PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My adventure starts in 2 days...

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278609001

Round 2

4 hours out. 5.5\" Erect Girth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278609005

Hi everyone,

Round 2 was straightforward for me. It was nice to see Dr C. and Wade, really like those guys.

I explained that I wanted 10% again and hoped to gain 1/2\" from this round. Dr C. said he was happy that I wanted 10%.

There was minimal bruising and just a little swelling at the glans. I had the double shot beforehand which seemed to really help.

Today I\'m 8 days out and its just 5.25\" Erect. Part of me wishes I got maxed out with 30%!!

Got to go now. Today I\'m attempting to eat my bodyweight in collagen pills...

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278609035

@carljohnson Thanks man for the advice which proved to be useful at a time when I was confused. Its just as you say, you can go back for more but cannot have it reduced. Its not as if going to San Diego to enlarge your penis and eat mexican food is that stressful. I\'ll happily make the extra trip if I still need it.

@dancewithdragons Hey man, sounds like we\'ve had very similar experiences, both before PMMA and post. Similar in terms of our confidence afterwards and lack of it before. I believe we\'ve also had similar thoughts regarding ideal size. I\'ll keep updating on how I get on with the larger Girth now.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278609083

One more thing...

I met a really cool guy on the shuttle heading back to San Diego. Hello mate, how you doing!?

If you get a chance, could you drop me a PM to let me know how you\'re getting on.

Take care mate

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278609107

Round 2

1 week update photo

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278615600

What did you get for R2 - 10% and how many cc?

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278615828

dude, that looks awesome bro!! so happy for you!! i\'m going to follow that plan. 10% with 1-2 sessions. my girthis 4.8 at mid shaft. i\'m hoping one round and at the most two will give me a half Inch and good asthetics. congrats bro.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278615880

dude, that looks awesome bro!! so happy for you!! i\'m going to follow that plan. 10% with 1-2 sessions. my girthis 4.8 at mid shaft. i\'m hoping one round and at the most two will give me a half Inch and good asthetics. congrats bro.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278615941

Yet more evidence that 10% and uncut gives by far the best aesthetic result. If you aren\'t Circumcised, then 10% is the only option in my opinion. Sadly I\'ve not seen much evidence that 2nd round 10% yields much in the way of gains.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278679839

@Grower 18cc of 10%. I\'ve been following your thread. Sounds like you\'re recovering well and I look forward to hearing of the positive impact on your life.

@bigdick1. Good luck to you with the 10%. I\'m very pleased with the look and feel. It feels great, exactly the same as I remember it before, but bigger!!

@hoddle. I\'m certainly pleased with the look and feel of 10%. First round was a half Inch gain. Second round just 1/4 Inch so far but as you can imagine I am praying to the collagen gods for some gains over the coming weeks.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278679929

ROUND 2 - 14 day update

Flaccid Girth up from 4\" to 4.5\"

Erect Girth up from 5\" to 5.25\"

Flaccid length unchanged at 4\"

Erect length unchanged at 6\"

It\'s amazing how quickly you adjust to the new size. My penis looks and feels small now.

Just 1 month ago the 4\" Flaccid Girth looked massive. Now it\'s a half Inch bigger and looks small!

After dabbling with 5.75\" Erect for a couple of days, I\'m left feeling small with 5.25\". Last month 5\" Girth felt big. It\'s simply crazy how your perspective changes so quickly.

Like many have said before me, this is addictive and I\'m already set on a 3rd round for August if I don\'t get up to 5.5\" from this round.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278679966

Great to hear man! Im setting up my first appointment with Dr C next month! I think Im definitely going to go with the 10%. it just seems like a good/safer/more reliable decision all around. Hoping to go from 4.7 Erect Girth to 6 after a few sessions! Keep us updated!

I also have a similar curve to yours except it curves to the left. Did this change anything as far as the way Dr C applied the PMMA?

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278680018

What you say is true. I hate to say it is a trap you fall in, but in a sense it is, mentally speaking. I am still what I consider newly out myself. I think part of it is that the initial jump in size is so dramatic and shocking that it makes an impression. When all the swelling goes away you kind of lose sight of the \"beginner model\" and reflect on that initial size. In comparison, the new and improved can seem less so, simply because you are comparing it against the immediate post op, even though the actual increase is dramatic.

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278680173

I forgot to add that I have been sleeping with a girl who I had been with before round 2. She commented that it felt very girthy and I told her that I was a lot more turned on recently since I had felt more comfortable with her. She seemed to accept and appreciate this explanation. She seemed really into it and has come very quickly every time we\'ve had sex.

The feeling of having sex with a bigger penis is simply unreal. I can\'t really find the words to give it justice. It\'s just a very surreal and wonderful experience. I\'m having sex and looking down at my much thicker penis. I\'m looking into the eyes of a girl as she moans and screams. I honestly have that feeling where I think it\'s all a dream.

It\'s like the feeling where you\'re having an amazing dream and then slowly start to wake up. You know that feeling, where you slowly realize that this great moment you were enjoying was really just a dream and you\'re actually running late for work and you\'ve ran out of tea bags. You know that feeling? Well while I\'m having sex I get this moment where I start to think its all just a dream. But then I keep having sex and it dawns on me that is real. This is my new reality now.

Its too good to be true. It\'s like I\'ve been given 2 lives for the price of 1 and in this new life I have a big penis. I find it incredulous that this is even possible. It\'s like a crazy trip and I don\'t know what the catch is. I\'ll remember this moment of my life forever. 2013 - the year I made my penis bigger!!

Of course its also possible that the PMMA will spontaneously combust after 10 years and I\'m completely doomed along with most of you reading this.

I plan to bed as many beautiful women as possible, so as to make the reward fully justify the risk I\'ve taken on. With that in mind, I\'m off to the pub!

My adventure starts in 2 days... 10 years 9 months ago #1278680314

@jonthomas - I showed Dr C. a picture of my Erect penis so he could see the curve. I don\'t think he did anything differently because of the curvature. He commented on the size of my Foreskin and said that I would have to be 10% because of the amount of extra skin. If you have peyronies, I\'d recommend getting this corrected BEFORE your PMMA treatment. Miracle can advise you on this if you\'re unsure what to do. If like me you have congenital curvature (meaning you\'ve always been this way) then you can proceed with PMMA. There was another user called mrbendy who had a bigger curve than me. If you search for him you can check out his results. FYI the girl I\'ve been seeing recently said she absolutely loves the curve and that it helps her to come quicly. No-one gave me positive feedback on the curve before PMMA.

@briceb. Yes you\'re exactly right!