PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Scheduled for girth increase

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 9 months ago #1308704222

Dickwhitman79 wrote: Had round 3 tonight for a total of 30 cc’s. Little “bumps” in the circ scar subside after a few weeks. I’ll measure in about 3 weeks to give updates with pics.

One thing I’ve noticed is hydration has an impact on my MEG. Also been doing a Kegel routine to keep erection angle from pointing down too much .

As always Dr Carney and staff were great although they seemed exhausted. I guess business is good :)

Almost ready to read an update ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 9 months ago #1308704261

I tried posting pics earlier but it wouldn’t work for some reason. Post round 3 I’m sitting at 7.25 x 5.75 with a cock ring on (I’ve somehow gained .15” of erect length? Possibly from the weight of the filler constantly pulling on the logs?) I have a hard time measuring without one, so that probably adds 1/4 of an inch or so. I plan to measure each month to see if there’s a noticeable decrease with the HA.

As for feel - it’s not squishy . If my old cock was a 10/10 rock hard my new cock is a 9/10.

Only downside so far is the cost .

My ultimate goal is to get to 6.25 or 6.5 with another filler like pmma or Ellanse. @Skeptical_One any advice on uploading pics?

Last edit: by Dickwhitman79. Reason: Added detail

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 9 months ago #1308704262

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 9 months ago #1308704263

Your huge now you must be happy with the results how are the girls liking it ??? Can you still get a good Erection without the Cock ring

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 9 months ago #1308704285

Dickwhitman79 wrote: Skeptical One any advice on uploading pics?

Seems like you got it working B)

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 9 months ago #1308704287

Should post a split screen before and after pic your start and finish

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 9 months ago #1308704291

tiritera wrote:

GrowthMindset wrote:

Dickwhitman79 wrote: Only downsides are 1) the cost is outrageous and 2) there are some uncomfortable “pockets” of HA (not sure I’d call them nodules) in the circ scar area. I was told these will go away.

Still have these? I have the same, and pockets is a good way to describe them. They’re not really nodules, not hard per se, but they are a different texture from the rest of the filler, and both pockets are uncomfortable during sex.

Felt this both post round 1 and 2 - am a week post round 2 right now.

How about the pockets? did they dissolve or still there? Did you ask your doc about them? if it's filler you might want to dissolve it if are causing discomort during sex

Had them dissolved a bit before doing round 3. Everything is solid and well-formed now, although that area below the glans is a bit puffier than mid shaft when soft. It’s not a deal-killer, and with a Flaccid hang that’s now around 5.5”, it’s an easy trade-off that disappears when Erect.

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 7 months ago #1308705071

So I called Morganstern to see about a top up and it was only $2,300 more to do another full round. So I got greedy and did round 4 :blink:

I’ll post progress pics in two weeks after swelling has subsided.

As always it was easy. I was numbed at 6:30 and back in my car with a bigger unit by 7:30 and in my bed last night by 12:45 am. What a world.

A few notes:

They are experimenting with bellafill - that is the pmma option (as we guessed). I’ll be interested to see if the results they achieve are comparable to HA or the pmma version used by Dr. C.

My injections bled ... quite a bit. I asked dr Carney why this was and he suspects that even HA vascularizes to an extent and you form some collagen with it. I thought that was interesting and If that’s the case I guess that would mean you may even keep a minimal amount of gains permanently? I’m going to tag @dr_oates in this for his input.

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 7 months ago #1308705072

Just left a week ago myself. Has all top ups only been $2300?

Last edit: by Laidback.

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 7 months ago #1308705075

Laidback wrote: Just left a week ago myself. Has all top ups only been $2300?

Sorry I wasn’t clear. It was $4800 for 5 CC’s and I didn’t need necessarily a top up but just some areas that needed attention. When she told me it would be $7,100 for 10 I just said fug it and did the 10.

This has been dreadfully expensive but worth it in my opinion. Whatever I do next will be permanent and that should be all for me in a few years.

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 6 months ago #1308705308

It’s been 3 weeks since my last 10 cc’s. I’m hovering around 6” EG, 6.25” with a Cock ring.

Pics attached. I would appreciate feedback as to the look - does it seem enhanced? I’m taking measurements at regular intervals to update the forum. Eventually I’ll publish my observations.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 6 months ago #1308705309

wish i had access to see pictures

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 6 months ago #1308705313

Bro that’s a monster now bet the girls or wife love it

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 6 months ago #1308705320

I’ve very quickly acclimated to having a large penis. It doesn’t seem big to me anymore. That said, my wife has adjusted very quickly as well. The thrill wears off very quickly. New partners are a little shook by the size but all enjoy it. Condoms are less enjoyable now than ever before . All things considered I’m glad I did it, but When this wears off I’ll do some things differently on my next go.

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 6 months ago #1308705390

• talinn
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5

Dickwhitman79 wrote: I’ve very quickly acclimated to having a large penis. It doesn’t seem big to me anymore. That said, my wife has adjusted very quickly as well. The thrill wears off very quickly. New partners are a little shook by the size but all enjoy it. Condoms are less enjoyable now than ever before . All things considered I’m glad I did it, but When this wears off I’ll do some things differently on my next go.

That's why people keep adding more and more Girth, I guess.

It's crazy how easy you adjust to "luxuries" - I've had the same thing with cars and such. You get used to it so you don't even really view it as "nice" any more - the thrill wears off. But if you actually lost it and went back to the original, you'd hate it. It can be a lose-lose situation.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream