PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 6 months ago #1284647321

.Hey Bori...Very impressive....Keep up your good posts....Good luck....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 6 months ago #1284650250

Quite a lucky break and looking good! How many CC\'s went into your glans before? I forget.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 6 months ago #1284653681

• bori
  • bori's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
K, I got 5cc in my glans

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 6 months ago #1284654198

i hope your ok and everything is well

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 6 months ago #1284655152

• bori
  • General
  • General
I have attached a couple pics that were taken by Dr Cho.

The first pic is before and after pic of R1. And the second is before and after pic of R2

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 6 months ago #1284655266

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Wow the results look damn good. Congrats man! You spent a lot of money but you definitely have a new much larger penis.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 6 months ago #1284655304

Wow. Huge difference.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 6 months ago #1284656932

Thanks for sharing. Really uniform and thick. Great photo documentation too.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 6 months ago #1284667469

• bori
  • General
  • General
thanks guys, but the last picture was taken right after the procedure, so it\'s a little misleading because as everyone knows the swelling will go down.

In R1, I gained like an Inch and if I gain over 1/2 Inch in R2...I will be a very happy man.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 6 months ago #1284671839

im glad your ok and looks like he did a great job

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 6 months ago #1284672093

Best of luck and congrats

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 6 months ago #1284697896

• bori
  • General
  • General
Just a quick update, it seems that I develop an irritation at the base, just below my testicles. I emailed pics Dr Cho and he stated that\'s due to the bandage/wrap and he said to put an extra gauze under the wrap. I put first aid ointment because it burns like crazy. I will keep everyone up-to-date as things change.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 6 months ago #1284697932

• bori
  • General
  • General
Also, I forgot to thank RJ and MM for your words, it means a lot.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 6 months ago #1284699283

Hi bori, you\'ve made good progress and documented it well. Thanks for taking the time to post updates. Best wishes to you and I hope the irritation goes away.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 6 months ago #1284713423

Congrats man .. worth every penny!! Please share Dr. Choo\'s contact details and website. Thanks