Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 1 month ago #1307978977

• Bonsi
  • Bonsi's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Day 4

Day 5

Not much change since Day 3. I think wearing the 'Cock sock' to bed messed me up as far as the hump on the dorsal from the side view. I didn't really notice it till just taking pics this morning.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 1 month ago #1307980654

How did it go Bonsi? Happy with the results?

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 1 month ago #1307984388

• Bonsi
  • General
  • General
So far I'm happy. I don't think everything is perfect but I was told that was likely. My post pumping anatomy was factor for that too.

I'm pretty anxious to put it to use. I'm not the only one either!

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 1 month ago #1307987100

• Bonsi
  • General
  • General
Woke up with great morning wood so here's a 70% Erection.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 1 month ago #1307988895

Looks great

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308110949

Any updates Bonsi? What's your FG and EG gains holding at?

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308120735

Hope it works out well for you. Thanks for posting images.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308128201

• Bonsi
  • General
  • General
20 days post procedure. I've been in the 6' club since 2 days or so after procedure, (my wife did not appreciate this) until today it suddenly dropped to 5 5/8'-5 3/4'. It's bitter sweet I kinda miss it but it's a better fit. That little difference changed the 'SLOWER OWW STOP STOP JUST WAIT OWW' to ' What are you doing, don't move that feels really good!'

Aside from the grissly details above. I still have some over settling on the left side above the circ scar. I can't seem to spread it out. The dorsal ridge behind the glans has become slightly worse despite pressing and massaging every bathroom trip, shower, super hot bath, while watching tv, and laying in bed before falling asleep. I know what caused the ridge; as I rolled it my skin above the circ scar was so loose that it folded and I basically rolled it into place myself! Take note if you have a similar procedure the skin must be tight while rolling.

I would absolutley do it again. I'm in love with my Dick now. Sex is better. My confidence seems to have magically improved and I'm not obsessing over my normal sized Dick thinking it's too small anymore.

Bonsi

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308128310

Glad to hear that Bonsi. For some, PE is part of a journey to improve one\'s confidence.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308128625

Good to hear brother

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308141221

• Bonsi
  • General
  • General
22 days post fusion. For me 5.75 EG is perfect right now. If it slowly grows by week 12 I think she could adjust to 6'. The problem is just the ridge!

I read somewhere on here about 6' Girth limiting your choices of women but at 5.75' it was usually manageable. Having experienced that now myself it's amazing that a 1/4' can be the difference in literally causing vaginal tearing and a woman to curse at you while urinating, to a pleasurable, albeit careful experience.

Another note, the weight has affected the angle of Erection somewhat. Well worth the trade also the PC muscle might develop over time and compensate.

Bonsi

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308142345

Congrats. Forgive me if this is a bit long, but I have a lot of thoughts and questions.

I had my penoscrotal webbing fixed by Carney in December. It was pretty severe going almost halfway up my shaft. They insisted on doing that before a Girth procedure, and I\'m glad it\'s fixed now. We have pretty similar starting stats (I\'m 6 NBP x 5 EG), so I\'m very excited to see that you were able to go from 4.5 EG to 5.75 EG with one procedure. For some reason it isn\'t letting me view your pictures, perhaps because my account is new. You mentioned that you are very lean. Can you quantify that for me? I ask because I already pump regularly, so I was leaning towards doing an FFT with the hopes that it would be permanent, but it seems that may on this board advise against FFT. When I spoke with Ray, he seemed to make it sound like they are doing more filler procedures than FFT. When I asked Carney about FFT he seemed a bit concerned about getting enough fat from me though I am hardly what I would consider \"lean\" at the moment. I\'ve had previous lipo on my flanks so I don\'t have much fat left there to harvest so he was planning to use my inner thighs which seems pretty ideal. Anyways, how was your surgical experience doing the filler? I didn\'t get much detail on the filler procedure. Were you sedated with an IV or did they just do a nerve block? How long did you have to stay in Atlanta before going home after the procedure? If I could really get 3 years out of doing a filler procedure and if I could avoid having lipo and have a simpler procedure done and get 1\" of EG then I would probably be sold on doing the filler. Thanks for your input.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308143302

• Bonsi
  • General
  • General

Congrats. Forgive me if this is a bit long, but I have a lot of thoughts and questions.

I had my penoscrotal webbing fixed by Carney in December. It was pretty severe going almost halfway up my shaft. They insisted on doing that before a Girth procedure, and I\'m glad it\'s fixed now. We have pretty similar starting stats (I\'m 6 NBP x 5 EG), so I\'m very excited to see that you were able to go from 4.5 EG to 5.75 EG with one procedure. For some reason it isn\'t letting me view your pictures, perhaps because my account is new. You mentioned that you are very lean. Can you quantify that for me? I ask because I already pump regularly, so I was leaning towards doing an FFT with the hopes that it would be permanent, but it seems that may on this board advise against FFT. When I spoke with Ray, he seemed to make it sound like they are doing more filler procedures than FFT. When I asked Carney about FFT he seemed a bit concerned about getting enough fat from me though I am hardly what I would consider \"lean\" at the moment. I\'ve had previous lipo on my flanks so I don\'t have much fat left there to harvest so he was planning to use my inner thighs which seems pretty ideal. Anyways, how was your surgical experience doing the filler? I didn\'t get much detail on the filler procedure. Were you sedated with an IV or did they just do a nerve block? How long did you have to stay in Atlanta before going home after the procedure? If I could really get 3 years out of doing a filler procedure and if I could avoid having lipo and have a simpler procedure done and get 1\" of EG then I would probably be sold on doing the filler. Thanks for your input.

My thighs have very little fat. I'm around %18.

The procedure was actually fun.

Just a nerve block.

I went directly home afterwards.

Dr. Carney recommends 2 separate sessions 1 for Elanse then later a second for the HA. I wish I had done it that way. I went all at once so I didn't have to return. But after the Elanse my swelling was minimal so he did t see any need to stop either.

Dr. Carney's bedside manner is fantastic, we talked about dogs, guns, and anything else he could pull out of me while I was standing there (yes, you stand during).

If if I were to start from the beginning I would just sign up for 10ml of E then see where things end up after 12 weeks. Especially starting at 5'. Then maybe the second go around you only need 5ml also 2 stepping the shaping process gives you much more ability to control your end result. The learning curve of never doing anything like what your about to do is steep, so a second chance to perfect your technique, fill low spots, or whatever will be greatly beneficial.

Texas is is a great person to talk to about this as well. I think his second procedure is this week.

Good Luck,

Bonsi

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308151695

how does it feel Flaccid and Erect?
Can you feel any bump or spongy tissue?

Is it possible to pump after elliase?

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 2 weeks ago #1308155217

• Bonsi
  • General
  • General

how does it feel Flaccid and Erect?
Can you feel any bump or spongy tissue?

Is it possible to pump after elliase?

It depends. If you squeeze hard while Flaccid it has a firm presence. But I wouldn't say it's unnatural feeling. When Erect I think it feels the same but my wife who has a decade of squezzing my Erection almost daily, says ' It's not the same it feels harder.'

Pumping is encouraging after Elanse. I haven't done it yet due to the skin stretching that occurred.