PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 8 years 3 days ago #1292050480

Justave,
Sorry for your experience. I believe that Dr Gary Alter is one of the most reputable and honest Phalloplasty surgeons out there. He also specializes in reconstructions and undoing what other doctors have done. Good luck. I wish you all the best in getting this fixed and behind you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 7 years 11 months ago #1292198240

justave: im sorry to hear about your complications. Its the reality of any surgery that different people have different experiences. Im sure age, fitness, genetics and other factors all contribute to the different outcomes but, we will never really know all the specifics.

Im not very active on this site anymore but, i do check in once in awhile. I also get the odd private msg from members and i always respond quickly to those. I know how it feels when you are deciding to get any of these surgeries and you are seeking information from people who have already done it.

I don\'t have much to update but considering im 6 years post Belladerm and 5 years post PMMA I thought fellow members would like to know how things are going for me. I am still VERY happy with my PMMA results. my sized has stayed stable and every girl i have been comments on my size which is a nice ego boost. I still consider the Belladerm a waste of time and money and if i could do things over i would never have done it.

I wish i had some more insight to give you guys but, at this point everything is going well and i couldnt be happier with my results. I workout alot and am very physically fit. I assume that helps bloodflow and keeps things working properly. Other than that I dont have any other advice. I would even consider getting another round of PMMA one day but, its not high on my priority list.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 7 years 11 months ago #1292214569

Yeah sorry to hear about your complication justave.

Even for those of us who have no complications post Belladerm (alloderm in my case) surgeries, I still won\'t recommend it. High costs, high risks of infection, highly invasive surgery with low returns. So much so that I had to get it done twice and got badly infected post 2nd surgery.

Had I found this forum to do research earlier, I wouldn\'t have done something so stupid...

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 7 years 11 months ago #1292230395

Don\'t understand why anybody would go Belladerm etc, instead of PMMA.

What\'s the benefit, the overall feedback seems poor bar the exceptions.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 7 years 11 months ago #1292230635

Dexterphall wrote: Don\'t understand why anybody would go Belladerm etc, instead of PMMA.

What\'s the benefit, the overall feedback seems poor bar the exceptions.

In my case, it was lack of personal research for options other than alloderm. I only found this forum post 2nd alloderm surgery recovery, then I realised what poor decisions I made...

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 7 years 11 months ago #1292355847

Hey guys,
For me it was also poor judgement. I thought that Belladerm was a \"natural\" choice somehow, but it turned out badly from the beginning. I also did not know about such places as this to get information, had I known I would likely not have gone down this path. Perhaps PMMA is a better choice, but for me its no longer an option. Now I have to work up the courage to go under the knife again, this time to try and undo the damage. I regret going to Dr Rosenthal, so I would not return to him. I am looking around for a reconstructive surgeon.

The issue is slowing becoming more pressing. Sex is a thing of the past, its gone now, and the emotional part of that, I have come to terms with. Now it is a matter of dealing with the medical issues. The Belladerm began to \"absorb\"...shrink in all directions as soon as it was in. Now half its length, width and less than half its thickness, as it shrank it also pulled the Sutures through the tissue. Now I have a dull ache after erections which lasts for a couple of hours (the ache that is).

Of course I have to face this issue...feeling embarrassed and humiliated of course.

I\'m mixed because I no longer trust any doctor who does these surgeries, yet I need one to undo this one.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 7 years 11 months ago #1292358860

Gary Alter and Joel Gelman seem to to have a reputation as 2 of the best reconstructive surgeons in the world, try either of them.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 7 years 11 months ago #1292360320

That\'s a terrible outcome, you have my sympathy for what\'s it\'s worth - keep strong.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 7 years 10 months ago #1292408902

Thanks for the support guys.
I\'m actually in a fairly good place with it. Sometimes it gets me down, the burning pain last a few hours per day, and yet I\'m fairly optimistic, I know I have to respond and get things fixed. But, I\'m not going to allow this to define me in anyway. I\'ve decided this time to talk to my GP first. Something I did not do before seeing Dr Rosenthal (probably because I knew he would talk me out of it). This time I want to make sure I do things right and am well informed about who and how to address the problem.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 6 years 1 month ago #1303488786

Hello all,

I haven\'t been on here for a long time and it probably for the same reason as many others. I am happy with my results and have nothing more to say. I am 7 years post PMMA and 8 years post lig cut and bella.

The size i gained from the PMMA has been stable and I continue to be happy with the results. I havent had any side effects. I hope anyone who has an issue with penis size can be reassured by my progress and other members. Your issues can be fixed and the procedure is relatively painless. good luck to all and if anyone has any questions i am glad to answer.

Kingpin

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 5 years 5 months ago #1306009093

Kingpin,
Good to hear things are great stay strong brother!