PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Scheduled for girth increase

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702757

Vidal wrote: My question is the following, your extra girth given by acid, how is feeling by women? women likes hard dick, this extra girth is not as hard than cavernous parts, do you understand my doubt?

It’s a non issue. With the cock ring it’s hard as a rock and it’s so heavy I feel like I could knock somebody out with it. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702759

New1inch wrote:

Vidal wrote: My question is the following, your extra Girth given by acid, how is feeling by women? women likes hard Dick, this extra Girth is not as hard than cavernous parts, do you understand my doubt?

He literally just said it’s hard. I’m sure you have doubts but it’s jot really his job to convince you otherwise. Should hit the doc up that performs the procedure.

I think this is just a case of a non native speaker of English failing to fully understand. Anyone who speaks Spanish and is interested in Avanti or PMMA is always welcome to message me. Though i don't have any experience with HA.

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 4 days ago #1308703009

Round 2 in the books. I’ll update at 2 weeks . I’ve found swelling etc makes results deceiving soon after the procedure. 2 weeks should give a good idea of aesthetic outcome , gains etc.

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 3 days ago #1308703034

How much ML have you had now and what’s the before and after results?

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 17 hours ago #1308703065

After the swelling went down how much did your Girth increase?

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 15 hours ago #1308703068

I’m only on day 5 post round 2 so too soon to know. But def feels fuller after round 2. I’ll post pics and stats in a week or so.

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 14 hours ago #1308703071

How soon in round 1 did the swelling subside to see your actual shape? I’m 45hrs post op and everything is still puffy. I will be wrapping it after a hot shower.

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 11 hours ago #1308703073

New1inch wrote: How soon in round 1 did the swelling subside to see your actual shape? I’m 45hrs post op and everything is still puffy. I will be wrapping it after a hot shower.

Around day 5 or 6. But I don’t know if there’s a big difference with swelling between PMMA and HA.

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 11 months ago #1308703166

Nearly two weeks post round 2. Pics attached.

I use a Cock ring when I have sex and I’m measuring about 5.8” at the mid shaft. Haven’t lost any length , still 7.1 Erect, but looks shorter due to increased width.

So 2 rounds 20 ml in total. Gained at least an Inch of Erect Girth at the mid shaft. Probably need more around the base. As others have reported softer in Flaccid state when completely Flaccid and feels fairly natural Erect .

I like almost everything about it. Only downsides are 1) the cost is outrageous and 2) there are some uncomfortable “pockets” of HA (not sure I’d call them nodules) in the circ scar area. I was told these will go away.

Wife and play partners all love it. Considering one more round, but sex with condoms is a challenge.

Pics attached
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 11 months ago #1308703317

So I think I jumped the gun on measuring. Three weeks out my girth has decreased significantly. I’m assuming this is due to residual swelling going down and not a loss of the actual material but who knows. With a cock ring on I’m closer to 5.4” and 5.1” without.

On @Androfill website they have an estimate of gains per 10 ml of HA. Given that I started at 4.5” and have had 20 ML so far this puts me exactly at their estimates gain of .3” per session with my length. Kind of disappointing .

I wonder if 6 inch girth is possible with a different filler - either PMMA or Ellanse.

TDLR: wait until week 3+ to measure if you get HA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GrowthMindset

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 11 months ago #1308703456

Quick update: things are holding pretty steady. I’ve noticed hydration has a decent impact on my Erect Girth.

One question for those of you who have had PE - it seems like there’s some urine left in my urethra long after I’ve finished urinating. Anyone else felt like they’ve noticed a change when urinating?

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 11 months ago #1308703461

Dickwhitman79 wrote:
One question for those of you who have had PE - it seems like there’s some urine left in my urethra long after I’ve finished urinating. Anyone else felt like they’ve noticed a change when urinating?

Yep. My take on it is that the filler is compressing somewhere along the distal end of the urethra. I kind of have to “milk” from the base to the tip to get it out sometimes. Not always, though.

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 11 months ago #1308703462

Dickwhitman79 wrote: Only downsides are 1) the cost is outrageous and 2) there are some uncomfortable “pockets” of HA (not sure I’d call them nodules) in the circ scar area. I was told these will go away.

Still have these? I have the same, and pockets is a good way to describe them. They’re not really nodules, not hard per se, but they are a different texture from the rest of the filler, and both pockets are uncomfortable during sex.

Felt this both post round 1 and 2 - am a week post round 2 right now.

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 10 months ago #1308703703

Had round 3 tonight for a total of 30 cc’s. Little “bumps” in the circ scar subside after a few weeks. I’ll measure in about 3 weeks to give updates with pics.

One thing I’ve noticed is hydration has an impact on my MEG. Also been doing a Kegel routine to keep erection angle from pointing down too much .

As always Dr Carney and staff were great although they seemed exhausted. I guess business is good :)

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 9 months ago #1308704221

GrowthMindset wrote:

Dickwhitman79 wrote: Only downsides are 1) the cost is outrageous and 2) there are some uncomfortable “pockets” of HA (not sure I’d call them nodules) in the circ scar area. I was told these will go away.

Still have these? I have the same, and pockets is a good way to describe them. They’re not really nodules, not hard per se, but they are a different texture from the rest of the filler, and both pockets are uncomfortable during sex.

Felt this both post round 1 and 2 - am a week post round 2 right now.

How about the pockets? did they dissolve or still there? Did you ask your doc about them? if it's filler you might want to dissolve it if are causing discomort during sex

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream