PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: At the PMMA start line.

At the PMMA start line. 6 years 5 months ago #1301750612

Everything is fine now, even the bulge went away on it\'s own. Diet and a healthy lifestyle is key. I\'m heading to Dr C in a couple of weeks for a touch up and to discuss the glans and scrotal enhancement which will create much more symmetry in my overall package. Circumcision consultation is in January.

If you\'re having unexplained inflammation in your implant look into STD testing, parasite/worms and candida. These are a few things that you can have without symptoms but will make your immune system go on the attack.

I was riddled with parasites but Dr were only testing stool samples. I was told there was no way they could be in other parts of my body. I could feel what I can only describe as a trickling feeling in my Balls, prostate,deltoid, thigh and knee ( only on one side of my body ). I was told it was \"in my head\" over and over again. I finally did a parasite cleanse and took a much longer than recommended treatment of Mebendazole ( 100mg twice a day for 3 weeks, picked it up in mexico ). The symptoms amplified by a 100 which is apparently a sign the parasites are dying off, and then after about 2 weeks the symptoms and implant inflammation were gone. I\'ve gained weight back, sleep better, hair has stopped falling out, anxiety is gone and sex drive is back up.
In addition to the drug, I also took natural parasite remedies, but nothing worked as good as Mebendazole. I quit smoking, eating sugar and drinking excessively ( I still have a few drinks here and there ).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

At the PMMA start line. 6 years 5 months ago #1301752227

Dude that is great I\'m happy for you brother...carry on.

At the PMMA start line. 6 years 5 months ago #1301762497

Do you have a picture of the accordion effect? I have no desire to get snippet but I have been thinking of PMMA for some time now.