PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308156107

Do you know if you can purchase just 10 or 15ml of the E or is 20 the minimum?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308158721

• Bonsi
  • Bonsi's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
I don't know for sure but I've assumed you could purchase smaller amounts by the ml.

Side note, I\'ve been taking a collagen supplement and my cum volume has substantially increased and become extremely thick.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308179513

What's the supplement? They have it on amazon?

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308184150

• Bonsi
  • General
  • General

What's the supplement? They have it on amazon?

My favorite it neocell super collagen but I've just switched to vital proteins collagen peptides. I prefer the former due to mixability but not sure of an efficiency difference. In theory the peptides are easier to absorb.

Both from gnc.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308212762

I saw you post in another thread that you want the HA gone. Can you elaborate as to why exactly? I\'m guessing it is because the HA is not as firm feeling? I was really hoping to fly up to ATL once more and be done with injecting my Dick for a while, but it sounds like if I go the Ellanse-only route, I\'ll have to go back for a second round? I messaged Texas to get more info on this, but is this your understanding? They will do Ellanse only but only 10 ml at a time?

As much as I hate being patient, ultimately, I want the firmest result possible that still looks natural once healed, and if I have to do 2 separate rounds of Ellanse to get there, so be it.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308213572

marcop83 wrote:how does it feel Flaccid and Erect?Can you feel any bump or spongy tissue?Is it possible to pump after elliase?

Marco, It may feel a little different to you at first. But after a month it begins to feel like a regular Dick. Just for reference, somewhere around the 2mo mark my wife was making comments such as: You Dick isnt chubby anymore. Hey, It feels like your old Dick, haha. In short, Its not that its squishy, its pretty firm. But it is a foreign material in your Cock, its gonna take some time to settle down. One comment that she made a week or two after my first round was that it felt like a dildo, like hard rubber . But like I said, it all went away and was great.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308214044

Thanks Bonsi I'll check it out. I take pygium, , sunflower lecithin, zinc, plus many others right now. Thanks to Bonsi and Texas for all the info gents. I'm gonna call soon and see if they offer just 10ml at the same time as a vesectemy. Nervous haha.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 1 week ago #1308232960

• Bonsi
  • General
  • General

I saw you post in another thread that you want the HA gone. Can you elaborate as to why exactly? I\'m guessing it is because the HA is not as firm feeling? I was really hoping to fly up to ATL once more and be done with injecting my Dick for a while, but it sounds like if I go the Ellanse-only route, I\'ll have to go back for a second round? I messaged Texas to get more info on this, but is this your understanding? They will do Ellanse only but only 10 ml at a time?

As much as I hate being patient, ultimately, I want the firmest result possible that still looks natural once healed, and if I have to do 2 separate rounds of Ellanse to get there, so be it.

They will not do more than 10ml of Elanse this is their absolute rule.

I want the HA out because it settled too heavily on the left side. I think my rolling was insufficient. Dr.Carney doesn't want to inject the HA on top of the Elanse imeadiately in general but will. He will tell you (presumably), as he did me that you will achieve your best result by doing two sessions the second of course for your HA. I don't t think the HA is bad per-say but my results are inferior because of my impatience.

When Erect I'm still very much harder than before. This also should be factored in on your decision of how much material to get, my wife struggles to accept me still.

This is is your only Dick be patient.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308370405

• Bonsi
  • General
  • General
Things have gotten lumpy now. A few more weeks and I'll look into a touch up.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308373590

Things have gotten lumpy now. A few more weeks and I'll look into a touch up.

What is the texture of the lumps? Is it just uneven filler distribution?

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308373639

• Bonsi
  • General
  • General

What is the texture of the lumps? Is it just uneven filler distribution?

They're very hard but disappear when Erect. I've felt them coming the whole process I think most of the carrier is now dissolved and their just more obvious.

I chalk it up to not rolling for long periods of time in the first couple days.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308375094

They're very hard but disappear when Erect. I've felt them coming the whole process I think most of the carrier is now dissolved and their just more obvious.

I chalk it up to not rolling for long periods of time in the first couple days.

I\'m finding it hard to imagine the filler as being \"very hard\"--do you mean hard as in \"rubbery\"? The reason I ask is because I have two \"rubbery\" nodules that I believe are scar tissue that formed during the inflammation period. I had 12 ml, and this is one of the reasons they will no longer do over 10 ml. One is deeper, and it also disappears when Erect, the other is a bit more shallow and can still be felt. I plan to go back for treatment within the next month or two for multiple endostimulation treatments for them.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308375249

• Bonsi
  • General
  • General
Yes, hard rubbery is a good way to describe it. I'm not super bothered by it. I think my touch up will remedy things.

I really think Elanse should just be 10ml and nothing else.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308383238

Yes, hard rubbery is a good way to describe it. I'm not super bothered by it. I think my touch up will remedy things.

I really think Elanse should just be 10ml and nothing else.

This sounds exactly like what I have. You may want to talk to Dr. Carney first. I prefer to treat the scar tissue before any additional filler. He suggested 3 endostimulation treatments. We\'ll see how that goes. I believe @Reklaw said it worked well for what he had.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308390793

lumps vs little Nodule types could be two very different things. Perhaps some clarification to make sure that no one else reading will get confused.

I, for instance, have 2 little Nodule type bumps. one is at an injection site, the other a bit below. I also had this the fist time, and they went away, so I am not to concerned. I am continuing with my daily routines and taking lots of vitamins still. After 8 full weeks of post op I will reevaluate.

If your still early in your post op, don\'t make any rash and unnecessary moves.