PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 8 months ago #1283966242

good thnks bori, same old same old here, some lumps and a few other issues.being patient too.

How are you feeling today?Hope you are feeling a bit better??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 8 months ago #1283968542

• bori
  • bori's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Hans, I still have lots of pain, I tell you, I thought I had a tolerance for pain, I thought wrong. I\'m taking pain meds, but they do not really do anything. The only thing that works is steroid, but steroid is very a strong anti-inflammatory, so I believe that may effect my shaft gains. One I take steroids my penis shrinks considerably. So what I do is to resist as much as possible the pain and once I cant take it anymore, I take the steroid. Hopefully, this pain will go away soon, or I could control it with my pain meds.

I emailed Dr Cho and he had already warned me that the pain was going to hurt like hell for 7 to 10 days. He said to try to avoid taking to much steroids, but if the pain is severe and it does not let me go to sleep to take the steroids. He said that at the long haul steroid does not affect Girth gains, that the amount of LIPEN does, but that steroids delays the process. I definitely do not want to delay the process.

Tomorrow it will be 1 week since the procedure and I was told that if the inflammation has subsided that I could take the bandage off. The thing is, I do not know if the inflammation is down due to the steroid or naturally. The plan is not to take the steroid all day tomorrow and see if my penis is still swollen.

I have not been able to get more than 4 hrs of sleep due the pain and because one of the side effects of the medicine is insomnia. And I\'m also very constipated and I started taking meds and fiber for this and usually I\'m the opposite, where I go to many times a day.

But, I will be fine...the only thing I could do is stay positive and patient and we will see what happens...I\'m only on my 6 day of a long journey.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 8 months ago #1283973717

Sorry to hear Bori.Your body should sort out the pain once the inflammation goes down, that area has been through a lot of trauma.I was quite inflamed for months, although the pain did not last too long (apart from erections).The body should adjust.How is it today?

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 8 months ago #1283975824

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Bori. How is coming along? You should be able to unwrap it for good pretty soon. I took my wrap after 5 days I think because I ran out of fresh tape. I\'m really excited to watch your progress as I\'m sure the rest of the board is? I\'m really considering having the glans procedure. The pain you have scares me but I think it will be worth it especially if you maintain the gains for past 5 years. I\'m not sure why he told me that it\'s unpredictable and could possibly not last very long. As you know communication is not the easiest with Dr. Cho but it\'s obvious that he has his patients best interest at heart and not trying to maximize profit. Maybe I miss understood or something.

So in the glans you received just the dexatran product right? No PMMA? How much bigger does it look to you in person? Have you seen it with an erection? The pictures look awesome so far. Hopefully the pain will subside asap. Would you ay this is the most pain you\'ve ever experienced in your life? Can you describe it? Thanks for posting so much about your experience.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 8 months ago #1283981790

• bori
  • General
  • General
All, I\'m happy to report that I feel less pain. I\'m able to control the pain with pain killers and I have not taken any steroid, it still hurts, but not as bad as yesterday.

I also took the wrap off, mainly because I ran out of tape and because I took a shower. The Dr told me to unwrap it after the 7 day and if there was no swelling to keep it unwrap.

Jimmy, in reference to how long the glans procedure last this what the doctor emailed me when I ask the question on how long will last...\"I can\'t say exactly. So, we have to watch the condition of effect, I expect the effect would be decreased to half near 5years later and last long at that degree.\"

I received dextran in the glans. And it looks and feels way bigger and my shaft looks so uniform, but I know that could change. I have not gotten an Erection and like I said my glans is very sensitive...just by my underwear rubbing against it, it hurts like hell. If I touch my glans I get this severe pain, so every time a bump my glans I get tremendous pain. Hopefully, the pain will go away where I could get an Erection and take some pictures.

I do not know how to explain the pain/discomfort, but if you have ever worn a ADS and after a couple of hours your glans start to hurt, imagine that pain but there is no relieve, imagine that you could not take the ADS to relieve the pain and you have to manage that pain with the ADS on for the whole day and the only thing that\'s going to relieve the pain is steroids. Or imagine someone pinching your glans really hard until it turns blue and he wont let go. I do not know if I did a good job conveying the pain that I felt.

Another member also got the glans procedure and he only used steroids for the first 2 days and after that he was able to manage the pain with the pain killers...it took me 7 days. As you know, everyone is different. He also told me that it took him over a week to get an Erection because of the pain.

I cant say that this the worst pain I have ever experience, because usually the last pain is usually the worse, but what I could say that the pain sucks. Before I felt the pain I was considering getting the glans retouch after 18 months, but I really have to rethink that - the pain is/was that bad. But, when I see that glans in the Flaccid state is the size when is Erect...I definitely, so far I have zero regrets.

One of the reason that I cant sleep, I cant stop thinking how big my penis looks, especially my glans. And I know that I\'m only looking at the Flaccid state and it\'s going to change, but so far I\'m happy. But, we will see what time brings and I know that I\'m only on my 7 day and I still have a long road.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 8 months ago #1283983212

Dextran fillers sound promising as the last longer. Is the any chance of collagen build up using this filler? Cause i know with most fillers, collagen will use it as scaffolding to build around, if that the case even when it\'s absorbed in 5 years the glans should be thicker than before. I wonder if you keep having top ups if it will increase in size permanently?

