PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My adventure starts in 2 days...

My adventure starts in 2 days... 9 years 7 months ago #1284116990

Only thought is: good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 9 years 6 months ago #1284863933

Hi everyone,

I cancelled my 3rd round of PMMA with Dr C. as I decided to focus on straightening and adding length to my unit first and then lock in any gains I make early next year.

I\'ve been doing a few manual stretches, just 2 or 3 times a week for maybe 10-15 minutes and I\'ve been using an extender. (The type with rods and a noose). I use the extender average 1 to 2 hours a day. I realise this is way below recommended use but it seems to cut off the circulation and make my glans go cold which does not feel healthy.

I\'m absolutely astounded at my initial gains. I\'ve added a half Inch of Erect length and reduced curvature by 3-4 degrees. That feels like an incredible start and I still feel amazed that manual PE actually works. Unlike a lot of members here I have not done manual PE in the past and I\'d just always kind of assumed it was all bullshit to make money. Now that I\'m seeing this working its making me wonder all kinds of things about what is truly possible in this world. I\'m certain that 99% of people on the planet and most likely 99.9% of doctors would consider that this is not possible. But I\'m doing it and it is!!

Well anyway my recent success has inspired me to invest in a phallosan ADS device. I\'m aiming to wear this for up to 12 hours a day and see if I can get up to 7 inches long and a little more straight. I\'ll keep people updated here if I feel there is interest.

In the past I have felt very insecure and desperate about my penis. These days I\'m way, way over that and feel deeply happy with my results to far. Why then do I continue? Well to be frank I\'m just finding this so much fun. Making your Dick bigger is like one seriously enjoyable and rewarding activity. My phallosan comes on Monday and I can\'t wait!

My adventure starts in 2 days... 9 years 6 months ago #1284864610

Strange. I\'ve seen reports from people who\'ve worn extenders all day long for months and ended up with virtually no permanent gains. So I\'m surprised that you\'ve gained half an Inch from using one for just 1-2 hours a day. Anyway, best of luck if it\'s working for you. Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that you have had PMMA?

My adventure starts in 2 days... 9 years 6 months ago #1284864849

@ilovetofu

Yep I\'ve read the reports and was surprised to have gained as much as a half Inch. But this is across 2-3 months and I forgot to mention that I\'ve also been doing kegels which have given me much better EQ. I don\'t think its possible that the PMMA would have helped me to gain length more easily.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 8 years 4 weeks ago #1291795926

I\'ve just measured and my Erect length is up to 7\" now. This is not bone pressed.

I\'m absolutely astounded at the length gains I\'ve made. Actually I never cared about length and only came to this forum in pursuit of Girth.

I\'ve never been bothered about length at all. I don\'t believe it\'s important to women and there are certain positions which are off-limits now with my girlfriend due to hitting her cervex. I only tried using a stretcher in the first place because I wanted to correct the natural curve I have.

I\'ve done nothing but use the phallosan for average 4 hours per day. I use very low pressure, something equivalent to 2-3 lbs I think. The curve is improved only a very small amount since last measurement but I\'ve found myself another 0.25\" of length.

I just find it utterly unbelievable that you can add an entire Inch of length by using some wacky stretching device. There must be a billion men that want an extra Inch and for some bizarre reason, the only people who know the simple solution are the tiny majority in these forums.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 8 years 4 weeks ago #1291796407

Congrats brother, your log has been inspirational for me since I\'m currently sitting at your previous preop stats. I\'m uncut like you and 6\" EL
I recently started using the phallosan at night and the esl40 during the day since the phallosan is way to noticeable while wearing slacks.
I also have the bathmate which I use daily and take a day off here and there. My goal is to get to 6.5\" EL and then pay Doctor C a visit so this is like
A fun competition for me with a incentive to grow and getting to my goals before booking the trip.
I wanted to ask you if you had done anything differently in regards to your previous 2 rounds?
I hear 10% does not give you as much gains as 20 or 30% but like hoodie said it looks like 10% is the safer way for uncuts like us.
I\'m a Grower and I\'m concerned to retract after surgery hence getting used to stretching 16 hours per day now so I\'m used to it by surgery day.
When do you wear the phallosan? Day or night?
Thanks and congrats again

My adventure starts in 2 days... 8 years 4 weeks ago #1291798162

Letsgiveitago wrote: The curve is improved only a very small amount since last measurement but I\'ve found myself another 0.25\" of length. I just find it utterly unbelievable that you can add an entire Inch of length by using some wacky stretching device.

