PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My adventure starts in 2 days...

My adventure starts in 2 days... 7 years 10 months ago #1292566568

Have you had any problems with the sleeves on the phallosan? I heard they are pieces of shit and tear very easily. Thats what has been holding me back from purchasing one of those. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 7 years 10 months ago #1292566692

The sleeves needs baby powder before each use otherwise as you say they do break easy. I did however get free ones when I ruined some. Some guys experience good gains with the PF I do believe the negatives overrun the positives with this device tho.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 7 years 10 months ago #1292570396

Todzilla wrote: Have you had any problems with the sleeves on the phallosan? I heard they are pieces of shit and tear very easily. Thats what has been holding me back from purchasing one of those. Thanks

The sleeves are absolutely fucking awful. Just terrible. Once you learn out how to use them, it\'s not all that bad. I guarantee you though, you will run through 3-4 sleeves before you get to the point. The other issues I had with the phallosan are the fact that some will squeek when you walk, it\'s the tugging of the hinges. I also found the donut to be really painful after a few hours. They do require a lot of adjustment throughout the day. For me, it was much easier to hang weights or jelq.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 7 years 10 months ago #1292574924

• Visitor
  • Visitor
PeniMaster Pro chamber is great, take a look.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 7 years 10 months ago #1292574968

Word, thanks fellas.