PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ideal size

Ideal size 9 years 3 months ago #1285665494

briceb wrote: There are many good points being raised here.

1. Yes, the vast majority of the PMMA related posts are regarding Dr. C. The majority of them are, for the most part, positive. There are also many that report negative outcomes. I think that anyone who takes the time to read the posts will notice that nobody has ever told anyone to go blindly into this, regardless of the chosen doctor. People are always urged to do their own research, find out information for themselves and understand everything before biting the bullet.

2. There seems to be a rampant sense of entitlement. It is either that or chosen obliviousness that the site doesn\'t run for free. I, and plenty of others, have received loads of priceless information, support and camaraderie. As others have pointed out, if you can afford a procedure, you can afford to support the forum that supports you.

I do not think that many people know or understand the purpose of this site or the incidents that actually lead to its creation. On one side of the coin that is a good thing; they did not experience MNS and everything that went along with it. SO is not making a living off this site. For someone to think that he should have to provide all the funding for the site because he created it... well, that is ridiculous. I have very little patience for people who take this stance and then get mad when they cannot access portions of the site. There are two simple ways to approach a fix to that: make a donation, no matter how nominal or go find another site with the information, research and support as this one. oh, wait.... I guess there is really only one fix.

SO has been very gracious since day one.

I agree....without SO and even with donations a plenty, this site would not have existed...

I am ready to donate once I fix my CC problems, they blocked my account...idiots

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ideal size 9 years 3 months ago #1285713631

Back to topic at hand: Is there such a thing as an ideal Dick size? Well, it depends who your sleeping with and also it depends on geographical areas...

It seems the US is for big size dicks, 8x7 and 8x8...wow..I think too big
In Asia, 5x5 is great, 6x5 is big, 7+ is too much and they most of them will not sleep with you
In Africa? I don\'t know but I have to assume big too

Ideal size for for me and the women I go with 6.5-7 EL x 7base-5.5glans EG...Soooo I need about 1/2\" to one Inch in EL. May be in my life time they will come up with something that works for real EL gains...and SAFE..

Live long and prosper!

Ideal size 9 years 3 months ago #1285713976

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Mustang2020 wrote:

where did you read that (also, are you refering to according to women or according to men?)? that seems way too big, hardly anyone on earth has 7\'\' Girth (let alone with 8\'\' length). most guys say they want 8x6 which they think is ideal, but in the most recent study girls chose 6.5\'\' length and \"thick\" as an ideal, so probably ideal is something like 6.5 x 5.5-6 . but personaly, i don\'t even care about the \'ideal\' size, i want the size that i want to make me happy (as do most guys who do PE).

Mustang2020 wrote: May be in my life time they will come up with something that works for real EL gains...and SAFE..

i hope so too. Girth currently seems to be an (relatively) easy thing to acquire (PMMA), but length seems to be a let down in Phalloplasty. I hope they come out with a different procedure for length gains (besides lig cut), tho i can\'t really think of what they would do to cause the lengthening? apparently dr loria is working on a procedure for Erect length gains (but we all know what he is like, so i doubt it would be safe or even effective, but it would be good to see what he comes up with) I know i can/will get huge Girth with PMMA no matter what, but what i really want is length

Ideal size 9 years 3 months ago #1285714659

I am content with my current size, but if I could, I would add an Inch in length and maybe .5\" Girth. So theoretically, my ideal would be 9 x 7.
Now, I know that is a hell of a lot bigger than the average size. Practically, it would have its limitations.
It isn\'t that I think I am small now, or need to be bigger. But, the question was what we thought our own ideal size would be, given the aid of God or a fairy godmother.
So, yeah, 9x7... Flaccid.

Ideal size 9 years 3 months ago #1285716572

I have a 6.5 x 4.5. Below average perhaps, but I am now totally fine with it.

Girl does not like it? Will fuck another: she also does not like it? Well then, I will keep rotating them. In shorts, assuming ladies are disappointed AFTER I have fucked them, I am fine. In contrast to a now popular trend, I am not actually there to get a prize from them, and I would be thoroughly comfortable (in the theoretical scenario I am describing) in moving on to the next chick. Having said that, the aforementioned is not what would characterize my life: not that I care (anymore) but let me tell you that in Europe, where I live, size queens do exist but are not that common, in my experience: I have met two in my life (whom I fucked, enjoying the many sex sessions with them also).

As I have written elsewhere, while I\'m a proud member of this forum (of which I enjoy the dissection of male psychology and other related and, in my opinion, deep matters) I don\'t have plans to take any permanent procedure. More accurately, I actually have the plan of not getting one.

For fun, for vanity, to experiment, I would perhaps consider a temporary procedure, if the ideal filler comes around. And that is it.

