PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 10 years 5 months ago #1280304831

If anyone wishes to continue the conversation regarding pricing, Briceb has started a thread in the General Phalloplasty Discussion forum and I recommend you go there - as I mentioned previously, lets resume the original topic, this was & is Kingpin\'s progress report. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 8 years 9 months ago #1288002377

Great

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 8 years 8 months ago #1288098445

hello everyone,

its been a long time since i posted and the main reason is that i dont have much to update. I had my first surgery back in 2010 and PMMA in 2011 and after the 3 rounds of PMMA i have had stable Girth ever since.

I just wanted to let everyone know that i couldnt be happier with my results from PMMA. I never had a small penis to begin with but having a big penis has made my life alot more enjoyable. Womens reactions in bed are great and the increased pleasure me and my partners get is priceless. That along with the self confidence i have knowing that it is unlikely any girl im with has been with a bigger guy.

basically im just writing this post to let everyone know my results with PMMA and if people are thinking about doing it, my advice would be to get it done. you only live once and as shallow as it sounds life has been better with a bigger penis LOL

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 8 years 7 months ago #1288420492

Thank you for the update, Kingpin.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 8 years 1 month ago #1291609109

kingpin wrote: Hello all,

some of the older members may remember me from the original MNS forum. I havent been very active on this board for awhile and that is mainly because my quest for penis enlargement has been successful and im just enjoy my life without any concerns over penis size. Despite this i feel i should share with all of you my journey, because before i had anything done this board and the one before it helped me with decision of what to get done.

my starting size was Erect length of 6.9 and my Erect Girth was 4.9. I didnt really measure my Flaccid, because i was never really concerned with my Flaccid measurements. For me i wanted to be bigger for sex and since i dont have sex with a Flaccid Cock i didnt really care about Flaccid numbers.

my current stats are 7.5 inches Erect and Girth is 7.1 inches at the base 6.5 mid shaft and about 5.9 under the head. every girl i have been with and i do tend to get around quite a bit tells me im huge.

my first surgery was jan of 2010 with dr.rosenthal. I had my ligs cut and had Belladerm inserted for Girth. I was very happy with dr.rosenthal and thought he was a great doctor. the surgery went fairly smooth but there is no doubt this is a real surgery that takes weeks to recover from. i didnt have sex for 2 months afterwards. at the end of it my Girth was up to 5.7 which i was very happy with and after stretching for about 4-5 months my length was up to 7.5. However i believe for best length gains you should get your ligs cut as a surgery on its own and just stretch for a year afterwards. i believe the Belladerm makes stretching harder and i personally was to lazy to keep stretching after 4-5 months. its very time consuming and painful sometimes. i few ppl i talked to who also when to dr.R at the same time as me retracted in length and never even got back to there original length and in my opinion that is becasue of the Belladerm making it harder to stretch and stiffen up. however when i was done i felt i got a very natural result that no woman would be able to tell that i had something done.

1 year after my bella and lig cut with dr.R my Girth was down to 5.4 which was very disappointing, so i decided after reading about the success stories on this board to get PMMA. i ended up getting 3 rounds of PMMA. 1 at 10% which i feel wasnt really worth it (i think u need at least 20%) and then 2 rounds at 20%. The PMMA was sooooo easy compared to my surgery with Dr.R and in my opinion the gains werre much better and more natural feeling than the Belladerm. Also the cost of PMMA is alot better. I paid dr.R $10\'500 for the bella and lig cutting and the PMMA cost me 1500 per session, but from wht ive heard the PMMA has gone up in price now.

im running out of time, so i will finish this post another time and i will share pics with you guys. If you have any questions feel free to ask. ttyl

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 8 years 1 month ago #1291609148

Hey guys, this forum has been very informative for me, and thanks to KINGPIN feed back on bella. I need all the feed back I can get, because of my age, 59 I have become desperate to see my penis at a larger size and be able to please a woman before I leave this earth. With this forum I have decided to go with Dr R on widening.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 8 years 1 month ago #1291609390

jlohelp wrote: Hey guys, this forum has been very informative for me, and thanks to KINGPIN feed back on bella. I need all the feed back I can get, because of my age, 59 I have become desperate to see my penis at a larger size and be able to please a woman before I leave this earth. With this forum I have decided to go with Dr R on widening.

