PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 5 months ago #1284722145

Looking good....Keep posting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 5 months ago #1284722516

Bori, when being sexually stimulated does the sensation of your glans (head) still feel the same? Considering the amount of pain you went through, would you go through it again?

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 5 months ago #1284724358

• bori
  • bori's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
All, Dr Cho\'s POC: email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.; work #: +82-23481-8809, Cell#: +82-10-5384-5950. website: www.wbclinic.co.kr

I did all my communication thru email...I called to only get his email...is very hard to understand him over the phone, but in person you are able to understand him. It took a couple of emails before he replied, I had to call him and tell him to answer my email, just be patient...send him 2 emails and if he does not respond call him.

Michael, the sensation is the same. I do not feel any difference. I have been fighting your second question....would I go through it again? Hum, knowing what I know now, I have zero regrets and I\'m happy that I got it done and that I would stood the pain. But, I would not go thru another round, for me the pain was that bad. Of course, if I lose a lot of my gains in the coming years, I would consider it, but again, I would think about it long and hard.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 5 months ago #1284732201

Thanks, Bori!

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 5 months ago #1284834867

• bori
  • bori's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
I want to keep everyone updated...today is 16 days post op and I\'m satisfied with the outcome. My currents stats are MEG 6 1/8, BEG 5 1/2 and GEG 4 1/2. There is a gap between the glans and circ scar and it\'s not really taper, but it does not bother me. I don\'t think I will go thru another round in awhile, if I do it will be late next year and I would like to just target the circ scar and the base, but not the middle.

I had sex with two different girls and one said after that her vagina was swollen and the other said that she loved my fat Cock. Words that I have never heard before. check out the pics and let me know what you really think.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 5 months ago #1284837240

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Bori,

It is bloody thick alrite, it looks natural without any unevenities. Glans looks proportionally smaller to the size of the shaft but then again the shaft is way thicker. What\'s the measurement of the girth now? Hoping to get there one day :-)

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 4 months ago #1285032238

Hi Boris . did you have metacrill in your procedure ?

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 4 months ago #1285037571

what about the glans enhancement did u decide not to do it?

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 4 months ago #1285044076

• Visitor
  • Visitor
DC... did you even read the first post of this thread? It clearly states that he did do the glans.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 4 months ago #1285044157

oh ok

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 4 months ago #1285090943

Congrats on the work and progress, how did R2 make out? How were the gains and are you happy with the outcome?

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 3 months ago #1285525981

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Userdeleted wrote: Hey bori,

Thanks for this thread. I hope to get the glans enhancement done in the near future and had a question for you.
Besides the added glans Girth, I was hoping that perhaps the glans enhancement procedure might give me an extra few 16ths of an Inch of length - I know this sounds like a miniscule amount, but for me I feel that any added length whatsoever would be a huge bonus, even if it were not that much.

I was hoping this because I\'ve noticed that when I kegel when Erect, my glans expands. When it does so, it not only expands to the sides but also directly outwards, thus technically making my tool a bit longer. So I imagined/hoped that this procedure might have the same effect (the \'outward\' (away from the urethra opening) expansion of the glans), but in a more permanent fashion than a kegel.

Did you/do you notice any increase in length whatsoever in the glans, be it miniscule or not? I believe you wrote that Cho measured this as glans \'depth\'. If you did gain a miniscule amount of length, how much would you estimate you gained?

I sent dr Cho an email a few days ago asking if the glans procedure can add any overal length to the penis, here is his response:

\"You have a point there in your theory, but what's the point when the amount is too little?\"

so it seems that it probably could increase the length but not by very much

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 8 years 11 months ago #1286937173

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Bori! Come give us an update brother!

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 8 years 11 months ago #1286939272

He hasn\'t visited the forums since December.