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 8 months ago #1283984154

• bori
  • General
  • General
Per Dr Cho and the study that they have done, dextran fillers does produce collagen. I do not know if you want to keep injecting dextran in the glans because you still have the possibility/chance of something going wrong in th glans. Per Dr Cho, if you inject too much dextran in the glans and it\'s not done right you could possibly damage the glans.

You could come back and top up your glans, Dr Cho said that at minimal you have wait at least 1 year before you could get more dextran in the glans. Dr Cho has done numerous glans procedures and he has had patients who got more than 1 round of dextran in the glans and they have not had any issues. Again, I do not know if you want to be the first to have an issue and damage your glans, especially if you do not live in Korea where if you had an issue he could actually relieve the pressure in the glans and avoid damaging the glans, but if you are not from Korea, I do not know if you could get back to Korea in time to get it fix before is too late.

But, in theory if you get multiple rounds of dextran I believe that you could make the gains permanent. That\'s a great question to ask Dr Cho and I will ask.

I have to send him pictures like evey 4 days, so he could monitor my progress and see if something is wrong. He only injected 5 cc, which is usually the minimal he injects and that\'s because that was the amount that my glans could take.

Again, I knew the risk involve in this procedure and I\'m very comfortable and happy that I got it done.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 8 months ago #1283988100

Great update
I will be watching your progress closely.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 8 months ago #1283993547

Thanks for the update!

For those reading I just wanted to make this more prominent so the same question doesn\'t get asked over and over (as that tends to happen here).

Keep in mind prices do change people!

COST
V

For glans he charges $700 per cc and he usually injects 5 - 8 cc. ($3,500 to $5,600) For shaft he charges $700 per syringe and each syringe contains 3.2 cc. (the OP got 7 syringes x $700 each = $4,900 (22.4cc))

COST ^

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 8 months ago #1283994500

Great thread. Been waiting for more info coming out of Korea. Was at Dr. C last week. He was impressed with Dr. Cho but we are both in looking to see some patients long term effects. Thanks for posting. Will be watching the thread.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 8 months ago #1283994503

Thank you for keeping us posted!

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 8 months ago #1283994944

• bori
  • General
  • General
Sizemic, thanks, my post is pretty long and you could miss that I spent 8K for the procedure.

Day 8, I still feel pain, but I\'m able to control it with 2 pills of 50mg Tramadol. I do have another issue..I always had issues gaining and maintaining my weight, so I\'m always monitoring my weight. Before the procedure I weigh 178 and I\'m 5\'11 and I always had 6 six pack since I could ever remember. I actually look heavier because I have really big arms. I do not want to sound conceded but, because of my profession I workout 5x a week. I got weighed today and I weigh 168. They keep a record of my weigh and the last time I weigh under 170 was 5 years ago. I found out that some of the side effects of dexamethasone and Tramadol is weigh and muscle lose. I really do not like that I lose all that weigh and muscle in just 8 days. I only took 4 days off from the gym. Anyway, I guess those are some of the tradeoffs to gain a bigger penis. I will trade 10lbs of muscle for a bigger glans. Last night I had a semi Erection and it hurt like hell. But, I did love that my penis was bigger and heavier. It was a weird feeling...I was in tremendous pain, but I was loving it that my penis was so big. My glans look so much bigger than before. I lost the Erection pretty quick.

Also, I\'m still unable to sleep more than 4 hrs. I cant wait to get pass the pain and the insomnia.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 8 months ago #1284003151

It\'s not your muscles, just some fat and dehydration. When you will return to your normal daily routine you will get your weight back within week or two.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 8 months ago #1284017663

• bori
  • General
  • General
Day 10

I finally do not have any pain, just discomfort. But, I got a morning wood and I had a little pain in the glans, but the big issue I have is the shaft of my penis look very uneven. It was more LIPEN on the right side and has dips and valleys that are very noticitable. And it looks like I have no PMMA at the base, like a 1/4 Inch.

Dr Cho tells you to wrap your penis for a week, but my fear is that I did not do a good job wrapping it. Maybe, because I was experiencing so much pain in the glans that I put the wrap to loose. I was unable to take a picture cause my Erection did not last long and my phone camera did not want to cooperate. Once I get another Erection I will post the pictures. At the Flaccid state my penis looks fine.

I sent an email to Dr Cho and I\'m waiting for his answer. Hopefully, this gets resolve with time, if not, then I was always planning on 2 round, but that\'s not until late Oct and I do not want this to affect my sex life.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 8 months ago #1284023599

• bori
  • General
  • General
Day 11,

It\'s cazy on how fast things change...I just had a semi-Erection and everything looks even, no dips or valleys. And I know that things are still going to be changing. I was able to take a picture before my semi-Erection went away, it stills hurts to have an Erection. I was not able to take any measurements, but I could tell It\'s much bigger and heavier. I always had extremely small glans and I could tell it looks bigger and fuller. Even Dr Cho told me that I had one of the smallest one he seen that he seen smaller, but not that many. Anyway, hopefully, I\'m able to get a full Erection soon and take measurements with pics.