrap under the glans area if you have a lot of swelling there to push the fluid out, it's very hard (at least for me) to identify/manipulate product with that much swelling.

Ah same with mine, was looking at old pics and I notice the shape is still similar. Altho the natural dent seems to encourage where the penis would bend. I end up manually pressing out (or pinching out from the back) the swell and it would go down lol I suspect it does have a thin layer of product since I can feel it, but almost negligible now.

—-

7th day

Swelling is gone, scrotum skin near the perineum feels extra/ different. I think my penis is starting to normalize. But I bet it can still be deformed if not careful. It does turtle/shrink a bit, helps giving it a tug. Stretched penis almost look like my old one but soft. 11cm Flaccid Girth, same measurements post-op. About 12cm Erect Girth. Still not thicker than the glans, but feels different for my hand so far. Not sure if I’m on a low point or it will still change and then again with collagen build-up by 6th week.

It’s interesting giving my penis this much attention and end up comparing to others than usual lol It’s not good since I’m gay and every other guys here in Puerto Vallarta has a big Dick. Just a personal observation what goes in my head, but not overtly affected

Swelling in the circ scar is completely gone? That’s great to hear. How’s the transition to the glans looking?

Have you used it yet, or do you feel you could safely use it at this point, or do you feel it hasn’t settled enough.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308707224

• Curiousity
  • Curiousity's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 7

Girthyplease wrote:

Curiousity wrote:

wait_what wrote: Just wanted to chime in on this, the dent is actually just the anatomy of my penis. For some reason my penis just pushed filler out of this area, it's not because of the wrap. I've looked at old pics before my first session and it's actually there it's only more noticeable now because the surrounding area is much larger. TBH I encourage to wrap under the glans area if you have a lot of swelling there to push the fluid out, it's very hard (at least for me) to identify/manipulate product with that much swelling.

Ah same with mine, was looking at old pics and I notice the shape is still similar. Altho the natural dent seems to encourage where the penis would bend. I end up manually pressing out (or pinching out from the back) the swell and it would go down lol I suspect it does have a thin layer of product since I can feel it, but almost negligible now.

—-

7th day

Swelling is gone, scrotum skin near the perineum feels extra/ different. I think my penis is starting to normalize. But I bet it can still be deformed if not careful. It does turtle/shrink a bit, helps giving it a tug. Stretched penis almost look like my old one but soft. 11cm Flaccid Girth, same measurements post-op. About 12cm Erect Girth. Still not thicker than the glans, but feels different for my hand so far. Not sure if I’m on a low point or it will still change and then again with collagen build-up by 6th week.

It’s interesting giving my penis this much attention and end up comparing to others than usual lol It’s not good since I’m gay and every other guys here in Puerto Vallarta has a big Dick. Just a personal observation what goes in my head, but not overtly affected

Swelling in the circ scar is completely gone? That’s great to hear. How’s the transition to the glans looking?

Have you used it yet, or do you feel you could safely use it at this point, or do you feel it hasn’t settled enough.

Yeah swelling is gone. Yesterday I wasn’t Hanging for a long time perhaps half a day. I wasn’t fully stretched so some product bunched up. I was also a bit naughty and allowed myself be bj’d. When I got back I noticed about 1cm on the neck there was no product, the transition was rather drastic.

I massaged and rolled it, I guess because it’s only 10% on this area hence it’s more mobile. I think everything is still prone to misshape as of now. Anyway, I attached some weights before sleeping with the ballweight resting on my belly button. Woke up it looked like it settled well. I still feel some product goes to the extra skin, but I think if yours is even all around it won’t be an issue.

From the semi-hard pic, looks like I have some lopsidedness and a slight dent on the upper right, probably from manually moving product around last night. Left side below the circ scar there’s some bump but I just can’t rid of but I can live with it
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by Curiousity.

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707227

• dpeirot
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey C !

Looking pretty good ! Too bad we can't compare with old hard pics but the result looks very nice to me. If the bump doesn't hurt you, it's definitely not a problem and doesn't look unnatural frankly. The dent could easily be fixed with a tiny top up if you were to feel the need to I guess.

Nice job!

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707230

• Curiousity

dpeirot wrote: Hey C !

Looking pretty good ! Too bad we can't compare with old hard pics but the result looks very nice to me. If the bump doesn't hurt you, it's definitely not a problem and doesn't look unnatural frankly. The dent could easily be fixed with a tiny top up if you were to feel the need to I guess.

Nice job!

The pre-op photo was actually a semi also, perhaps a bit softer. My bad this last one the angle is a bit tricky, so there’s slight perspective

I’m starting to understand first hand minor cincerns I’ve read here, like the pig-in-blanket. I can’t tell if this has been resolved for others? I wonder if I do get a 2nd round or touch up, it would look worse when Flaccid/relax

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707231

• dpeirot

Curiousity wrote:

dpeirot wrote: Hey C !

Nice job!

