Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Scheduled for girth increase

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702386

• Cacx
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Will be following your progress!
It's nice that your glans was large to begin with -- the new shaft size matches well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dickwhitman79

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702387

“you had this done in Mexico? avanti clinic?

congrats im still saving for mines”

No Morganstern in Atlanta

Last edit: by Dickwhitman79. Reason: Left out quote

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702393

Unhung1 wrote: you had this done in Mexico? avanti clinic?

congrats im still saving for mines

He stated he had Hyaluronic Acid (HA) injected by Dr. Carney at Morganstern Rejuvall; for all members--> please read the entirety of someone's progress report before asking questions, often times they are already answered.

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 1 week ago #1308702411

Measured a bit ago and I guess swelling has gone down and I’m around 5 inches mid shaft. So I’m thinking I picked up somewhere in the neighborhood of 1/2 an Inch - maybe less once it completely heals. That said I knew it would be a process with my length.

Anyone have any idea how long my Dick will look like it got in a fight? Little sore today but anxious to see the aesthetics once bruising is gone.

Going to re book for second session in 6 weeks . Hoping dr Carney will give me 12 to 15 on my second go.

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 1 week ago #1308702456

Quick update. Most of the swelling has gone down, and I’d say I picked up ~.4 inches of EG.

I used to read this forum and see these kind of gains and think “eh that’s not a big deal”. But on a 7 Inch Cock it’s a big deal lol. I’m surprised how much bigger it feels etc. Going back for round two in 5 weeks, and plan to get some of the irregularities smoothed out and add another 1/2 Inch or so (hopefully).

If I like the HA and think this is something I want to do long term, I’ll pull the trigger on Ellanse as soon as it’s available in the US.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by Dickwhitman79.

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 1 week ago #1308702463

Looks great man. I'd never think you had anything done.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dickwhitman79

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 1 week ago #1308702490

Definitely really tender on the right side, and not sure if I have filler there or If it’s just swelling. Also have a few little “bumps” by my circ scar. Attaching a few pics for reference. I’m not sure if this is swelling and I should patient or if it’s in fact filler should I just wait to have it dissolved? You can also see where some filler is needed on the right side and there’s a “dent”. That can be fixed but I don’t like the puffy Foreskin look.

Flaccid things looks really good. Erect not so much and not sure sex is really an option right now bc of how tender my Foreskin is. Hoping it’s just fluid . Any advice is appreciated .
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 1 week ago #1308702525

• Danpe
  • Thank you received: 9
Very similar result with the swollen circ scar area.

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 14 hours ago #1308702625

• Vidal
  • Thank you received: 0
How is going your progress??

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 14 hours ago #1308702626

So far so good. The swelling going down is a bit of a downer - it’s hard to know what is swelling and what is filler initially. Round two is scheduled in a few weeks and I’m hoping to work out some of the unevenness. Only complaint is the puffiness of the Foreskin on the right side and a few little nodules in the circ scar area. I’m confident Carney will be able to fix these.

Sex is better all around. I was worried about it being soft but it’s really not and no partner would know the difference in my opinion.

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 11 months ago #1308702639

• Cacx
  • Thank you received: 8
I think you can rest easy regarding irregularities such as nodules/ridges. HA is the easiest filler to adjust in those respects.
I haven't had a procedure myself due to intense COVID restrictions in my country, but my concern with HA has always been 1. the "squishy" feeling some members describe and 2. the need for top-ups as it dissolves slowly. Seems like you're enjoying sex with the new girth ;)

It's also reassuring to hear the texture is still natural. I'm curious how the product will fair in the coming years/ how frequently touch-ups will be necessary. If you can, please take measurements before going in for your round 2! It's really helpful for members like me to who want to get an idea of what gains to expect based on starting size and number of ml's injected.

Cacx

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 11 months ago #1308702650

Cacx wrote: I think you can rest easy regarding irregularities such as nodules/ridges. HA is the easiest filler to adjust in those respects.
I haven't had a procedure myself due to intense COVID restrictions in my country, but my concern with HA has always been 1. the "squishy" feeling some members describe and 2. the need for top-ups as it dissolves slowly. Seems like you're enjoying sex with the new girth ;)

It's also reassuring to hear the texture is still natural. I'm curious how the product will fair in the coming years/ how frequently touch-ups will be necessary. If you can, please take measurements before going in for your round 2! It's really helpful for members like me to who want to get an idea of what gains to expect based on starting size and number of ml's injected.

Cacx

I was very hung up on it being “squishy” and impacting EQ. I can say my EQ is honestly BETTER post the procedure (maybe I’m just horny from the newness), and the texture is fine. Erect it’s a non issue.

I’ll continue to update with progress pics , measurements etc.

I think you definitely have to wait two weeks to see the finished product. The swelling distorts things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 11 months ago #1308702752

Update : Sex has been amazing. Wifey and I are in the lifestyle so I’ve also had a couple other partners this past week. All raving reviews.

Pro tip - I’m putting a Cock ring on before I get hard and it does two things 1) adds even more Girth and 2) takes away any anxiety around girls noticing “something”. Although I’m pretty open and I have a pretty good way of approaching it so women know I did something to enhance my Cock . Happy to share.

Going back in two weeks for round 2. Can’t wait

Last edit: by Dickwhitman79. Reason: Spelling

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 11 months ago #1308702753

• Vidal
  • Thank you received: 0
My question is the following, your extra Girth given by acid, how is feeling by women? women likes hard Dick, this extra Girth is not as hard than cavernous parts, do you understand my doubt?

Scheduled for girth increase 2 years 11 months ago #1308702754

Vidal wrote: My question is the following, your extra Girth given by acid, how is feeling by women? women likes hard Dick, this extra Girth is not as hard than cavernous parts, do you understand my doubt?

He literally just said it’s hard. I’m sure you have doubts but it’s jot really his job to convince you otherwise. Should hit the doc up that performs the procedure.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream