PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round one complete

Round one complete 7 years 6 months ago #1293641961

I am 31. They didn\'t charge me for the extra CC and yes it was the 2950 quoted. It is healing nicely. A little chafing from the weeks without underwear, but overall I couldn\'t be happier with the results. There is a small lump at one of the 4 entry points, but I have been working it down slowly. Minus the larger Flaccid there is no way anybody could tell it has been enhanced at all. I have been pumping regularly and am very happy with how long it stays bigger now than before. (I have been pumping for years). 10/10 would do it again. I may go back for one more round after a couple months if this heals completely.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round one complete 7 years 6 months ago #1293646079

You wrote about the \"number of entry points due to my length.\" How many entry points? Was a cannula used or needle. Asking because I don\'t expect many entry points with a cannula ...

Round one complete 7 years 6 months ago #1293658013

Glad to hear things turned out great for you. I am in the same boat of \"would do it again.\" It is funny because you will forget what you had before. You get a new normal.

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294732378

So I am scheduled for my second round on the 16th. I am going for another full round at 10% (20cc) and PRP. I am also taking the plunge on the new scrotal enhancement with 100cc of liquid silicone and scrotox. I\'m very excited about what both will leave me with and can share an update after it\'s done.

The first round healed up nearly perfect. It is a little bit lumpy right near the circ scar on my right side but only I could ever notice it. I\'ll see if I can\'t get the before and after pics from round 1 and round 2 emailed to me so you can see the difference. I realized I never took any non-pumped pics of my before. Not that I care to look back in sure others would like to compare.

Edit: attached are three Flaccid shots post healing round one.

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294844330

An hour and a half before round two and my first scrotal enhancement. Wish me luck.

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294844795

Amazing. Can\'t wait to see before and after of the scrotum . Best of luck!

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294844800

Good luck! Very curious to see how the scrotal enhancement comes out!

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294844833

Good luck man! Best wishes for the procedure

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294846618

Round two of PMMA complete. 18cc in total. 7 of 30% 10 of 10% and 1 of microdroplets.

I am disappointed I only got 50cc in the scrotum. He said 100 tends to migrate.

I also had PRP and Botox to the dartos and cremaster. Hopefully it speeds healing and keeps the scrotum relaxed while the silicone heals.

Now to tend to my Dick and Balls. Watch TV and see if I can sleep. Dr. C said I was the largest by mass patient he had worked on. I\'m proud of that, but it\'s never enough when you can have more.

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294846763

Hey Mrmantj -did he just inject the 50cc\'s which sounds like a lot- in to your ball sac or was there some technique involved? Does it sit at the bottom or where is it injected? Thanks!

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294846915

There was some technique in distribution of it. Right now it\'s all still liquid. I have a tiny bit of seepage and haven\'t unwrapped my Dick. But yes he essentially just injects it.

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294847085

Congrats man. Here\'s to quick healing!

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294855667

So day after I\'m pretty beat up, but it seems to be less swelling than last time. I am keeping a Cock ring around the nuts to keep things in place. It gets uncomfortable after a couple hours and I have to take a break.

I thought it would be good to show that it isn\'t a completely painless process but the results are pretty great after they have healed.

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294855866

I\'m impressed. The nuts look really good and it looks like you don\'t have a lot of swelling or bruising.
How long did he say the nuts would take to settle. Can you feel it in there right now? I am curious if it is just collected at the bottom of the scrotum or if he can \"place\" it.

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294856127

Wow. looks amazing. Congrats!