The pre-op photo was actually a semi also, perhaps a bit softer. My bad this last one the angle is a bit tricky, so there’s slight perspective

I’m starting to understand first hand minor cincerns I’ve read here, like the pig-in-blanket. I can’t tell if this has been resolved for others? I wonder if I do get a 2nd round or touch up, it would look worse when Flaccid/relax

Right, I forgot you've posted one pre-op on your first post. So you're even bigger than I pictured.
Maybe you want to wait for PMMA to settle first and the collagen growth start before adding more... Healing is along process.
Some people said that the filler acted like a weight on them, so I guess it helped with minoring/preventing this effect. But just ask Ian his opinion and if the doc can give an answer, I'm sure she will.

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707233

That looks really good for 1-week post op. Not unnatural at all, and I expect things should only improve further the next few weeks. I read repeatedly on here how much things change week to week for the first 6 weeks.

Looking forwards to seeing your progress.

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707265

What did you use to keep it stretched at night while sleeping?

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707266

• Curiousity

Kgbryan wrote: What did you use to keep it stretched at night while sleeping?

Sometimes I fall asleep with the weights, with the metal ball either on the side or on my belly button.

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707267

• Curiousity
I spoke too soon and it does still swell specially when left alone Hanging or with weights. Most specially the extra skin. I’d massage it back to shape but still have tendency to build up and swell. Above the circ scar is feeling more heavy and harder to massage (still relatively soft but not compared to before)

When Flaccid and retracted it looks awful to a point I’m not getting turned on by it lol

When I do get an Erection it’s quite large sometimes measuring to 5.5” around. It kinda looks like some other’s who had a second session done. This is probably since my Dick is on the shorter end and doesn’t need much filler? and I have that extra skin that gets filled up ? Proportion wise. Anyway still early to see the final outcome

I’m consulting with Ian what’s up and what to expect since it’s 8/9th day now. Cross fingers It doesn’t end up ugly Flaccid or otherwise lol

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707268

Fingers crossed for you. Let us know what Ian says.

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707269

Hey sorry, I started responding earlier but got sidetracked with work and couldn't finish. Just looking at your last pic there is still a lot of swelling and loose skin under the glans. That area will come down and tighten up a lot! I would stop touching that area altogether, also there's no way you can still move/manipulate product at day 8, honestly product seems to be almost if not completely settled by day 4. Let it heal and let the collagen build, it's going to continuously look better especially over these next two weeks.

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707272

• Curiousity

wait_what wrote: Hey sorry, I started responding earlier but got sidetracked with work and couldn't finish. Just looking at your last pic there is still a lot of swelling and loose skin under the glans. That area will come down and tighten up a lot! I would stop touching that area altogether, also there's no way you can still move/manipulate product at day 8, honestly product seems to be almost if not completely settled by day 4. Let it heal and let the collagen build, it's going to continuously look better especially over these next two weeks.

Thanks a lot! Appreciate it and I’m looking forward to the outcome. The way I was cut, I naturally have loose skin in the area. Would love to leave it alone, let’s see what Ian says

If I can feel ridges or products, do I massage it out completely or try to blend the edges? Feeling some near the weights attachment below the glans

Also, how does the collagen build up feel? Is it soft and fatty or hard; curious what it feels with an Erection as well

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707273

• dpeirot
Hey @Curiousity ! Maybe you want to show us how "awful" it is when at it's worse for experienced PMMA players to givean opinion and maybe reassure you that it might not be that bad or matter of worry.

Also don't let the present aspect play with your mind too much. Easier to say, I know ...

What I mean by that is psychosomatic effect is real and can lead to take more time to heal. It's a time you wanna treat your self and take care about you. Not only your dick. I you are/feel well, your body have more chances to respond in a good way to changes.

Don't forget you were and still are between good hands with Ian and Dr. M. and as seen on MANY threads, they are the best in this field and will know what to do.

Take care !

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707280

• Curiousity
Ian responded and said it’s looking alright and advices to continue with after care massaging

So I realize I actually didn’t understand how it should feel once being massaged. I used to even it out and shape it but I’m thinking I should have done it even harder. I gave it an intense session where I tried to really go deep where I feel the product. Lost a little Girth but it’s looking better and feels more natural.

There are still product lumps above the circ scar, mostly obvious when Flaccid and can be felt like a ridge. Ian mention lumps are normal and should try to even them out while I’m in collagen building phase. It was also this area that was giving extra Girth

I also massage around the extra skin and pushed the in and down. It looks better now even with skin swelling (the part where the loose skin and the shaft looks more pronounced) so I’m thinking that did it. I could probably relax a little and let it swell.

The ‘awful’ look is basically it’s Flaccid with the swelling at the loose skin and skin above circ scar.

I’m still feeling some product build up inside but it’s felt only when Flaccid

First day with Avanti PMMA 2 years 1 week ago #1308707292

Hey Curiousity, things still improving/changing?

How noticeable are the lumps you mentioned in the circ scar area? Any nodules (little clusters of filler, often reported at injection sites)?

Are you more satisfied with the Flaccid appearance?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream