PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 8 months ago #1284036442

Wow. That is looking great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 8 months ago #1284037953

• bori
  • bori's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Day 12

Lets start with the good. I do not have any pain, zero, nada...HALLALUYA!!!! I did not think this day was ever going to come. I also gained all my weigh back.

The bad. I got a full Erection and I posted the pictures. I have two big nodules, one on the top left below the glans and one on the right bottom about an Inch before the bottom of the shaft. They are very noticeable and you could feel them, actually I could feel and move the LIPEN very easily. And when I touch my shaft it feels very bumpy and uneven. The pictures do not illustrate good enough how bad it looks.

Is this normal? I sent the pictures to Dr Cho and I\'m waiting for his answer and advice. I\'m hoping that this is just part of the process and I have to be patient and just wait.

Hopefully, I do not have to wait too long, I have a date with this beautiful/hot girl and when I say hot, she\'s a 10. She literally stops traffic and guys are always yelling from their cars, she has a small waist with a bubble butt and nice tits and a beautiful face. And she\'s the one that told me that she wanted me to cook for her. I really do not want to postpone this date because I know some else is going to take my spot and I may not get another chance. But, I can\'t see her if my penis looks the way it looks today. The date is for this Friday night.

I know that I posted on day 11 that everything looked good, but that\'s was when my penis was semi-Erect and it still looks good when is Flaccid and semi-Erect, but not fully Erect.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 7 months ago #1284040947

It may be very noticeable to you but I don\'t really see anything wrong there, and neither will she.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 7 months ago #1284041633

• bori
  • General
  • General
NHS, thanks, but I wish it was only noticeable to me, like I said the pictures does no justice in showing how bad it looks and feels.

When I decided to get the procedure, I was prepare to have minor imperfections, like 1 little Nodule and maybe some uneven. But, these two nodules are big and my whole penis feels very bumpy. If I jerk off you could see the lipen move, like a wave...it\'s almost like play dough. Any girl will see it and feel it and know that something ain\'t right.

I got an email from Dr Cho that\'s not very clear...he said \"he understands, that he will send by mail tomorrow and that it needs to be translated.\" He did not say what he\'s going to send by mail, or what needs to be translated. Needless to say, I ask him to elaborate and explain what he\'s going to send by mail and that he does not have my mailing address. Did he mean by email instead of snail mail? Anyway, I will post his answer.

Again, if someone has been thru this or has any advice, please feel free to chime in. I was stress free during and shortly after the procedure, but now I\'m stressing a little.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 7 months ago #1284044276

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Bori I know what you\'re going through as I felt like shit after my first procedure. I didn\'t let anyone see my Dick for quite awhile. I later had two touch ups with Dr. Cho. I am now not 100% satisfied but it\'s way better than it was. I still have some bumps and feelings of unnaturalness. I honestly think that it will never feel 100% natural because it\' not. You need to give it some serious time before you start panicking and feeling depressed. You might have to put your love life on hold for two months or so. It will get better but it takes time. I think after a month or so you will be more confident to have sex. As other say, girls will not see everything you see and feel since they have seen a lot cocks most likely and you have only ever felt yours. Hopefully time will pass by quickly for you. You really shouldn\'t be jerking off yet by the way. I would wait longer until you start roughing your Dick around. Also use the esl40 to keep it stretched while collagen is forming.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 7 months ago #1284046385

• bori
  • General
  • General
JJ, thanks a lot, my friend you have been a God sent thru this process. I knew when I got the procedure that I was willing to accept some imperfections, but not a semi deformed penis. And to tell you the truth, I\'m not depress or panicking...I\'m just pissed that I may not be able to have sex with this hot girl. I think I may still go ahead and do it to see if she notices anything. That will be 17 days after the procedure, Dr Cho said not to have sex for 2 and 3 weeks.

I knew that I may take more than 1 round to get as perfect as it can be, but I was hoping for only 1 round. I did pay 10K for one round, but looks like I will be spending more.

The good news is I gained like 1 Inch in the shaft. I was about 4 3/8 to 4.5 Inch depending on the EQ and now I\'m a little under 5.5 like 5 3/8. My glans at Erect was very small like 3.5 inches and now is a little over 4 inches like 4 1/8, so I gained like .5 Inch. Looking at my glans at the Flaccid state and seeing now how big it looks - it\'s twice as big - that by itself was worth getting it done. My penis at the Flaccid state looks awesome, I will never again be ashamed to take my clothes off in front of a girl before my penis is Erect. Before I tried really hard for girls not to see my Flaccid penis and I waited to get an Erection prior to taking my clothes off. It\'s only 4 FL and 4.5 FG, but before, even though I did not measure, it had to be under 3 x 3.

I got an email from Dr Cho and he said that he needed more time to translate what I need to do, but that he is sending something thru the mail. I gave him my address and told him that to please email what he is sending prior, so I could know exactly what to expect. Hopefully, he is not trying to send me any needles, I won\'t be able to do it myself, or find someone to do it, anyway, I will just wait and see.

I also ask him if I should wrap my penis again, and he said it wont hurt. But, I do not want to over do it and actually cause more harm. I going to put a light wrap on and see what happens. What do you guys think, should I rewrap it, or leave it alone? I do not have a ESL40, but I have a penimasterpro and it\'s brand new I have not even used it once. But, because my glans are still sensitive, I do not believe I could use it.

This reminds me of a funny story about getting the penispro....in the country I live every package gets opened and inspected...for security reasons, they want to make sure you are not trying to built a bomb or get weapons. Anyway, I did not know that prior to going to the post office. When I went to the post office the girl that attended me was very pretty and we were flirting, she was asking where I was from and that I did not look like a local and even ask her what time she was getting out of work...everyone knows where this is going, she gets my package and tells me that I have to open it and explain what\'s inside. I did not want to protest to much, she showed me a paper where it stated that every package has to be open, I did not want to sound suspicious. So, while I started very slowly opening the package, while I gathered my thoughts on what I was going to say. Because, I\'m hispanic and everyone in this country thinks hispanic play soccer, which I don\'t...I started telling her that while I was playing soccer I sustained an injury, while I was opening the package I acted like I had this incredible pain in my groin and I told her that I got kicked below and I was sent a medical device to help me heal.

When I finally opened the package and she called her supervisor and older women like her late 60\'s, they started talking in their native language and after that she let me take my package. I ask her number, but she said that she had a boyfriend, I knew that she knew the device was a penis extender. Once again, the shit that we go thru trying to get our penis bigger. Advance apologies for the long post, but laughter is a great cure. Anyways, if anyone has any suggestions, please feel free.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 7 months ago #1284059072

• bori
  • General
  • General
2 week update

I recieved an email from Dr Cho and he actually meant that he was going to send me an email, nothing thru mail. In reference to my 2 nodules and unevenness, he pretty much said that sometimes you need more than 1 round to correct any issues and problems and that with time everything gets better. He did explain that to me prior to getting this done - that I may need more than 1 round to get the best results.

I ask him if I should squeeze the nodules and he said no...that they will either go away with time, or if they are still there when I see him in 2 months, then he\'ll take care of them. I\'m planning on getting round 2 done on Oct 14.

Because of the progress reports of Coolhandluke and JimmyJames and many others...I\'m able to be stress free and let things take its course. Thank you so much guys.

I did get a morning wood and looking at it - it does not look that bad and I know that it will get better as time goes on.

Any advice? I know a lot of people squeeze the nodules...should I listen to the Doc, or squeeze them?

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 7 months ago #1284119480

Hows it all going Bori?Good news about your glans gains, not many have had that done on here.How does it look Erect?any lumps or discolouration?Hows the shaft?

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 7 months ago #1284130291

• bori
  • General
  • General
Hans, I\'m doing ok and thank you for asking. My glans look great at the Flaccid state and ok and the Erect state, but when I say ok, what I mean is that I went from very small 3.5 to 4.1 which is still small, but not very small. My shaft is lumpy, bumpy and uneven and depending where you measure, I gained like an Inch. MSEG is about 5 3/8 and at the base is just a little over 5, so I gained like 1/2\" at the base. I do not have any discoloration.

I read your progress report and I have the same feelings, some days I like my penis and some days I hate how it looks. But, I\'m schedule to see Dr Cho in Oct and hopefully, I could get better results and get my penis as even as possible.

And if anyone was wondering, I have not had sex since the procedure. The date that I had for last Friday cancelled on me, she told me that she had a family emergency. First, I told her that hopefully everything is ok and then after we spoke for awhile I ask her if she really wanted to see me and she said yes and she ask me to reschedule for this Friday and that she was looking forward in seeing me. I think that works out better for me, I have more time to heal.

Hans, how are you doing?

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 7 months ago #1284148113

bori wrote: some days I like my penis and some days I hate how it looks.

YUP,i know that feeling

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 7 months ago #1284154959

Hey Bori, thats good you have gained in the glans at least and it does not look deformed.

As for the shaft the unevenness and bumpiness will definitely fade and soften over time.It depends how bad this is as to how long it will take.The the large lumps I have have taken over a year and a half to go down and are still there, although not as bad and my penis is starting to feel like it did before (although having some weak glans issues).I chose not to go back and get any more filler or Kenalog as I was too nervous about making it worse, I may or may not in the future, depending.Others have had success on their second round.

Good luck on your date. Is the penis ready to be shown?will she detect anything?

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 7 months ago #1284156481

Gentlemen: Thanks a million for sharing.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 7 months ago #1284236071

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Boris, how is everything? Any more recent pictures? Hope all is well. I\'m making plans to go see Dr. Cho is October. I have some area that still need fixed that are looking worse these day so it\'s really bothersome. I can\'t believe this will be my 4th round overall. I hope this is the last because I\'m sick of dealing with it.

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 6 months ago #1284455881

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Updates? Have you used it yet? Any pain? Pictures? Hope all is well!

Bori's Glans and Shaft (Lipen D and P) with Dr Cho 9 years 6 months ago #1284647186

• bori
  • General
  • General
hey everyone, it\'s been a long time since my last update....my apologies but I had to travel and was in the dark without internet for awhile and like everyone I have been busy with life. I just had R2 with Dr Cho and before I go into detail with R2, let me update everyone on my progress. After a couple of weeks my penis looked better, maybe I got used to it, or it was never that bad. I had gaps that needed corrected and I did not have that much PMMA at the base. My measurements pretty much stayed the same: right below the glans I\'m about 5.25, MEG is about 5.5 and at the base I\'m just under 5. I lost a little size in my glans, at the Flaccid: circumference in cm is 4.9 and depth/diameter is about 5.2 and the Erect state I gained a little under .5 in. For me, it was worth spending $3500 on the glans; even though I gained less than 1/2 in, but at the Flaccid state my glans double in size.

After R1, I had sex with 3 different girls and not one of them notice anything and one said that I had a perfect Dick and that she could get use to it. The other 2 did not make any specific comments about my penis, but they were moaning and saying OMG, but I had girls do and say the same thing prior to the procedure, so I do not know if it was genuine, you know females fake it all the time. I really did not get a wow look from any of them.

I think and I hope R2 went well, first the taxi cab took forever taking me to the clinic - I had a 11am appointment and made it at 12pm. Went I made it to his office, Dr Cho ask me if I had eaten and said no and he suggested that we grab some lunch with his friends and then start R2.

He took me with 2 other friends - both Dr\'s to this hole in the hall restaurant and I do not remember the name of the food that I ate, but it was white rice mixed with vegetables and egg. OMG, that shit was delicious. Then we had coffee and they were very interested in what I did for a living and where I was from. Their english was not very good, but I could make out and understand what they were saying. We had a long conversation about Japan, Korea and China...I pretty much got a history lesson on this part of the world. I knew this before, but they made it very clear that they are not very fond of Japanese people. We also spoke about how they view USA and they all had positive comments, but the only thing is that they did not understand why we have to get involved in everything and sometimes I wonder the same. I travel a lot and I\'m always curious on how the rest of the world views us and usually I get the above comment.

After all of this we went back to his office and discuss my goals and the procedure. I told him that I only had $4700 which it equates to 7 syringes (22.4 cc) and that\'s how much I got last time. He examine my penis and said that he\'ll fill the gaps that are near the glans and base, but that the base itself would not get that much LIPEN because he said that naturally the base is thinner than the shaft and that my skin was very tight at the base. I told him that I wanted my penis as even as possible and the base thicker, if possible and that overall I wanted to gain more Girth.

Shortly after, I was on the operating table and he started discussing and pointing out to his assistant where he was going to inject the lipen. He made some many injection points that I stop counting, I think he made like 10-12 injection points. I started counting the number of syringes he was using and when he got to number 8 ...I started thinking maybe he miss understood me when I told him I only had enough money for 7 syringes, but I wrote it down on a paper, plus I had emailed him stating that I only had $4700 (the actual price for 7 syringes is $4900) When he started on the 9th syringe, I started to get worry that I did not have enough money...when he was on the 8th syringe, I was going to tell him again that I only had $4700, but I did not want to stop him and leave the job incomplete, plus he looked so concentrated. So, I said fuck it, I rather begged, plead and tell him that I had told him that I only had $4700 and that I never told him to use 9 syringes, as long as my penis came out as perfect it can, I took the risk and I did not say anything. After the 9th syringe, he examine my penis with his assistant and he was satisfied and pleased with his work and he told me that we were finished.

During the procedure I noticed that he did not inject any Lipen at the base and before his assistant started to clean me up, I ask the question, if my base is going to get thicker and why he did not inject at the base? He said that once again that my skin was very tight and the base is naturally thinner. But then, he starts to look at the base and after a few seconds, he ask me if I want him to inject lipen at the base. I ask him if he thinks that I should not get any lipen at the base and he ask me if I wanted the base thicker and I said yes, so he said that he would inject lipen at the base, but that it was very important that I wrap my penis correctly and completely to the base, if not the lipen may move and have lumps and bumps at the base. This is when I told him that I would love get more lipen at the base, but I only had $4700. He tells me not to worry about it that the last 3 syringes were on him. Obliviously, I was very happy about that.

So, I got 10 syringes for a whopping 32cc. Like I said, I was happy that I only paid $4700, not $7000, but before I was leaving it hit me, 32cc is a lot of cc\'s. I asked him, how come he used so much lipen and he said that because I need to get the penis even, fill the gaps and I also wanted more Girth, to be able to accomplish this, he needed to use more Lipen than the first procedure. I also ask him, if he had injected anyone with that many cc\'s and he said \"yes\" and some with more.

I spent $4000 in travel cost(lodging, food, transportation) and $13,100 for both rounds for a total of $17,100. I know that\'s a lot of money, but I\'m happy and thank God I have a very good job. Thinking about it, after I expend that much on both rounds, I think the last 3 syringes were on me.

Hopefully, this is my last round, but if I get another round the earliest I could do it is next summer and that\'s a big if. I will try to keep updating my progress, but if you have any questions, fee free.

I posted some pics, the first 2 are a day prior to R2 and the last 2 are right after the procedure. Dr Cho is going to email me some pics and I\'ll post those also.