Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Undecided has decided

Undecided has decided 9 years 1 week ago #1286932340

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Undecided has decided 9 years 1 week ago #1286932442

Hey UD - yeah I have those \"islands\" on top - and then some lumps on the side from this round. It\'s frustrating...they stick out a lot when Erect. I\'m basically at 4 weeks now. I had one small lump after R1 that went away at 8 weeks...at least it was at the base, though. These lumps are all over the place.

Undecided has decided 9 years 1 week ago #1286932918

Can\'t wait to see the progress brother, I\'m sure it\'s looking nice!

Undecided has decided 9 years 1 week ago #1286933478

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Undecided has decided 9 years 4 days ago #1286959760

undecided wrote: Thanks Martian

Hey restoration,

absolutely - islands increase like 3times when Erect. I almost wish to have the island all around as that would really make a difference if uniform.

I have the same thing. You can actually feel the sides & move it around. It\'s just a clump of product, but it certainly doesn\'t feel natural.

Undecided has decided 9 years 16 hours ago #1286999546

Hi mate. Sorry but haven\'t been on the site for a long time , you can understand why. But I am glad it worked out for you . I might give another try when my penis heal.

Undecided has decided 9 years 15 hours ago #1287000299

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Undecided has decided 9 years 13 hours ago #1287001427

Well the hole is closed and the skin covering it . I think another 2 month and it won\'t be visible , but my bruised are horrible , I did put 2 pics on my page have a look . It is funny after spending all that money I am still at the same size with a hole on my Dick and the bruises I don\'t think are going away . Will see .

Undecided has decided 8 years 11 months ago #1287190500

Anybody know whats happened to Undecided all his posts seem to have gone ?

Undecided has decided 8 years 11 months ago #1287191400

Isn\'t it obvious? He deleted them. Which I think is terrible. He should of left them on.

Undecided has decided 8 years 11 months ago #1287192545

Totally agree Iron should have left them on

Undecided has decided 8 years 11 months ago #1287192851

iron_martian wrote: Isn\'t it obvious? He deleted them. Which I think is terrible. He should of left them on.

I agree. It infuriates me when that happens. I wish there was an option to remove the edit function.

It seems he\'s deleted his entire account, with no warning or any reason given. Even if it\'s some kind of privacy issue, it would have been nice if he sent one of the the Mods a quick PM saying so.

Undecided has decided 8 years 11 months ago #1287193909

hoddle10 wrote:

iron_martian wrote: Isn\'t it obvious? He deleted them. Which I think is terrible. He should of left them on.

I agree. It infuriates me when that happens. I wish there was an option to remove the edit function.

It seems he\'s deleted his entire account, with no warning or any reason given. Even if it\'s some kind of privacy issue, it would have been nice if he sent one of the the Mods a quick PM saying so.

We\'re all in agreement. I got no PM either, a bit frustrating to say the least. The few account deletions that dealt with privacy issues in the past would normally give me a headsup out of courtesy. I hope Undecided eventually emails or PMs (through a new throwaway account) me to let me know what\'s up.

The problem with leaving abruptly without notice is that it sort of leaves the door open to \"what happened,\" or \"were there complications?\" etc. Not exactly fair or responsible to leave without some sort of notice.

Undecided has decided 8 years 11 months ago #1287209895

Yes, that\'s a shame. From memory, I thought Undecided had a decent outcome. I think some members have become a bit disenchanted with the diminishing gains that seem to be prevalent over the past year or so (at least compared to before).

Undecided has decided 8 years 11 months ago #1287294598

Some of his posts are still around in my thread and in the Red1975 thread. He had many hard nodules and limited gains, like me... so I am also disappointed he\'s gone because we are in the same boat - and I really wonder what happened here. I am sure we could have helped each other with info.