PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round one complete

Round one complete 7 years 5 months ago #1293551784

It was 4 years of reading this forum and lusting after having PMMA done that yesterday I finally took the plunge. Dr. C and staff are amazing.

I am 8\" - 8-1/2 BPEL. I was 6 1/2 at the base 5 1/2 mid shaft and 5 at the neck. I\'ve been pumping for years but I wanted something permanent.

I flew in to San Diego from San Francisco. It\'s an easy trip and even with traffic it was only 45 minutes to Avanti. My flight was delayed so I was driven straight to the office. I have read so much that I didn\'t have a ton of questions. I was taken to get in my gown and Moralles and Ian cleaned me up and numbed everything. Overall it was fairly painless. I was chewing nicotine gum which certainly helped keep me calm through the 1 1/2 hour procedure. Dr. C took his time and did an amazing job. There was very little bruising relative to the number of entry points I had due to my length and also me having fairly loose skin from pumping.

I love how Wade comes in and gives a second opinion. The two make an incredible team. They compliment each other and make sure that everything is perfect.

After I finished I checked into my room and ordered room service at the Grand. I can\'t recommend the food at all, but I was so happy that I had gone through with it I didn\'t care. I stayed up till 1 massaging intermittently though I didn\'t have a ton of swelling or bumps and ridges to take care of.

I had 21 ccs of Linea at 10%. Admittedly Briceb was my inspiration as he is similarly endowed and had fantastic results from the first round. Dr C said it was a very conservative approach given my initial size and I could have done a lot more. I figure I would rather have a great and easy first round than worry about being aggressive. I also didn\'t need Girth. It is purely aesthetics for me.

I went back today and had my follow up. Ian did a great job double checking I had everything smooth and even.

I\'ll post pictures when ai get home this evening, but I am so happy right now I can\'t even put it into words.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round one complete 7 years 5 months ago #1293553878

You\'re a beast already and going to be even a bigger beast. Congrats my brother in PMMA!!!

Round one complete 7 years 5 months ago #1293554571

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Round one complete 7 years 5 months ago #1293554872

@Mrmantj Was the Linea mixed with anything else or was it straight Linea?

Round one complete 7 years 5 months ago #1293554933

It was straight Linea straight out of the box.

Below are my pre-PMMA pics, as you can see all are Flaccid.

Day After photos to follow.

Round one complete 7 years 5 months ago #1293554966

This is about 24 hours after my round one.

Currently it is about 7\" Flaccid 6 1/2\" MSFG I am fully expecting this to go down a lot in the next couple of days, but honestly it doesn\'t feel like a lot of swelling.

Round one complete 7 years 5 months ago #1293556702

Looks great. Congrats!

Round one complete 7 years 5 months ago #1293588629

Mrmantj, congrats on the nice results. You wrote that briceb was your inspiration. His progress report is also inspiring to me, as if I do move forward with the procedure, I will definitely opt for 10%. However, I\'ve always been one of mind that thinks that his excellent results were mainly due to his young age and potential for growth. In that vein, I ask how old are you?

Round one complete 7 years 5 months ago #1293588914

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Round one complete 7 years 5 months ago #1293592866

Yeah, I\'m no spring chicken.

Mrman, your initial results look great! Very, very little bruising. I think you\'ll turn out with a great end result. There\'s certainly some swelling that will come down, but then your collagen kicks in and you could bounce right back to that size. Although I didn\'t have the size bounce. When my swelling went away it stayed at that size. I think you\'ll be pleased! Congrats man! Keep us updated.

Round one complete 7 years 5 months ago #1293597966

I\'m 42. Briceb, I thought you were in your 20s, no? I remember reading your progress report thinking \"here\'s someone that\'s going about this the right way but his great result is probably aided by the fact that he\'s a youngin\'.\"

Round one complete 7 years 5 months ago #1293600588

Thanks for this , really helpful.

Mind me asking how much 21 cc at 10% cost ?

Round one complete 7 years 5 months ago #1293600665

I always thought it was the same price, but anything over 20cc will $60 a cc

Round one complete 7 years 5 months ago #1293614398

Did he charge the 2,950 plus an extra 60? i want to get 30-35cc for my first round.

Round one complete 7 years 5 months ago #1293615989

Wade contacted me and it seems we cant get more then 15-20cc which sucks.