PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ideal size

Ideal size 9 years 2 months ago #1285790303

Oh, if only.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ideal size 8 years 5 months ago #1289621600

• Visitor
  • Visitor
8\'5 x 6\'5. Ideal for me.

Ideal size 8 years 5 months ago #1289622200

Dude that\'s huge.

Ideal size 8 years 5 months ago #1289692270

Ummm... What\'s that make me? Lol

Ideal size 8 years 5 months ago #1289694062

Super huge lol

Ideal size 8 years 2 months ago #1290684101

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I just saw my first, way too huge enhanced penis at the gym. It was definitely done by a filler - it must have been 6 x7 Flaccid, with the collagen pushing forward like a Foreskin. The guy definitely wanted to show it off - and technically it looked smooth and even, it looked really well done - but like he should have stopped a round or 2 ago. He may be thrilled with it in which case good for him, he certainly was having a good time letting it hang out.

Ideal size 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291409780

^You should have knocked him on the shoulder and asked \"Dr. C, right?\"

Ideal size 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291419997

Lmao I think he would have been embarrassed.

Ideal size 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291421272

Ideally, bigger than I already have, ill take Girth over length, but just bigger any way it would come!!

If i could chose 7.5 x 6.5 would be great

Ideal size 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291598723

My wife is tight (never had children) so my 6.5\" Girth (at the base) is the max she can handle. It takes us a couple minutes of slow entry for her to get used to me going all the way in. I\'m 6\" midshaft. So I\'d ideally like 8\" x 6.5\". I\'m at the 6.5\" EG & 6.7 EL , just working on the length. Watching Dr. Ress\'s progress with his length procedure.

Ideal size 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291605571

• Visitor
  • Visitor

hunkydory wrote: I just saw my first, way too huge enhanced penis at the gym. It was definitely done by a filler - it must have been 6 x7 Flaccid, with the collagen pushing forward like a Foreskin. The guy definitely wanted to show it off - and technically it looked smooth and even, it looked really well done - but like he should have stopped a round or 2 ago. He may be thrilled with it in which case good for him, he certainly was having a good time letting it hang out.

I don\'t know if the guy you saw was gay or not but its funny how the locker room is the place where even the straightest of characters still like to let it hang out if they\'re packin. There was a gay guy in my platoon during basic. His eyes were like a pinball machine everytime we showered. We\'re all tired, hungry and pissed off. This kid seems like he just won the Powerball.

Ideal size 7 years 9 months ago #1292516788

For me it\'s 9\" BPEL 6.25\" EG

Ideal size 7 years 9 months ago #1292516842

My goal is 8 BPEL x 7.5 eg

Ideal size 7 years 9 months ago #1292519327

The following sounds cheesy and arrogant but it\'s true (I\'m early forties so I\'ve had time to build these stats):
After banging around 150 women, at 6.15 EL 5.80 EG, 98% of which orgasm and squirt repeatedly, I\'ve found that 6x6 is the size that appeals to most. Rarely an \"encounter\" goes by without getting a compliment on size. I also once dated a woman, who had a child, who admitted that she had never had a vaginal orgasm until she met me.

We may think that most women want 8x6 or 8x7, but the truth is that, if you ask most of them, the ideal would probably be more like 6x6. I think it\'s because they want something big and thick, yet they want you physically and emotionally close to them, to enhance intimacy. At 6x6, I fuck them in a very connected, intimate and passionate way, which involves lots of kissing, licking, sucking and tiered penetration speeds and depths. At 8x6, there would be more distance between us, and I\'d be much more prone to just bang the shit out of them. Missionary is infinitely easier and satisfying for most women at 6x6 than 8x6.

That said, I\'d prefer to be between 7x6 - 7x7. :-)

Ideal size 7 years 9 months ago #1292524648

6-7\"L x 5.5G. I just wanna make my wife happy, not split her in half!