PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ideal size

Ideal size 9 years 9 months ago #1283249231

Consider God or some omnipotent being engaged you and told you he could give you any size penis, what would you ask for? I\'m really curious in a number of types so I\'ll break down the combinations. I understand this isn\'t the most active forum (active enough, but polls don\'t seem to get enough attention in my opinion) so I\'m going to try to limit it by breaking down some Girth and lengths into groups. I\'m also going to leave out anything below average as I assume for men on here nobody would want less than average but I can totally understand wanting average stats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ideal size 9 years 9 months ago #1283262739

9 x 7.5 (base)
That would be it.

Ideal size 9 years 9 months ago #1283263557

• Visitor
  • Visitor

9 x 7.5 (base) That would be it.

I don\'t need anything that crazy big. I\'d be happy with 9x7.

Ideal size 9 years 9 months ago #1283264812

hunkydory wrote:

9 x 7.5 (base) That would be it.

I don\'t need anything that crazy big. I\'d be happy with 9x7.

Actually, this would be just for the current girl I am seeing. She is a size queen and can happily accommodate this size.
If I were playing the field, I would drop it down to 8 x 6.5...And i know that even lesser this size would be too big for many women. Admittedly, I am screwed up, enjoying the \"shock and awe\" reaction a large penis gets....

Ideal size 9 years 9 months ago #1283265363

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I was just joking, I wouldn\'t criticize anyones choices on here...I\'d be happy with 8x7, 9x7 - right now I have 7x7 to 7x6 with a harden dermal fat graft that I still haven\'t taken any action on (take out or add PMMA).

Ideal size 9 years 9 months ago #1283266249

I meant to build a big poll with this, I didn\'t realize it had posted without the poll!

Ideal size 9 years 9 months ago #1283266275

10.75 x 7.4

Yeah... I\'m messed up right?

Ideal size 9 years 9 months ago #1283267741

10.75 x 7.4 would be a beast

Ideal size 9 years 9 months ago #1283268086

That\'s the idea.

Ideal size 9 years 9 months ago #1283271897

I think Balls-deep contact is a must for me, but long enough to explore every position possible... length I\'d say maybe around 7ish. Girth I\'m not so sure yet, on one half of my brain I think of 7\" at base tapering to 5.5\" at the glans, but then I realize all the problems (trouble finding condoms, ruling out deep throat and anal, some partners not being able to handle it) and think maybe a 6-6.5\" would be more ideal... for me Girth\'s ideal is less certain, but length I know for sure.

Ideal size 9 years 9 months ago #1283280904

9 x 7 But I am more than happy with what I currently have.

Ideal size 9 years 8 months ago #1283357856

8x7

Would be satisfied completely.

Ideal size 9 years 8 months ago #1283361392

Some day ill hit 7,5x7,5 or thats my dream at least .. (i am about 7,2 long now)

But if i could chose size and just become that size by magic in a second id say 8x8

Ideal size 9 years 4 months ago #1285092843

I don\'t think I\'d change my current 8.25L x 7G or \"mushroom\" glans, but I\'ve met at least two guys who had 13\"L (a minor celebrity with his own TV show at the time) and 13.5\" (a straight Italian I met in the only steam-bath in Rome). Both proved their endowment by achieving Erection while in my presence, and both were jaw-dropping but weirdly, when they were fully dressed neither had an abnormal or eye-catching bulge at his crotch so I guess something that big, Flaccid, must just dangle straight down toward the center of the Earth?

Ideal size 9 years 4 months ago #1285111812

Joshua wrote: I don\'t think I\'d change my current 8.25L x 7G or \"mushroom\" glans, but I\'ve met at least two guys who had 13\"L (a minor celebrity with his own TV show at the time) and 13.5\" (a straight Italian I met in the only steam-bath in Rome). Both proved their endowment by achieving Erection while in my presence, and both were jaw-dropping but weirdly, when they were fully dressed neither had an abnormal or eye-catching bulge at his crotch so I guess something that big, Flaccid, must just dangle straight down toward the center of the Earth?

Great first post...... not.