Incredible! Congrats! You have a pic of the device you using?

My adventure starts in 2 days... 8 years 4 weeks ago #1291810661

Congrats! How many in total hours you wore your ADS to gain 1\"?

My adventure starts in 2 days... 7 years 11 months ago #1292190092

Following my 2 Kenalog treatments last year, I\'m left with an area roughly 1 Inch square which is dis-coloured. It\'s a kind of brownish color and the skin feels very leathery in this area. I think it\'s also a little less sensitive here.

It seems to get better and worse throughout the week and I\'m unsure what factors influence it. I wondered whether it could be related to general hydration or blood flow or something.

I\'m not too bothered but of course I would rather not have the dis-colored skin. I\'d say that today is a good day and it often looks a lot worse. Today just happened to be the day I got round to making a post here.

I\'ve assumed this is due to the Kenalog and I also assumed there is nothing I can do about this. I hope this is helpful feedback for the forum.

Of course if anyone does have any advice, it would be much appreciated.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 7 years 11 months ago #1292194645

Did the Kenalog help the lumps? Or, what was it injected for? I\'ve found Kenalog totally useless, and I still have lumps (there\'s worse now) a year later. So, I need to find something to fix them. They\'re much harder and more obvious than in the past.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 7 years 11 months ago #1292242813

Really cool you\'ve kept on these boards and kept us updated.

So many people seem to do well, then have a major issue and never post again.

That scares the crap out of me.

What extender thing did you use for the length?

My adventure starts in 2 days... 7 years 11 months ago #1292248404

Letsgiveitago wrote: Following my 2 Kenalog treatments last year, I\'m left with an area roughly 1 Inch square which is dis-coloured. It\'s a kind of brownish color and the skin feels very leathery in this area. I think it\'s also a little less sensitive here. It seems to get better and worse throughout the week and I\'m unsure what factors influence it. I wondered whether it could be related to general hydration or blood flow or something. I\'m not too bothered but of course I would rather not have the dis-colored skin. I\'d say that today is a good day and it often looks a lot worse. Today just happened to be the day I got round to making a post here. I\'ve assumed this is due to the Kenalog and I also assumed there is nothing I can do about this. I hope this is helpful feedback for the forum. Of course if anyone does have any advice, it would be much appreciated.

Please keep us updated on this. This is what might scare me out of getting this done.

Is it really worth doing if you only get to experience 2-3 years and then all the abnormalities start to happen? I hope this is just a temporary condition for you.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 7 years 11 months ago #1292250180

@restoration

Yes the Kenalog treatment was for hard lumps. The treatment worked well and the lumps are now smaller. The Kenalog was injected at the same time that the cannula was used to break up the lumps. It\'s therefore hard to know whether to attribute the improvement to the Kenalog, the breaking up with cannula or both.

@iwantfullfrontal

Yes it was worth it. It\'s the single best thing I\'ve ever done. I would rather not have discoloration but the trade-off was worth it for me. The biggest insecurity of my lifetime, bashed into dust.

@Dexterphall

Well I also had a similar thought to you. What if a small portion of people are dying sometimes!? We would never know, right? I suspect it\'s just fine though. I get the impression that the people who stay in the forum long after their procedure are those with un-resolved issues. So there is a slight false-bias that tips in the favour of those who are less happy. There are also some real experts on the site and I get the impression these are some really good guys who are genuinely giving their time here in order to inform others accurately and save them from the distress they have been through themselves.

You asked about the extender I used. It was the Phallosan. Just google it for more info.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 7 years 11 months ago #1292251899

Thanks.

So when you use these things, is it permanent gains or does it , retract or whatever when you stop?

How long did you have to wear it for a day?

My adventure starts in 2 days... 7 years 11 months ago #1292254757

Thanks for your continued updates. I\'m scheduled for June 7th, and am nervously excited. I have about the same beginning stats as you, but I am Circumcised. My goal is 5.5 EG.

I will go with what Dr. C recommends, but I hope 30% first round, then 10% touch up gives me 1\". Wish me luck. You are of the same mindset as me. I\'m willing to trade off some aesthetics for the size I want. I\'m married, and my wife supports me in this, so fuck it. I can\'t wait!!

Good luck to you and glad to hear you are mostly happy with your results