PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294498048

Hi Guys,

In Prague now. Meet with Dr. N tomorrow for the first round. Will ask her to air on the side of caution orather than maximum increase possible in the first round and let her decide what percentage and amount to go with.

Will let you know how I get on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294498063

Good Luck!

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294501088

Good luck from here too! I hope everything goes well!

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294503164

So had the procedure about 2 hours ago. Let her make the desion she went with 15cc @ 30%. She said 15 cc is the maximum she puts in at one procedure. She decided on the amount during the procedure. She wanted to see how the first few syringes went in before deciding.

One surprise I find how quick it was. Only in her clinic for an 1 and a half hours. She also told me she did 4 dicks yesterday had one after me today and 2 more tomorrow.

She also said no messaging today and 2 sessions of 5 minutes messaging tomorrow and Sunday. Also stressed no sex for 2 weeks.

She was very friendly and worked alone. She did have female assistants but she does not use them for these procedures. As known about her she is not great at quick replys by email.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294506254

Good luck southdub. I will head to Prague myself in the near future. Just need to fix some financial things before booking. So you are only supposed to do some quick massage during the weekend and then just let it be? How do you feel about going straight back to the airport?

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294508877

Advice is for 2 sessions of 5 minute messages. She showed me how to do it and it was gentle. Was also advised not to remove the bandage for 2 days after unless the inflammatory is very bad.

I was thinking was I right to go home straight after or stay an other night in Prague. Now that I have gone through it I am glad I left straight after. I was home 5 hours after. The inflammatory had started to kick in but it has got a lot worse this evening since being home and hurts a bit. I would not like having to go travel home tomorrow. I can rest at home tomorrow while inflammatory is in full swing.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294509569

Post op care recommendations between Dr N and Dr C are so different. Dr C has his patients massage their dicks every two hours or so for the first 3 days.

For my 3 rounds I constantly massaged my Dick for the first 3 days. I set my phone timer to 15 minute intervals and made sure I did at least one massage during that 15 min interval. And most intervals I did more. At night I slept tho.

For rounds 2 and 3 I didn\'t spend the night in TJ. I went straight back home after the surgery. Dr C and Wade recommend having an office visit the next day to ensure everything is fine. But I elected not to do that. It worked out fine.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294511989

A bit difficult to know what to do. Dr N and Dr C are both reputable. On the forum a lot of people stress the post op care yet Dr N and Dr C gives completely different advices. All the best Southdub I am sure you will get a good result. Did you ask if it is ok to have a beer or two before/after the procedure. I know that I will be nervous as hell once I get myself to Prague and also right after.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294512400

Part of the difference may be that on average Dr. N uses vastly smaller amounts per session that Dr. C.
If half the amount of product is used, the risk of aesthetic issues, clumping, etc. are lessened. So that may be her mindset.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294512784

Yes was nervous there too. I had a few drinks the night before. I told her that there and she did not mind. Also when I got home last night I went to the pub for a few pints so I hope drinking is not an issue.

Well woke up today and the inflammatory has gotten worse particularly on the Foreskin. Still wearing the wrap but measured the Girth on my head where there is no wrap and it is 8 inchs :/ will have a job hiding it in my pants today.

Also did the messaging today. Did it gently for 5 minutes and did not hurt apart from the area around the entry point. Also it hurts a bit when walking around.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294514542

@briceb: That may be the reason. They both get good results.

@Southdub: Thanks for posting. You\'re well on your way. 15cc at 30% is a good amount of product. You will definitely notice a big difference. Congrats.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294516153

Southdub wrote: Yes was nervous there too. I had a few drinks the night before. I told her that there and she did not mind. Also when I got home last night I went to the pub for a few pints so I hope drinking is not an issue. Well woke up today and the inflammatory has gotten worse particularly on the Foreskin. Still wearing the wrap but measured the Girth on my head where there is no wrap and it is 8 inchs :/ will have a job hiding it in my pants today. Also did the messaging today. Did it gently for 5 minutes and did not hurt apart from the area around the entry point. Also it hurts a bit when walking around.

Good luck with healing.

Typically speaking, Alcohol is not recommended in any surgery. It interferes with your body\'s healing process, swelling, water content, and immune system.

I have found daily 1000mgX2 of Vitamin C to be an excellent help almost in any situation...

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294517251

Does Dr N offer any anti retraction medication like Dr C does?

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294517580

No. Was not offered that medication.

I am really swollen today. Particularly at my Foreskin which is a supride because Dr. N said she could only put it in up to 1cm away from the glans so did not think it would swell here so bad. My penis is very heavy at the moment from the swelling. I think all this swelling in a way is acting as an anti reatration as the weight of the Foreskin is weighing the penis down and stoping it retracting.

Is the injected PMMA causing all the swelling or is it the anestic too would anyone know?

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294519742

May I ask you what were your measurements (length and Girth) before the procedure? Girthy looking thing no doubt but how about length?