PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 6 years 8 months ago #1297199129

Southdub use \"Insert photos\" instead of attaching files maybe?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 6 years 8 months ago #1297202485

@Heimdall
I don\'t get a insert option on my replys, either on mobile or desktop version

@CPW
Thanks for the compliments and yes beefing up is long overdue. Have recently started weights at the gym and surprised at how much I like pushing myself with the weights. feels great afterwards. Wish I had discovered this in my early 20\'s.

Gym culture here in Ireland has only really taken off in the last 15 years. I think Europe is behind the US in that respect. When I was 18 and in school none of the guys were in a gym. Now most guys this age will be in a gym. I think the likes of Conor McGregor and the growing popularity of rugby is helping this. kids here idolize McGregor and they all seem to be getting very strong and fit.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 6 years 8 months ago #1297873674

McGregor is the bomb! I remember the first time I saw him. He was just getting into the UFC and talking all sorts of smack. I loved it. My wife was intrigued and asked me \"Who is that little dude\". I didn\'t know him at the time. That was years ago. And she still refers to him as the little dude.

He recently put a video up on youtube that shows him do some exercises on the beach. He\'s strong. Very impressive actually.

Here\'s the link:

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 6 years 8 months ago #1297874815

Southdub,
That is a great outcome. You should be very proud. Your Flaccid shot is pretty intimidating.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 6 years 8 months ago #1297876761

That\'s not Conor, it\'s an impersonator.

Conor doesn\'t have the bone structure to support that mass. There\'s nothing of him.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 6 years 8 months ago #1297878836

Yeah, I saw the beginning of this video and they were spraying on the tattoos. I\'d prob do the same thing as him though, he looks close with the glasses on.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 6 years 8 months ago #1297879408

I thought the same thing. As soon as the glasses come of it gives it away. Body language is good.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 5 years 6 months ago #1305847557

@Southdub
Congratulations man. You have by far the best looking Dick in all journals I read on this site. You were already huge and you did it conservatively and kept shape, veins and EQ looks solid as a rock. Well done.
I am starting with 6 Inch Girth and want to keep aesthetics and veins. like you did. Now I know it can be done.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 5 years 6 months ago #1305855584

lordoftorture wrote: @Southdub
Congratulations man. You have by far the best looking Dick in all journals I read on this site. You were already huge and you did it conservatively and kept shape, veins and EQ looks solid as a rock. Well done.
I am starting with 6 Inch Girth and want to keep aesthetics and veins. like you did. Now I know it can be done.

Thanks but aesthetics are not as good as natural Dick and was not worth the increase for the aesthetics lost. Also does not feel natural. If you are 6 Inch Girth I definitely would not recommend this for you particularly if you are uncut.

I think it is easily noticeable from touch and the way the PMMA clumps when the forskin moves that something is not natural. I am looking into getting as much as possible removed by a doctor in Glasgow. Only got one round and most of it ended up in right midshaft so hopefully most of the lump can be removed by an incision under the Foreskin that won\'t leave a scar on the shaft.

Not sure if I reacted badly to it or its just not ment for uncut guys with lose skin. I see some cut guys have had multiple rounds of it and they say it feels like thier natural Dick which is noway my experience unfortunately.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 5 years 6 months ago #1305874944

Hmmm, I guess there is more than what meets the eye. Thanks for the tip. Let us know how the Removal goes.
Best of luck.

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 5 years 4 months ago #1306287341

Whats the name of doctor N?

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 5 years 4 months ago #1306289016

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 5 years 4 months ago #1306289531

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 5 years 4 months ago #1306307566

dr Nemeckova
prague

Southdub PMMA journey with Dr. N 3 years 2 months ago #1308701996

Hi all.

So an update.now 4 years since I had one round of 30%@15ml of PMMA I think as time has past the PMMA has got a harder and lumpier. Attached are pics showing Erect, Flaccid and Erect with Foreskin pulled back showing a hard lump. You can see that there is lumps. Also overall I gained about 0.25 Inch in Girth. Not much and probably not worth the aesthetics sacrifice. When forskin pulled back there is s noticable lumps. I get asked by partners why is it hard there too. I think because of being uncut with lose forskin I was probably the worst candidate for this procedure. The Foreskin has got thicker and seems to have contracted since the procedure too.

On the plus it unexpectedly added Flaccid length. I dont think this is to do with weight but more the fact the PMMA attaches to the skin which prevents contraction as the PMMA cant roll over itself. Also the lump rubbing against your penis during sex or wanking feels good IMO.

Thinking of getting the lump removed but understand that it is risky and could end up with more problems so will not act now.

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82