Why?

Surely Kingpins post put you off.

In my opinion right now isn\'t a great time to making a decision to have a permanent and particularly invasive procedure. We\'ve just seen a few guys report success with a very safe (though there is a small risk), temporary and reversible procedure. Surely it makes sense to wait a few more months and follow their progress to see if things hold up for them. You\'ve waited 59 years, so why not wait a few more months.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 8 years 1 month ago #1291690390

hello, which procedure are you referring to for more recent progress etc? im new here!

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291839664

hoddle10 wrote:
Why?

Surely Kingpins post put you off.

In my opinion right now isn\'t a great time to making a decision to have a permanent and particularly invasive procedure. We\'ve just seen a few guys report success with a very safe (though there is a small risk), temporary and reversible procedure. Surely it makes sense to wait a few more months and follow their progress to see if things hold up for them. You\'ve waited 59 years, so why not wait a few more months.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291839688

That sounds great but, what procedure are you referring to!

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291839761

Please, please please don\'t have the Dr R widening, I\'ve had the injectable version and it has been an unbelievable failure but apparently what your going to have is even worse, inbox Hoddle and he will advise you best

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291839904

• Visitor
  • Visitor
The grafts have a tendency to die if they don\'t have a great blood supply and as someone if my 50\'s also - that is not that way to go - getting it out if it goes fibrotic is no small endeavor - just check my thread on dermal fat grafts which operate on the same concept - grafting a blood supply. I think what Hoddle is talking about are the several new threads started on HA.

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/goi...16375?pid=1291820674

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/ha-...50915?pid=1291837206

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/dr-...za-7411833?&trail=15

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291840173

@jlohelp
As well as what Hunkdory has mentioned already, other issues associated with this surgery are loss of length, your shaft could rot away, it could give you a twisted shaft, graft moves completely, skin loss, and it will probably wear off unevenly, and you may need a Removal operation. If you have this operation it\'s highly unlikely that it will succeed.
There was a guy in England who had this done by Dr Solomon, he lost 2 Inch of length, his shaft rotted away, he ended up cutting off a prostitutes head and now he\'s in prison.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 8 years 3 days ago #1292045752

There are a few guys such as Kingpin who have had good success with Dr R and Belladerm. Whether or not that will continue and for how long remains an open question. I have seen some have lasted many years, but eventually need to have it removed. In my case, after meeting Dr R, prior to the surgery I decided not to go through with it. He got Kingpin on the phone and after talking to him, I did go through with it. That was August 2010.It has been the single biggest regret of my life. At first it seemed ok'not natural, and as I found out Dr R just cut the nerves to get access, so I was never able to ejaculate during intercourse again, only manually. I could see it was shrinking, at first it was kind of even, which made it seem more natural. I was ok with it, but after a year or so, as the Belladerm shrinks more, it shrinks unevenly, length and width, then twists and deforms the penis.I'm now down to just under 5.0' length, 4.0 Girth, twisted somewhat, the glan kinked back. I can straighten it and get some length back if I stretch for 3 months'.but it doesn't lasts, and worse, erections are painful, and as the implant continues to shrink it just tears its way through tissue.Now, 6 years later, I am in the process of finding a reputable doctor, who I can trust to do the reconstruction. I am no longer sexual, that part of my life is over at 55. The psychological impact of that is of course devastating.I know there are a few who had good success. I don't expect that will last, and I would not recommend based on my experience anyone have the procedure done. I was a fool to go through with it. You will fool yourself into thinking the gain is worth the risk, but in my view, the risk out weighs any potential benefit, I only wish I had come to that conclusion before the surgery.

lig cut, belladerm and PMMA my experience 8 years 3 days ago #1292046340

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks for the honesty. That seems to be the problem with almost all these procedures. One guys fortunate outcome can inspire 5 to do the same and the results are all over the place.