PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: At the PMMA start line.

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 2 months ago #1276762640

The first pic looks the best, did they inject in ur circ scar? It looks great

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 2 months ago #1276762827

there were 2 injection sites at the base only. 30% New Plastic

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 2 months ago #1276762874

Red1975 wrote: there were 2 injection sites at the base only. 30% New Plastic

You sure it was New Plastic or \"Linnea Safe\" (which I believe is the rebranding of New Plastic) ?

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 2 months ago #1276763388

Sorry, Linnea Safe.

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 2 months ago #1276763405

Also, I\'m uncircumcised so there is no scar. My Foreskin is retracted in all pictures.

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 2 months ago #1276763473

That could be why your \"circ scar\" looks good.... cause you dont have one!

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 2 months ago #1276795499

Well, Round 2 is now under my belt
It was much less stressful than preparing for Round 1. I stayed in Tijuana at the Marriott last night and tonight and had my appointment today at 12:30. I was double booked by accident so Wade asked if I could come back at 2:30. It was a bit annoying but getting upset about it wasn\'t going to make the procedure any better.
I returned at 2:30 and was quickly given Adivan, Cipro and the cortisone shot. Dr C and Wade came in shortly after. I showed them my pictures and discussed goals. I also mention I\'d like to correct the ridge at the base during this session.
They are great guys and real professionals. I just said I though it was best for them to do what they thought was best for my unit.
After the lidocane injection I experienced a weird panic type feeling. My heart rate went up and i was extremely light headed. I thought I was ODing on the adivan, but then Wade explained that it\'s pretty common for people to react that way after the first lidocane injection. It took a couple of min to go away and then I was ready for the PMMA.
I noticed I could feel the pain and \"breaking\" skin sensation. It wasn\'t unbearable, just a feeling of discomfort.
The rest of the apt when smoothly. They commented on how good my round one results were. So far Round 2 looks WAY MEATIER. I love it. I don\'t have measuring tape but I\'d guess my base post op is 6 inches, 6 inches mid and 5.5 inches neck. It feels amazing.
So far pain is minimal, although I was in quite a bit of pain after the procedure. I needed to get the Marriott shuttle to come get me. Pain was gone after about 20 min. Swelling and bruising haven\'t fully kicked in yet. Should look like Frankendick by tomorrow I\'m sure.
All in all the procedure was amazing, experience was great and my results look perfect so far. I\'m super happy and excited!
I don\'t know exact cc\'s used but I received 10% at neck and mid shaft and 30% on the base. so far I have a perfect cylindrical shape to my once club like dick.
Good night!

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 2 months ago #1276796222

Congratulations! Keep that thang massaged..

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 2 months ago #1276802231

Glad to hear another positive story. Thanks for the update.

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 2 months ago #1276802731

Day 2 Post Round 2. This thing is a HOG! I can\'t stop touching it. Way better than thickness after round 1.

Swelling and bruising aren\'t so bad. Maybe it will hit later or maybe this time the arnica gel worked. The Foreskin is pretty swollen but Wade told me they tore it a little bit during the procedure. I can still retract fully, it\'s just tight from swelling and bruising on the right side.

No pain whatsoever and the Nodule from round 1 is pretty much gone. I can\'t even feel it.

It\'s a good day today and so far I have ZERO regrets about doing this.

Picture 1 right after R2
Picture 2 day after R2

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 2 months ago #1276808169

Your results look really good. Very round. How do you like the 30%? I am hoping for 30% for my final round.

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 2 months ago #1276808237

I quite like the 30%. I had a real baseball bat shape originally so the 30%helped fill the base up. Feels nice and solid when Erect.

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 2 months ago #1276934407

so I\'m almost 2 weeks post R2 and things are looking pretty good...not perfect, but good. I think there is still some swelling in the form of \"squishy\" skin areas. No biggie.

Thing that is bothering me is that the veins on the top of my shaft ( I\'m uncircumcised ) are very blue and visible. Anyone else have this happen? Does it go away after a period of time?

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 1 week ago #1277703091

It\'s 2.5 months after my round 2 with DR C. and results are pretty good so far.

Pre PMMA Stats:

FL - 2.5 - 3 depending on day
FG - 3 - 3.5 depending on day
EL - 6
BPEL 6.5
EG (base) - 4
EG ( top ) 4.3

Post R2

FL - 4
FG - 5
EL - 5.5
BPEL - 6
EG - 5.9 - 6 depending on EQ ( even from base to top )

My aesthetics are quite good except for a small ridge at the base which is palpable when erect and more so when EQ is really good. There is also slight unevenness at the base where I had 30% injected, but only noticeable to me.

Veins are still more apparent than before PMMA but do not bother me anymore. I have had some luck with using an essential oil remedy for spider veins. www.amoils.com

I will be booking R3 this summer some time for aesthetic touch ups and possibly a slight increase in girth. I would like to be an even 6 - 6.25 inches.

Thanks

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 1 week ago #1277707035

You basically doubled your Girth so far, amazing. How real does it feel to hold in your hand now? Is the sensation as good as before too?