PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294556032

Day 5 update

So the Foreskin is getting loser and is now going past to glans without hurting. However when this happens there still is more product to the right of shaft. I can massage it away but keeps coming back. No nodules or ridges to report. The base ball bat shape is still there.

Seem to be at 0.4inch of a gain which is uniform through out the shaft. It is at 7.2 Inch midshaft and still looks in proportion with the head. However falls to 6 7 Inch at the base. Also back at my normal lenght.

Attached are pics showing it Erect and another with a measuring tape. As I find holding Erection phone and tape all at once difficult please excuse the bad pic quality. Also attached is a pic from before. Last pic is the one of it before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294557011

Looks incredibly natural
Excellent result

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294557384

I don\'t want to be negative, but isn\'t this a complete failure? Isn\'t the reason you were having the procedure to even out your Girth as you were thinner on the bottom half?

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294559907

hoddle10 wrote: I don\'t want to be negative, but isn\'t this a complete failure? Isn\'t the reason you were having the procedure to even out your Girth as you were thinner on the bottom half?

Yeah, in a way it was mate.

From research in the last few days before procedure I decided not to ask Dr. N to concentrate the PMMA at the base and let her inject it in what way she thought was right. A few reasons for this was I believed the chance of an accordian effect and lumping would be increased. Also my shaft is uniform when Flaccid and about 3 inchs shorter than when Erect so concentrating an area would be difficult and could lead to even worse results as I read from an other user.

The whole thing is getting to me now, the worry, the regrets. The fact that this is a big risk. Aswell as that you may react negatively physically to it, also be aware that you might react negatively phycologically to it. Will take a few days off from here and try and take my mind of it as it taking up a good bit of my time. Anyway this early on there is probably no point in drawing conclusions. A few guys were PM\'ing me regarding Dr. N and will get back to any of your questions as will get it directly to my email so don\'t be afraid to drop me a mail.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294561491

Southdub-
First off, great results. It looks very good. Yeah, the base didn\'t get filled in like you wanted, but it still looks great and there could be physical reasons that the PMMA did not \"take\" there. Everybody\'s anatomy is different.

I think it is a good idea for everyone to take a break from here. Reset your mind. Great advice for all of us.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294566657

I wouldn\'t be so down Southdub.

1. You have a near perfect finish erect, it looks great.
2. You have a 7.2\" girth cock :-)
3. The difference between taped area and base looks less pronounced to me in those 2 photos.

You just need a final session where you concentrate on the base, and you\'re going to be set for life with a 7.\" girth cock approx.

Seriously, don\'t be down.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294566971

... yeah ...

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294568702

Southdub. It is early on. We have talked togheter and I have not had the procedure yet, but will book in the near future. You have an insanely good size. A size a guy like myself can not achieve even by doing this. I have not been a member or posted that much, but I have read a lot. The feeling you have now is very human I would say. You walk in there and have a great size looking for more perfection. I have had another surgery before that was not necessarry, but something I felt I wanted to do. Right after I felt that it was a dumb decision due to swelling and other things. Looking back it was the right decision to make. I know I will regret PMMA right afterwards since that is how I am as a person and a lot of people are like that, but I know it is something I need to do and Dr. N has a very good track record. All the best and if you decide to og back we can book for the same day and I will buy you a beer!

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294568985

The most important thing for me about having a procedure is that it\'s undetectable at least by sight, and southdubs achieved that so I think he\'s done well.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294569172

You\'re one lucky dude! Your glans are proportionate and huge. Be happy man, it\'s a 1/10,000 or more penis.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294569530

great results! looks big and normal to me...

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294582829

be happy! and and keep us updated!

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294671547

Updating this as now 17 days past the procedure.

The results are a mixed bag. The size in the Flaccid state is great and noticeably bigger in Erect too but I have aesthetic issues too.

When Erect and forskin roles back a lump forms on the mid shaft to the right. Does not look natural and the lump does not feel natural either. Not something that would be noticed in a ONS situation but probably a future partner would suspect something is not right as they will know it well.

I got 15cc of 30% and as aesthetics more than size were important to me I am regretful I did not go for 10% as I think lump might not have formed. Dr. N advised me on 30% as probably 10% led to patients not gaining what they wanted but if aesthetics are important maybe 10% is advised. made a descion now that I won\'t get any more and call it a day after round 1. I belive aesthetic issues will just get worse if I have more. As I was uncut with lose skin I think I was at risk of this more anyway. Also one of my reasons was to increase the base relative to the mid shaft but actually the midshaft gained more thanks to the lump.

My advice to anybody considering this, GO LOW IN ROUND 1 and make a more informed descion after, and see if you are happy with where it\'s going or not. Also I gained between 0.3 -0.4inch along the shaft and it is very noticeable. Bare this in mind that an Inch or more gain in Girth is really huge and will do a lot of distorting to your natural Dick.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294673496

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Southdub wrote: Updating this as now 17 days past the procedure.

The results are a mixed bag. The size in the Flaccid state is great and noticeably bigger in Erect too but I have aesthetic issues too.

When Erect and forskin roles back a lump forms on the mid shaft to the right. Does not look natural and the lump does not feel natural either. Not something that would be noticed in a ONS situation but probably a future partner would suspect something is not right as they will know it well.

I got 15cc of 30% and as aesthetics more than size were important to me I am regretful I did not go for 10% as I think lump might not have formed. Dr. N advised me on 30% as probably 10% led to patients not gaining what they wanted but if aesthetics are important maybe 10% is advised. made a descion now that I won\'t get any more and call it a day after round 1. I belive aesthetic issues will just get worse if I have more. As I was uncut with lose skin I think I was at risk of this more anyway. Also one of my reasons was to increase the base relative to the mid shaft but actually the midshaft gained more thanks to the lump.

My advice to anybody considering this, GO LOW IN ROUND 1 and make a more informed descion after, and see if you are happy with where it\'s going or not. Also I gained between 0.3 -0.4inch along the shaft and it is very noticeable. Bare this in mind that an Inch or more gain in Girth is really huge and will do a lot of distorting to your natural Dick.

Sorry for that. It is clear as water that being uncut is not a good thing with this procedure.

It is too soon also, give it some time...

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 7 years 2 months ago #1294674421

@SSC
Why is it that you\'ve concluded that Southdubs irregularities are due to been uncircumcised?
Irregularities are common with uncut and cut PMMA results.
There are many variables that could have caused the lump.
Unlike Dr C, Ivana doesn\'t use a cannula gun which releases a set amount off PMMA per pull of the trigger, and will distribute the material more evenly.
Poor aftercare could have played a part, Ivana\'s method is a lot less aftercare oriented than Dr C.
He had 30% strength which has a proven track record of being more problematic.
90% of Dr C\'s patients are cut and around half of them report irregularities
90% of Ivana\'s patients are uncut and around half of them report irregularities, therefore it\'s hardly \"as clear as water\" that Southdubs bad aesthetics are down to being uncut.