PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308538054

Subtle,

Thank you for dropping by, your forum was a major influencing factor on my decision. I agree with your statement. Who's technique is the question. I think the Dr. nicked a vein in the application as I felt a sharp pain and he apologized, then there was substantial swelling in that area. After that my rolling wasn't sufficient. I think Dr.Carney is first class and a majority of my issues is due to my excess skin from pumping and poor rolling technique.

To say issues is over the top though, more like minor concerns. Your results were perfect. Mine where rushed (by my own doing despite doctors recommendations) and that's where things come out. I don't think I'm going to head back in for another few months if I even do for these minor concerns. There is a 4ml touch up included with in the first 12 months. So I might go see if he wants to treat the scar tissue a month or two prior to the touch up appointment.

Otherwise things are finally fitting together in the bedroom, although the wife isn't in love with the 'bumps' there more feel than visible.

Thanks again Subtle.

Bonsi,

You mentioned above that you think the Dr. 'nicked a vein in the application'. How is the Ellanse actually injected into the penis? I'm assuming a cannula is used but just wanted to confirm. Also, how many injection sites did Dr. Carney use? Did he inject from the base only?

Thanks for documenting your journey. As I continue researching options your experiences truly help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308538148

Bonsi,

You mentioned above that you think the Dr. 'nicked a vein in the application'. How is the Ellanse actually injected into the penis? I'm assuming a cannula is used but just wanted to confirm. Also, how many injection sites did Dr. Carney use? Did he inject from the base only?

Thanks for documenting your journey. As I continue researching options your experiences truly help.

Dr Carney uses a needle. I wasn\'t really thrilled about that, but had trust in his expertise and knowledge of penile anatomy. If he hit a vein I\'m pretty sure he\'d detect by aspirating the needle, and would not inject into it. I know Dr. Oats sometimes uses a needle for second rounds of Ellanse (at least I\'m pretty sure I read that somewhere on here).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.