PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round one complete

Round one complete 7 years 6 days ago #1295544260

Any updates ?!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round one complete 7 years 23 hours ago #1295593542

I am loving everything about my last round. I am fully healed up and there is a little lump in my sack from the encapsulation but it wouldn\'t be anything that someone else would be able to feel unless I pointed it out. I am planning for my third and final full round of PMMA and another 50/100 cc depending on what dr c is comfortable with. I want one more full round before a smooth finish round to complete everything.

In total I want 150cc. I am a bit obsessed with the idea and can say that the results so far have been met with a great reception by everyone that has seen it and felt it.

Happy to answer any questions.

Round one complete 7 years 19 hours ago #1295595163

Mermantj

quick question:

did you get the PRP before or after the PMMA? and does Dr. C do the PRP or do you have to go someplace separate? If separate where did you go that was close by?

thanks

Round one complete 7 years 42 minutes ago #1295602083

They draw the blood before the PMMA and then administer it right after the PMMA. You don\'t leave the table.

Round one complete 6 years 11 months ago #1295618473

I really appreciate the tip. I\'ll certainly get this done. You look super good dude. I\'m happy for you. Hopefully with any luck mine will turn out close to yours. I\'m only 7.5\"BPEL and working/Hanging to become 8\"

Round one complete 6 years 11 months ago #1295677650

Wow those are fantastic results! I am considering going for a PMMA touchup and scrotal enhancement. I am a huge retractor and I did not let the PMMA \"set up\" for three days so I have some low spots and a ridge.

Round one complete 6 years 11 months ago #1295690505

Mrmantj wrote: I am loving everything about my last round. I am fully healed up and there is a little lump in my sack from the encapsulation but it wouldn\'t be anything that someone else would be able to feel unless I pointed it out. I am planning for my third and final full round of PMMA and another 50/100 cc depending on what dr c is comfortable with. I want one more full round before a smooth finish round to complete everything. In total I want 150cc. I am a bit obsessed with the idea and can say that the results so far have been met with a great reception by everyone that has seen it and felt it. Happy to answer any questions.

Have you had a chance of trying out your member after the PMMA argumentation, hows it feel during intercourse. Notice any change?

Asking casue Am Seriously considering PMMA

Round one complete 6 years 10 months ago #1296251097

So I have my third round scheduled with Dr. C for the 29th. I am planning on another full round, PRP and an additional 50cc in the scrotum. On his advice I may do a smooth finish instead of a 3rd round depending on the expected outcome of either.

I have attached three photos so you can see my current fully healed results and what it looks like Flaccid most of the time.

Round one complete 6 years 10 months ago #1296251358

I had sex yesterday with someone who had silicone injected in their Balls 8 years ago. I know I had said it didn\'t feel right before, but this time I paid more attention and it was really good. It didn\'t have the contour of silicone that I thought I had felt before. It was just pretty full. He had silicone in his Dick at the same time and that had all slipped down behind the glans like a giant donut that hardened. He knew I had PMMA and we talked about the difference. His Dick was not good but his Balls were really good and for some reason, that silicone did not harden.
FYI your Balls look great as they are - I would think twice about going larger as right now it looks huge but natural - but we all want what we want

Round one complete 6 years 10 months ago #1296251423

The gay perspective is very important for us straight guys Hunky. Good stuff. I\'d be curious in your history what % of guys have had work done on their unit and if that % is growing exponentially these days.
Id be curious from Dr. C out of his 1500-2000 surgeries how many have been straight vs gay. Pure curiosity.

Round one complete 6 years 10 months ago #1296251501

It is surprisingly few and far between. I can only think of 1 guy that I have had sex with that I knew was enlarged and I have seen one guy at the gym that was obvious. (And I have had sex with 2,000-3,000 guys - mostly when I was younger - and growing up in NYC will make that possible). The guy I had sex with said there is a private Facebook group of guys that have had PE - I think mostly silicone because he said the sizes they have gotten to are ridiculous. He said a lot of them are useless as dicks - I think it is more about the fetish community than the \"I just want a bigger Dick\" crowd.

I think the majority of Dr. C\'s patients are straight. I am pretty sure I discussed it with him but I have a shit memory. I think straight guys feel like they are competing with the last guy their girlfriend has had sex with and feel judged about their performance. While it is a plus to have a bigger Dick, I have never heard a gay guy complain about the size of their partner. Men are much more forgiving about Dick size as it is really understood you are born with what you are born with and there are a lot of aspects to sex. I am on an app for sex and dating and I have small dicks a plus on my profile as it is sort of a turn on. I think smaller guys feel more vulnerable so they tend to be much better in bed - not trying to stereotype, just an observation. I have a date tomorrow with a guy that is 6\'4 which is huge as I am short - he was a little shy about his Dick and I told him I so don\'t give a shit - just come over and it really makes no difference he is hot and I want him to sleep over - all ironic because I am on this board, but that is my hang up.

Round one complete 6 years 10 months ago #1296251629

Damn, HD! 2000-3000 partners?? Big City Ballin\'!

Round one complete 6 years 10 months ago #1296251823

Wow looking great man! Definitely keep us updated on how your next round goes. Looking very big and natural so far!

Round one complete 6 years 10 months ago #1296251883

Haha - it does sound like a lot on paper :-)

Round one complete 6 years 10 months ago #1296258604

And a few full Erect pics to give you a better idea.