PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294674799

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Reklaw wrote: @SSC
Why is it that you\'ve concluded that Southdubs irregularities are due to been uncircumcised?
Irregularities are common with uncut and cut PMMA results.
There are many variables that could have caused the lump.
Unlike Dr C, Ivana doesn\'t use a cannula gun which releases a set amount off PMMA per pull of the trigger, and will distribute the material more evenly.
Poor aftercare could have played a part, Ivana\'s method is a lot less aftercare oriented than Dr C.
He had 30% strength which has a proven track record of being more problematic.
90% of Dr C\'s patients are cut and around half of them report irregularities
90% of Ivana\'s patients are uncut and around half of them report irregularities, therefore it\'s hardly \"as clear as water\" that Southdubs bad aesthetics are down to being uncut.

Words from Dr. Luis Casavantes. Uncircumcised men have more chances than Circumcised, that\'s a fact. It may be or it may not, and there are other variables like what you said, of course.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294675228

Personally I think its to do with being uncircumcised and having lose skin that moves easily. Don\'t think its to do with after care as after 2 days when I noticed the lump afterthe swelling came down, I started Dr. C advice about regular messaging. Uncut guys wank by moving their Foreskin up and down over the glans and Ring (infact I honestly don\'t even know how cut guys wank? lol) if you put PMMA in and its not able to move its going to cause the Foreskin to hit the PMMA that wont move causing the lump when pulling down on it wanking. The lump is only there when I pull the Foreskin down over the glans. The good news it has got smaller over time. 17 days past so still hoping it will lesson but one think is sure no more PMMA is going in my Dick. Personally I think I am playing with fire with this PMMA and could lead to permanent bad aesthetics . When in the mood to get Erection will take a few pics to show what I am talking about.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294675661

I\'ve found extremely difficult to maturbate since loosing my Foreskin, used to be able to make myself ejaculate after 2 mins now it takes 10 mins minimum.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294701139

• Visitor
  • Visitor
How is it going, Southdub? How about the lump?

By the way, do you have some pic from your before PMMA? It would be great to see a before/after pic.

To me, post PMMA, looks reaaaaally natural.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294702105

SSC wrote: How is it going, Southdub? How about the lump? By the way, do you have some pic from your before PMMA? It would be great to see a before/after pic. To me, post PMMA, looks reaaaaally natural.

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/new...ce-8270672?&trail=15

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294704832

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294708902

Reklaw wrote: I\'ve found extremely difficult to maturbate since loosing my Foreskin, used to be able to make myself ejaculate after 2 mins now it takes 10 mins minimum.

Isn\'t that a good thing?

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294709692

SSC wrote: How is it going, Southdub? How about the lump?

By the way, do you have some pic from your before PMMA? It would be great to see a before/after pic.

To me, post PMMA, looks reaaaaally natural.

Hi SSC, keeping well thanks mate. How are you?

Yeah a bit slow with the before and after pics but thanks to Hoddle for the link to my other thread. The lump is getting better with time but still there and cheers for the natural comment.

Have attached pics. The first 2 are the ones before. The other 3 are the ones from after. The last pic shows the lump when I pull back on the Foreskin. Have attached one with my body for better relativity as sometimes pics to zoomed in are hard to judge. BTW I am 1.87m and 80kg or about 6ft2 and 175 pounds. Also I am 32 which I don\'t think I mentioned yet.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294710096

@nohidingstye
No not at all because I\'ve got no control over when I ejaculate whatsoever, sometimes it just doesn\'t happen, back when I was uncut I could pick how long I lasted
Also when I was uncut I could just whip it out anywhere, anytime anyplace and have a wank, it\'s not so easy anymore I\'ve always got have some moisturiser/oil or it just doesn\'t work.
While I was away on holiday I slept with a few women (not payed for) and sex is a lot less spontaneous than it used to be, not that it used to be great with my pencil Cock, but I knew for a fact I could just stick it in and be in total control of when I cum and would never have to face the embarrassing prospect of the woman\'s pussy drying out whilst having sex. not to mention it used to be a lot more pleasurable fir myself.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294721279

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Southdub wrote:
Hi SSC, keeping well thanks mate. How are you?

Yeah a bit slow with the before and after pics but thanks to Hoddle for the link to my other thread. The lump is getting better with time but still there and cheers for the natural comment.

Have attached pics. The first 2 are the ones before. The other 3 are the ones from after. The last pic shows the lump when I pull back on the Foreskin. Have attached one with my body for better relativity as sometimes pics to zoomed in are hard to judge. BTW I am 1.87m and 80kg or about 6ft2 and 175 pounds. Also I am 32 which I don\'t think I mentioned yet.

Just a little lump, man. It could be just from a non PMMA penis. Very natural to my eyes and very nice looking Dick (no hommo), and it will be fixed by itself overtime or with little touch up...

Half an Inch of gains cemented? Congrats on your gains!!!!!

Dr. N is doing a very good job.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 6 years 9 months ago #1297111623

Thought I would do a 6 month post op update.

The final increase was about 0.3 Inch throughout the shaft. The lump/accordion effect I had to the right of the shaft when retracting the Foreskin has almost gone. It is like the forskin is able to move further down the shaft and is no longer gathering at that piont. In all I am happy with the aesthetics and it has got better with time. Probably should have gone 10% but I think I got away with the more riskier 30% from the piont of view.

One thing I am not to pushed about is how it feels. To me it does not feel the same as it use too. I did not put to much consideration in how it would feel before the procedure which was not wise. When Erect it feels better than when soft. when soft I can feel the PMMA under the skin and can kind of pull it away from the shaft. Obviously with a natural Dick you can\'t do this and it is a reminder that I have plastic in my Dick. when Erect it feels more like it did before. I think this is because everything tightens up when Erect and less things can move about.

One positive thing that I liked is that it increased the Flaccid length by about 0.5 Inch which I can\'t really explain. I doubt it is the weight of the PMMA pulling it down as I just got 15cc. I think PMMA must work as an anti retraction?

In all I have decided not to have any more and if I was back in January I would not do it again. Not a major regret but a regret all the same. One of the reasons for doing this was to get a bigger base as usually my base is about 0.5 narrower than my mid shaft but I have become to like my shape more now.

The increase has not caused any problems to my sex life either. I have very large glans which are still the widest part of my Dick so that probably explains this. Basically if my glans can fit my shaft can fit and my glans have not got any bigger so no new problems.

I have attached a few pics of it soft against my 6ft2 frame and upclose Erect. OK my soft ones are a bit fluffed but this is how it is in the gym lockerooms... yes Hoddle I do use a gym now

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 6 years 9 months ago #1297117775

Wow, looks great.

You look freakishly huge to me, looks great

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 6 years 8 months ago #1297193739

Damn why can\'t view your pics? Any possibility to attach em as a link or direct pictures to this thread?

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 6 years 8 months ago #1297198486

I can\'t seem to copy them on to this thread from my phone unfortunately. they are in .jpg format tho if that is why you can\'t see them.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 6 years 8 months ago #1297198803

@Southdub: I think your Dick looks fine. I know you\'re not happy with the results but seriously dude it looks good. Next step is to get in the gym and beef up.