Ideal size 9 years 3 months ago #1285722649

briceb wrote: I am content with my current size, but if I could, I would add an Inch in length and maybe .5\" Girth. So theoretically, my ideal would be 9 x 7.
Now, I know that is a hell of a lot bigger than the average size. Practically, it would have its limitations.
It isn\'t that I think I am small now, or need to be bigger. But, the question was what we thought our own ideal size would be, given the aid of God or a fairy godmother.

You\'re sick in the head!!!!!

Ideal size 9 years 3 months ago #1285763413

thehulk wrote:

briceb wrote: I am content with my current size, but if I could, I would add an Inch in length and maybe .5\" Girth. So theoretically, my ideal would be 9 x 7.

You\'re sick in the head!!!!!

Which head are you talking about? the big head or, oh, well the other big head

Ideal size 9 years 3 months ago #1285763427

supa wrote: I have a 6.5 x 4.5. Below average perhaps, but I am now totally fine with it.

Girl does not like it? Will fuck another: she also does not like it? Well then, I will keep rotating them. In shorts, assuming ladies are disappointed AFTER I have fucked them, I am fine. In contrast to a now popular trend, I am not actually there to get a prize from them, and I would be thoroughly comfortable (in the theoretical scenario I am describing) in moving on to the next chick. Having said that, the aforementioned is not what would characterize my life: not that I care (anymore) but let me tell you that in Europe, where I live, size queens do exist but are not that common, in my experience: I have met two in my life (whom I fucked, enjoying the many sex sessions with them also).

As I have written elsewhere, while I\'m a proud member of this forum (of which I enjoy the dissection of male psychology and other related and, in my opinion, deep matters) I don\'t have plans to take any permanent procedure. More accurately, I actually have the plan of not getting one.

For fun, for vanity, to experiment, I would perhaps consider a temporary procedure, if the ideal filler comes around. And that is it.

IF we are all like you, Dr C will be out of business............LOL

Ideal size 9 years 3 months ago #1285763488

tom kat wrote:

Mustang2020 wrote:

where did you read that (also, are you refering to according to women or according to men?)? that seems way too big, hardly anyone on earth has 7\'\' Girth (let alone with 8\'\' length). most guys say they want 8x6 which they think is ideal, but in the most recent study girls chose 6.5\'\' length and \"thick\" as an ideal, so probably ideal is something like 6.5 x 5.5-6 . but personaly, i don\'t even care about the \'ideal\' size, i want the size that i want to make me happy (as do most guys who do PE).

Mustang2020 wrote: May be in my life time they will come up with something that works for real EL gains...and SAFE..

i hope so too. Girth currently seems to be an (relatively) easy thing to acquire (PMMA), but length seems to be a let down in Phalloplasty. I hope they come out with a different procedure for length gains (besides lig cut), tho i can\'t really think of what they would do to cause the lengthening? apparently dr loria is working on a procedure for Erect length gains (but we all know what he is like, so i doubt it would be safe or even effective, but it would be good to see what he comes up with) I know i can/will get huge Girth with PMMA no matter what, but what i really want is length

LOL....I read it in this thread. Some people here want 8x8 and so on, so the comment was not intended to be very scientific. Just a generalization that in the US, we have the tendency to think \"bigger is better\"...I am some times guilty of the same thinking...

Ideal size 9 years 3 months ago #1285768116

thehulk wrote: You\'re sick in the head!!!!!

Not the first time I\'ve been told that

Ideal size 9 years 3 months ago #1285768186

Changed my goal... 20\" x 13.75\" (the average length of a newborn and head circumference).

Ideal size 9 years 3 months ago #1285768362

Sizemic wrote: Changed my goal... 20\" x 13.75\" (the average length of a newborn and head circumference).

Hah... all your partners will get a chance to experience childbirth without actually getting pregnant... maybe that\'ll be your go-to line? lol

Ideal size 9 years 3 months ago #1285777218

8\" BPEL (equating to 7.25-7.5\"NPBEL) x 6\" MSEG would be my ideal size.

Ideal size 9 years 3 months ago #1285781583

Ideal size 9 years 3 months ago #1285781632

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Dance With Dragons wrote: How about a Cock that you inflate to the needed size depending on the situation. Based on the Reebok Pumps of the 90s, introducing the Reebok Cock, complete with a basketball shaped pump. 7 inches too much for your petite date? No sweat, let some air out and all is well. Getting hot and heavy with a mother of five? No problem, inflate that sucker to 10x8 and change the way she feels about you forever. The Reebok Cock, because one size does not fit all. TM 2015 DWD Industries All Rights Reserved, patent pending

the Reebok Cock lol!

i have actually thought about something similar. similar to the 3 piece inflatable they use for ed, but have it so it has sections that \'slide\' into and out of one another as it inflates, lengthening the penis at the same time. its hard to explain what i have pictured but i have thought of a few things for lnengthin Erect penis, i hope some surgeon things of the same things and actually goes further with reaserching it.