PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 10 years 8 months ago #1279240553

and where is he located?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 10 years 8 months ago #1279243025

Dr. Casavantes is located in TJ, Mexico and he does PMMA for Girth enhancement.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 10 years 5 months ago #1280262724

His price for the first session is 2500$, secomd is 2000$ third is 1000$

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 10 years 5 months ago #1280267424

5500 getting kinda steep man for PMMA now

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 10 years 5 months ago #1280267906

SpankAss wrote: 5500 getting kinda steep man for PMMA now

$5500 for a total of 3 appointments assuring at least 1\" in Erect Girth in the process...involving a procedure that requires no general anaesthesia, extremely tolerable downtime & healing, and well-documented results? I ask, politely, to find anything of a better value. Hell, relatively speaking, it\'s a steal!

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 10 years 5 months ago #1280268701

Skeptical One wrote:

$5500 for a total of 3 appointments assuring at least 1\" in Erect Girth in the process...involving a procedure that requires no general anaesthesia, extremely tolerable downtime & healing, and well-documented results? I ask, politely, to find anything of a better value. Hell, relatively speaking, it\'s a steal!

I see what your saying SO but the whole point of its attraction in the first place was because of the prices and more affordable to the masses. This site is the reason he went up in price. Im kinda annoyed by it also. I think the original price was like $1600 for first session.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 10 years 5 months ago #1280269293

New1inch wrote:

Skeptical One wrote:

I see what your saying SO but the whole point of its attraction in the first place was because of the prices and more affordable to the masses. This site is the reason he went up in price. Im kinda annoyed by it also. I think the original price was like $1600 for first session.

That should be well down the list of reasons for its attraction. Price shouldn\'t matter (within reason). If you can\'t afford a procedure, then wait longer and save up. The most important things is to get the best available procedure and the cost should be a secondary consideration.

But I agree it\'s a bummer about the price. I personally never bought the reasoning for the price hike. I think they just knew they could charge more due to the high demand thanks to this site, so they did. But I\'m a capitalist so don\'t have a problem with them doing that. I\'d do the same. I bet their revenue has increased dramatically thanks to PhalloBoards. You can see why the likes of Elist and Loria will go to such lengths to get message board exposure. Or in the case of Elist now, so keen to avoid message board exposure!

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 10 years 5 months ago #1280270131

well i believe as time goes on and business slow down for them they will lower the price... or maybe if you talk to them and tell them u were quoted 1600 a while back and took u this long to save up maybe they will keep their word and do it for 1600... I mean thats what happend with dr camacho he quoted me 3k a while ago so when i finally saved up 3k i called his office and told them my original quote so they kept their word and did it for 3k even tho their price increase to 4k now. so yea maybe if u talk to the doctor they will work with u.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 10 years 5 months ago #1280272647

From 08/2011 to 10/2011, the cost was $1500 USD + the $25 anti-inflammatory injection, and you had the option of either 10% Newplastic or Dr. Casavantes mixed 20% (using a 3 way valve to mix Newplastic\'s 10% & 30%). I would have never done it if they were charging $2500 in as little as 2 years ago. I\'ve heard so many explanations why the clinic hiked up the price from regular forum members & a retired mod via phone chats, but its fare to say that there maybe more than 1 reason why the misguided price hike of the procedure happened at Casavantes clinic. Despite your feelings about the money issue i\'m sure the majority of the new and old clients are happy with their enhancement choice, i\'m not a business man, i\'m a science buff, it just seems pretty unethical from my end to raise the cost by that much. They do treat faithful clients pretty well price wise, but guys who have spent $4500 for 2 rounds, when i spent only $3000 for 2 rounds, thats a difference of $1500! Seems alot to me, no matter how you faithfully defend it. Hey as long as theres a steady market of clients going to them and paying that much, kudos to them for mining the biggest PMMA vein. Props to the PMMA docs! GREED

CHL

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 10 years 5 months ago #1280272684

Yea thats because PMMA is hot right now as business slows down for them i know they will drop the price down... thats when ill go for PMMA.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 10 years 5 months ago #1280272702

it wouldn\'t hurt to ask them if they would honor their old prices, hinting to Casavantes directly that thats one of the variables from letting you move forward with the procedure. He\'s a reasonable man. plant a seed, maybe it will change an attitude? goodluck

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 10 years 5 months ago #1280273048

@CHL

If it was $2500 when I had it done, I probably wouldn\'t have gotten it when I did either, but I would have eventually saved up to it. I\'m not defending the pricing or price hike per-se, but rather, just pointing out that the current sum of 3 appointments, and all that it entails, is relatively fair if you consider all other Girth options available medically-speaking (FFT, Alloderm, Silicone implant, scaffolding). As it currently stands, you\'re looking at $5,500 vs $4,000 - $10,000. And the latter price range ($4,000 - $10,000) assumes a one-time procedure, not 3 appointments like you have with PMMA. I\'m not justifying the price hike, nor am I fan of it, but on the same token I wholeheartedly cannot believe the current pricing is unfair, unethical, or egregious- given where the current Phalloplasty market stands, it\'s actually still pretty reasonable.

I think pricing becomes ridiculous/unsustainable if it disrespects supply & demand. As dcpimpin suggested, if things slow down (demand weakens), it may be an indication that the pricing is stepping out of the market\'s bounds and will force the Doctor to reduce pricing (or at least you\'d hope he would). But on the flip side, if popularity for the Doctor somehow jumps exponentially (hypothetically), then he could easily justify a price increase from an economic/business reason alone, regardless of whether or not his overhead & product costs have changed. There is no other doctor in North America providing PMMA with his expertise, popularity, & reputation. Supply would be limited, demand would be skyrocketing. What I\'m ultimately getting at here is that the market will dictate the price, the Doctor can only increase the price so much before it becomes unsustainable - if he\'s charging $2,500 and has not announced any potential price decrease, or any sale packages/specials, it\'s likely that he\'s priced well within the markets acceptable range. In time, the price may go up, it may go down, it may stay the same, all depending on what the market dictates.

I\'m no economic expert, but if I were to guess, product & overhead costs, market trends, pricing by bioplasty competitors, and pricing by other Phalloplasty procedures were in play when they considered the price change - and whatever reason(s) they gave publicly could have been a layman\'s explanation for the sake of convenience - this of course is just a guess and I have no actual evidence or communication from their office to know for certain the exact justification for the price change.

And for those who are still considerably upset over the current pricing, the market may dictate the arrival of (legitimate) competitors, something that I suspect will be inevitable as time goes on, and will balance out pricing & the market even more in favor of the consumer/patient. Time will tell.

That all being said, I\'ve noticed this thread steer further and further from being Kingpin\'s progress report (and I\'m partly to blame lol), and I ask we return to the original topic matter. If you feel the need to continue discussing pricing, etc, there are probably open threads you can find via the Search Function.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 10 years 5 months ago #1280293420

I would have paid more for PMMA I didn\'t react so poorly too....

Dark

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 10 years 5 months ago #1280296418

New1inch wrote:

Skeptical One wrote:

hit the nail on the head

point is nothing has really changed to make a price increase of that %...if anything it easier for him now and cheaper with him being able to order in volume

the site is the only reason his prices went up because he sees avenue of marketing he didnt have to pay for and never had before and if anything he sjhould be giving a discount for people from the site because its free business

but i see what your saying as well so

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 10 years 5 months ago #1280300308

I totaly agree with u spankass. now guys that are complaining about the price, if you all stop going to dr c for a while i bet he will lower his price. the only reason his price is so high right now is because you all keep going to him. if u really want them to lower the price just dont book him for a while. i bet once he slows down he wont be so high. my 2 cents