PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 1 day ago #1308399416

lumps vs little Nodule types could be two very different things. Perhaps some clarification to make sure that no one else reading will get confused.

I, for instance, have 2 little Nodule type bumps. one is at an injection site, the other a bit below. I also had this the fist time, and they went away, so I am not to concerned. I am continuing with my daily routines and taking lots of vitamins still. After 8 full weeks of post op I will reevaluate.

If your still early in your post op, don\'t make any rash and unnecessary moves.

I\'ll clarify. I have two rubbery \"nodules\" that Dr. Carney believes to be scar tissue that formed during the inflammation process. This was from 12 ml in October. As you know, they now stick to 10 ml max, for this reason. It\'s just taking me a long time to coordinate going back to have them treated. Since @Bonsi described a similar feeling \"Nodule\" I\'m just suggesting he have Carney check it out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 5 years 1 day ago #1308399524

@think

Good call for sure, especially if it concerns you and if it has been there that long.

Im closely watching one of the one\'s that I have right now to see what happens, so far im not concerned. But we\'ll see after another month goes by . Since the last two went away, i am hoping for the same. But we shall see. Let me know what happens when with yours when you go back and what all they say and do. Dr Carney is awesome in my opinion and knows his craft very well. Im sure hell solve it fast.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308412950

• Bonsi
  • Bonsi's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0

lumps vs little Nodule types could be two very different things. Perhaps some clarification to make sure that no one else reading will get confused.

I, for instance, have 2 little Nodule type bumps. one is at an injection site, the other a bit below. I also had this the fist time, and they went away, so I am not to concerned. I am continuing with my daily routines and taking lots of vitamins still. After 8 full weeks of post op I will reevaluate.

If your still early in your post op, don\'t make any rash and unnecessary moves.

Im not going to make any decisions of any kind soon. I do want to get things tightened up in the next few months though. I'm going to book to see Dr. Carney for his opinion of the next step.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308487741

Sorry to hear that you\'re having issues. I\'m inclined to chalk this up to technique. I am almost at 3 years and no lumps and no loss.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308491019

• Bonsi
  • General
  • General

Sorry to hear that you\'re having issues. I\'m inclined to chalk this up to technique. I am almost at 3 years and no lumps and no loss.

Subtle,

Thank you for dropping by, your forum was a major influencing factor on my decision. I agree with your statement. Who's technique is the question. I think the Dr. nicked a vein in the application as I felt a sharp pain and he apologized, then there was substantial swelling in that area. After that my rolling wasn't sufficient. I think Dr.Carney is first class and a majority of my issues is due to my excess skin from pumping and poor rolling technique.

To say issues is over the top though, more like minor concerns. Your results were perfect. Mine where rushed (by my own doing despite doctors recommendations) and that's where things come out. I don't think I'm going to head back in for another few months if I even do for these minor concerns. There is a 4ml touch up included with in the first 12 months. So I might go see if he wants to treat the scar tissue a month or two prior to the touch up appointment.

Otherwise things are finally fitting together in the bedroom, although the wife isn't in love with the 'bumps' there more feel than visible.

Thanks again Subtle.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308492668

Healing nicely yea?

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308493605

Everyone responds differently, and some may have a stronger response to the inflammation phase, so I wouldn\'t totally conclude anything about technique from just comparing a couple of cases. And Dr. Oats did say they had a couple of guys that had \"nodes\" that were not responding to steroid injections. Unfortunately I don\'t think he gave any further clarification as to what type they were or what the suspected cause was.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308494193

Everyone responds differently, and some may have a stronger response to the inflammation phase, so I wouldn\'t totally conclude anything about technique from just comparing a couple of cases. And Dr. Oats did say they had a couple of guys that had \"nodes\" that were not responding to steroid injections. Unfortunately I don\'t think he gave any further clarification as to what type they were or what the suspected cause was.

Right. I agree.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308501604

• Bonsi
  • General
  • General
Updated pics with flaws breakdown. The first pic is mostly Flaccid with very slight engorgement. Please state your own opinions of causation and remedy. Thanks

A. Hard rubbery ridge. It can be felt but not seen. Possibly rolling technique.

B. Large collection of material that is detached. I can actually put my finger under it from the bottom. When the skin pushes back it sticks out quite a bit. This is the worst of the issues. There was a large hematoma at this location after procedure. I rolled as hard as I could but I think fluid was a factor here.

C. Second dome type area behind first collection of material, same dome shape creating a valley between the two. This one is attached. I think this is a result of over rolling this area without working downwards.

D. The filler doesn't go back far enough there's a 'divet' between Dick and torso as a result. This was obviously a rolling flaw on my part.

E. Is for effort

F. The crooked Dick factor. With a very hard Erection this is almost eliminated. Obviously Flaccid it's most evident. I think this is a result of having an unbalanced amount of filler on the opposing side.

G. Very hard rubbery ridge. This has caused the skin to not be able to retract as much. My skin during Erection is no longer taut. In the wife's opinion this is upsetting.

I would certainly do this again but differently. Also from a perspective of experience not speculation and theory. I don't think rolling was explained in the greatest of detail and now have a far better understanding of not only how to perform it but also of duration during sessions. I certainly won't be going back to work the next day afterwards but will be in and out of the hot bath rolling for 30 minutes straight in sets 30 for 1 minute a piece or better. I did take, I think, 4 baths that first day but I didn't roll for 30 minutes each time. Nor did I roll top to bottom, I just rolled.

Looking forward to input.

Bonsi

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308502077

Hi Bonsi, all the hard/lumpy areas should be able to be improved by injecting co2 gas, I think Dr Morganstern calls this 'endostimulation' or 'curve free' it popped 2 of my lumps and mine were rock hard. He also has a shockwave machine that might help. You should have as many treatments with this as possible to get rid of all the unwanted areas then you could ask him to fill any holes in with more Ellanse.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308502429

• Bonsi
  • General
  • General
Thanks Reklaw.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308503100

Bonsi, explain rolling \"top to bottom\". Do you mean rolling the penis between the palms of the hands moving \"downward\" from glans to base?

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308503543

Hi Bonsi, all the hard/lumpy areas should be able to be improved by injecting co2 gas, I think Dr Morganstern calls this 'endostimulation' or 'curve free' it popped 2 of my lumps and mine were rock hard. He also has a shockwave machine that might help. You should have as many treatments with this as possible to get rid of all the unwanted areas then you could ask him to fill any holes in with more Ellanse.

I\'m going end of next month for the two scar tissue \"nodules\", they recommended 3 endostimulation treatments (over 3 days). They didn\'t mention the shockwave thing... I\'ll let you know how it goes.

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308503682

• Bonsi
  • General
  • General

Bonsi, explain rolling \"top to bottom\". Do you mean rolling the penis between the palms of the hands moving \"downward\" from glans to base?

precisely

Bonsi's Enhancement Journal Ellanse 4 years 11 months ago #1308503690

• Bonsi
  • General
  • General

I\'m going end of next month for the two scar tissue \"nodules\", they recommended 3 endostimulation treatments (over 3 days). They didn\'t mention the shockwave thing... I\'ll let you know how it goes.

Please do.