PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My adventure starts in 2 days...

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278781569

3 WEEK UPDATE - POST ROUND 2

All good here. I\'ve gained about 2/3\" Flaccid and about 1/3\" Erect. My dimensions now are roughly:

FG: 4.7\"

EG: 5.3\"

COMPLICATIONS

The mid shaft is now bigger than the base by about quarter of an Inch. There are some ridges near the glans on the top and underside of the shaft. Couple of entry points are also slightly raised and quite hard.

I\'m not bothered by any of the above. I only mention so that people reading my post can take a balanced view. They are not particularly noticeable to me and no girl I\'ve met has commented. My belief is that penises are fairly strange looking anyway and they all look different.

Met a great girl Saturday night. Had some drunk sex which left me quite swollen the next day. My Girth was up to 5.75\" which felt amazing. We kept having sex on the Sunday morning and it was very good for both of us!

Life is good. I\'m very, very happy. I\'m just having such a god damn great time. Thanks everyone for your contribution which helped me to get to this point.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278825419

Hey guys, I have a question that I have not seen answered in any thread - how is the transition in your shaft, post PMMA from your actual Cock to the part of your Cock under your Balls - you know, like you\'re on your back, Erect, and your Balls are relaxed, you can see/feel your Cock as it winds down under your Balls - when you get PMMA\'d, is it a sudden drop-off - does it look weird/feel weird

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278826488

That\'s a great question johnnyangel, I\'ve been curious about the same thing

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278832247

• Visitor
  • Visitor
For me, it actually transitions well. I actually can\'t even notice it or feel it. I thnki it is different for each person, and also the amount you have. Someone who has had more sessions might be able to chime in on that

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278832720

The transition is perfect. It looks and feels completely normal. The best benchmark I can give you is that I\'d never even thought about this before reading these posts.

Hope this helps.

@supes - tried to message you but you have private messages disabled so I was unable to send it. Please let me know when you have changed the setting and ill try again.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 8 months ago #1278985147

still holdin up well brotha man?

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 8 months ago #1279047008

@jonthomas oh yes mate, doin real good. I\'ll update at 2 months with measurements and photos. But yes, I\'m happy and I\'m out there enjoying my life without worrying about the size of my penis.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 8 months ago #1279061400

awesome blog thanks for sharing!!!!

as of today,

what is your current Erect Girth?
and your before measurements?

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 2 months ago #1281418854

Hi everyone,

I\'m 7 months since my 2nd round. Girth is sitting steady at 5.25\".

I\'m really very happy with everything. It feels great, very natural when Flaccid and just the right firmness when Erect. Its been utterly life changing and I feel deeply happy and confident in myself.

I met a great girl around 6 months ago and for the first time ever, I\'ve actually managed to enjoy the experience of falling in love with someone. Previously those first few months have been a minefield of anxiety and calamities in the bedroom. On this occasion I\'ve just thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience and its laid the foundations for a very happy and secure relationship. Oh, and we have great sex of course. She is the first girl ever to tell me that she likes my penis and she comes quickly and regularly every time.

For a balanced account its important that anyone reading this is aware of the complications I\'ve had. When Erect, there is a noticeable gap between the shaft and the glans. There is a long cord, rather like a spine, which runs the length of my penis on the right hand side. Dr C. tried to break this up with a cannula but it was unsuccessful. There is also a lump just before the glans on the right hand side which is occasionally slightly tender. Dr C. previously injected with Kenalog which reduced the size but did not get rid of it completely.

These issues do not bother me because the penis I had before was destroying me. The lack of sensation during sex for both me and my partner was a major issue. My confidence with sex and girls was very low and it was having a negative impact on my relationships. For this reason, I am happy to take onboard the issues described above. Overall I\'m far better off. But for guys who have perfectly healthy and average sized penises, please consider what you\'re getting into.

I\'m keen for a 3rd round and my goal would be to sit around 5.75\". I also hope that the gap between shaft and glans can be corrected.

I\'m now more aware of the curve to my penis. Previously it was a long way down my list of concerns but now that I actually have a penis that I like, I\'m investigating what I can do to correct this. I\'m starting some exercises and will be looking into whether it can be surgically straightened now that I\'ve had PMMA. I would love for it to be straight aswell as thick!

I\'ve included some photos which have angles. For most reading, this will seem a little over the top. But I\'m tracking the angle of my penis and the impact of PMMA and the stretching exercises I\'ve recently started. I\'m hoping this can be a valuable contribution to the forum because although its a minority who will be interested, I know that its an important issue for a few guys who have previously asked about this. Since PMMA the curve of my penis appears to be slightly less. This may be that the firmness of the PMMA is helping to hold it in place a little straighter. Or perhaps it is simply a case that the \'percieved curve\' is less now that it is thicker. Either way, I hope this information helps someone out there.

Take care everyone

(photos will be up within 10 minutes)

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 2 months ago #1281418919

Photos

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 2 months ago #1281467090

amazing!

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 2 months ago #1281469184

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Very good results. And honestly man, don\'t even worry about the curve. It\'s all
Character. One thing you can try, jack off with the thee hand the same way. I\'ll bet you you Dick curves the way you masturbate. Or also the way you conceal it when ur hard in ur pants during the day, angel it the opposite way. Make sense? Does it seem to apply when you think about it for you?
When I was in my tees my Dick curved down significantly like a banana. Was Not liking it. So every time I had an Erection I angeled it up, and applied some pressure (not a lot) to curve it up, and guess what, it\'s str8 now. I also don\'t j/o with any hard pressure one way or the other and I alternate hands. That\'s just my experience but makes sense to me.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 9 years 11 months ago #1282853398

Mate, that is some inspiring stuff. I\'m from the UK and uncut and your Dick is literally the same as mine and your results are ace. I\'ve been in question about the procedure as I\'m uncut and was worried about the whole \"migrating\" thing but your unit looks completely natural. Good effort buddy, if you have any advice or anything for an also uncut guy then brilliant. Hope your enjoying your new unit.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 9 years 8 months ago #1284068478

Hi everyone,

I\'m currently 13 months post round 2 and everything looks and feels great.

In the last month or so I\'ve started manual stretching and I\'m amazed at how effective it can be. I\'ve gained a little length already and I\'m excited to see how far I could really go if I gave this a good go for a year or so.

I\'m confused now as I have round 3 booked in for October. Should I wait a few months and stretch first? Or should I get my 3rd round and continue with my stretching routine all the same?

I\'ve searched the forum and I can\'t really find a definitive answer to the question of whether you can continue to gain length through stretching after PMMA.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 9 years 8 months ago #1284069044

Just realised how crazy my last post looks....

To clarify, I\'ve had 2 rounds of 10% and have had no problem gaining length with manual stretching.

My next round will be 30% and I\'d like to know whether this denser PMMA will restrict length gains from stretching.

If anyone has any thoughts, will be greatly appreciated