PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Scheduled for girth increase

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 1 month ago #1308702110

Hi all - I was active on the old board!

I’m scheduled for juvederm with Dr. Morganstern. Currently 7 inches in length 4.5 Girth and head is ~5.25.

I’ll keep you guys posted on progress etc.

For those of you who have had this type of Girth enhancement, should I do any stretches , exercises etc leading up to the procedure?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 1 month ago #1308702111

Will look forward to your progress reporting!

By the way, your Old Board user account has also been extended Lifetime Premium Membership (based on your recent membership upgrade). Thanks for your support and good luck!

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 1 month ago #1308702116

Excellent, man. Looking forward to following you on this journey.

Usually they (at least at Avanti Derma) recommend not doing any stretching or pumping in the days leading up to a procedure to ensure that the area isn't irritated or inflamed.

I usually stretch normally up until 48 hours prior to the procedure and then take it easy from then on out -- using only a light weight or nothing.

Last edit: by Jacks10.

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 1 month ago #1308702118

Thanks!

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 1 month ago #1308702122

you still do P E

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 1 month ago #1308702128

Good luck. You’re one of the lucky ones who’s glands are much larger than the shaft. Makes for a very good looking result.

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702241

T minus 8 days. I’ve followed the forum for years and I know nutrition etc are quite important leading up to PMMA or Ellanse. That’ said, I’m assuming things like collagen supplements etc have little or no impact on HA fillers like voluma etc.

I was told to avoid blood thinners, but I’m assuming this is to help clotting and nothing to do with the actual filler.

Any insight is appreciated.

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702259

Avoid blood thinners to avoid bruising. This includes NSAIDS.

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702260

Thanks - but nothing impacts the filler itself?

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702292

Not that I am aware.

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702309

Getting excited for my appointment on Friday. I’m starting to wonder how much Girth I can realistically expect to gain with HA?

Ultimately I’d love to pick up an Inch or more but with my length I don’t know if that’s realistic. I’m hoping for .5 Inch on the first go. Stay tuned for updates etc.

One last question - I occasionally have to take prednisone for an autoimmune condition I have . I don’t think this interferes with the filler but if anyone has any information on this I would appreciate it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EZdoesit

Last edit: by Dickwhitman79.

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702376

Ok I wanted to update everyone and I’ll try to be as detailed as possible.

I’m about 5 hours from Atlanta so I arrived In North Atlanta last night. I spent the day eating healthy food and resting. I arrived at Dr. Morganstern’s office around 4:30 PM (early). I had a brief consult with his PA and then Dr. Carney came in and answered all of my questions. After that The nurse cleaned me up and the PA numbed to me. Scale of 1 to 10 the numbing was a one as far as pain is concerned. But, again I do have a high pain tolerance. Once I was numb Dr. Carney came in and had me stand up. He injected me with 10 mL of Juvederm, and wouldn’t go beyond that Because he said he gets better results layering it on over two or three sessions. When he finished it looked excellent. The whole process took about an hour and a half to two hours but the actual procedure Only took about 20 minutes. As I suspected my length It’s going to require at least one more trip maybe two. But, assuming my outcome is good over the next 5 to 7 days and there are no complications I fully intend to go back. I am currently wrapped up but I will try to post before and after pictures As I heal. The immediate effect on my Flaccid hang was pretty incredible. I’ll keep everyone posted. Also I’m not one to sweat blood over 1/10 of an Inch so my measurements will be accurate but perhaps not as accurate as some on the forum may like. All I want to know is .... Is it a lot thicker? And I think it will be when it’s all said and done. Stay tuned - Dick
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702381

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702382

I don’t have a ruler but measured using a string and it was the length of my iPhone (roughly 5.75 inches). I guess most of that is swelling but damn it makes me look forward to what is to come.

I’m to induce a few erections which I already have. Texture (for now) feels quite natural, although it’s too early to tell. I wonder how much I can expect to lose from the swelling. Only area that really needs attention is above the circ scar when Erect. I’m assuming he’ll touch that up next round.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

Scheduled for girth increase 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702385

you had this done in Mexico? avanti clinic?

congrats im still saving for mines

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream