PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round one complete

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294856456

It\'s a process with the scrotum. It\'s still liquid at this point so there isn\'t a whole lot of shaping it yet, but as it becomes encapsulated by tissue you have to stay on top of it so it looks the way you want it and not just a bulbous mass. There is another guy who did a lot more silicone than I ever will (google bulgeman and you can see what I mean) but with proper care it will look awesome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294856605

I know you said you are wearing a ring around the nuts, but did the doc say that you have to mold it? If not, how did you come to that conclusion and is there anything besides the ring that you are doing to shape it the way you want?

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294857141

Well he said you have to massage any lumps you feel out, and as it starts to heal I expect that massaging it in a similar fashion to the PMMA will help.

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294857228

I would be interested in it if it maintained the look and feel of individual nuts. I googled your suggestion and all I have to say is different strokes... WAY too much, in my opinion.

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294859556

Sure he went extreme, and I don\'t plan on going that far but up to 300cc it did look like he had pretty normal if giant nuts.

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294890907

Here is a photo from yesterday. The PRP really has been amazing. 5 days later and things are almost completely healed and the bruising gone. Loving the impact the scrotal enhancement had.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thulebfd

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294892163

Would you say that 50CC in the sack got you to about twice your original size? 1.5 times? Do your testicles hang lower or higher due to the fact that the scrotal skin is filled with 50CC?

I am delaying my next visit to decide on the scrotal enhancement, but at this early stage I think I\'ll go for it.

Please give us as much info and pix as you can especially about the SE (Scrotal Enhancement..LOL, I like the abbreviation), you are the first one to do it I think, so thx for the your report.

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294892428

Is this sitting at the bottom of your sac? I am not sure where else it would go. I would not get too much more than what you got. The pair I have felt have a different density where the silicone is to the rest of your sac once it gets encapsulated - it was much firmer. I wouldn\'t say it necessarily felt natural but it looked great and I thought it was hot.

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294893989

Wow. That looks great. I am really interested in the SE (you\'re welcome, Mustang )
How does it feel? Not to get too graphic, but I do like getting the boys played with, sucked, etc. Can you still feel them individually or does this make it more difficult? I really like the idea of the Elist testicle enhancements, but not that it is from Elist. They allow for two individual looking and feeling nuts. I would hope this would allow the same.

I am impressed by how quickly your bruising and swelling went away. Maybe there is something to this PRP.

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294894662

When you say the PRP has been amazing, what it it exactly that PRP had in terms of effect/impact?

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294895096

thenewdigs wrote: When you say the PRP has been amazing, what it it exactly that PRP had in terms of effect/impact?

I\'m pretty sure he\'s talking about the healing and recovery benefits associated with prp. Google it.

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294897583

The encapsulation takes longer than the PMMA to occur. I\'d say that living in SF it is harder to keep the boys warm and Hanging low. It is still very liquid right now. You can still see and feel both testicals and minus it feeling like the sack is fuller and looking bigger it doesn\'t feel dramatic at all. I think it will take time to realize the full effect of hardening from encapsulation. . Right now I am 100% happy with it. I am glad Dr. C only did 50cc. I paid for and wanted 100cc on this trip, but I think healing and mitigation of any silicone will be much better starting off with less. As far as size difference is concerned I would say right now they probably feel 33% -50% bigger than before. The challenge with measuring them though is that it all depends on how warm they are. I can tell you that it has had more impact on my bulge in pants than both of my PMMA procedures combined. To give another way of thinking about it, 50cc is about 1.5 oz being injected. 100cc is about 3 oz or about the size of a small lemon. Imagine adding an entire lemon to the size of your boys and you get a better picture of how much is being added. Silicone is slightly more dense than water but at this amount put an ounce and a half of water in a glass and think \"this will never go away. It is a very accurate way of thinking about the volume increase. Trust me on the 50cc being noticibly larger.

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294900629

OK, so the way dr c injects silikon into the penis seems different from the way he injects it into the scrotum. Is he doing the micro droplet technique for the scrotum? What area and level of the sac is he injecting into? If there is a concern of migration it doesn\'t sound any different than how dr loria injects into the penis.

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294901218

It is not injected in the scrotum in micro droplets. It is directly injected into the scrotal cavity on both sides. I\'m not familiar with Dr Loria or their technique.

Round one complete 7 years 2 months ago #1294903592

Wow. If that is only 50, I am not sure you would have wanted 100.
Looks good, man!