PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: At the PMMA start line.

At the PMMA start line. 8 years 11 months ago #1287362218

Yeah my initial hardening issues happened after R3 as well and with 30%PMMA. My last touch up I said no more 30%. The 10% is way better IMO.

My skin is dry now after 3 or 4 days of DMSO but the emu oil and castor oil seem to help a lot in that regard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

At the PMMA start line. 8 years 10 months ago #1287741159

Quick update

I\'ve stopped using the DMSO as my implant has softened up to the point where it is the best it has ever looked. It feels and looks like a real Dick. The lumps and hard areas are gone.

I\'m ready to quit the PMMA journey as I\'ve got a Dick I\'m happy to show off and start using

At the PMMA start line. 8 years 10 months ago #1287741295

Red1975 wrote: Quick update

I\'ve stopped using the DMSO as my implant has softened up to the point where it is the best it has ever looked. It feels and looks like a real Dick. The lumps and hard areas are gone.

I\'m ready to quit the PMMA journey as I\'ve got a Dick I\'m happy to show off and start using

Yay! lol Question, how soon do you start using the DMSO if your penis hasn\'t softened up?

At the PMMA start line. 8 years 10 months ago #1287743067

Red1975 wrote: Quick update

That\'s awesome. You\'ve been through some crazy stuff - so that\'s great to hear. I am almost there too - fingers crossed.

At the PMMA start line. 8 years 10 months ago #1287745900

I\'m utilizing DMSO, iodine and Organic ACV as well in an effort to soften hard areas. One area mid-shaft/left is extremely resilient. It was broken up by cannula during two separate procedures and remains extremely rigid. I\'ve been on the \"protocol\" for only two days. No benefit to report thus far. I\'m very hopeful, having read of your success Red1975. I will post my outcome on my personal thread. I\'m very happy for you mate! Cheers.

At the PMMA start line. 8 years 2 weeks ago #1292087805

Update: A year since my last touch up. Having another flare up. The areas that Dr C had broken up and flattened during the touch up have suddenly become hard and bulge out again.There\'s no pain or itching. I have been super run down and stressed out so maybe thats whats causing it. I have been taking oral cortisone and using DMSO with emu oil 3 times a day for the past 4 days. It seems a little better but I\'m not seeing the quick results I had last time I used DMSO. Hopefully this inflammatory thing will subside shortly. If not I guess I\'m heading back for another touch up. I wish Dr C made house calls.

I\'ll update again in a week or 2.

cheers.

At the PMMA start line. 7 years 11 months ago #1292545232

UPDATE:

Almost 2 months later things are starting to calm down on their own. Turns out the inflammation is because of prostatitis, which is an inflammation of the prostate gland. I\'ve been using diet and exercise to reduce overall inflammation in my body since using antibiotics hasn\'t helped. It\'s not 100% yet but the discomfort has lessened and the implant is becoming softer. Seems like any imperfections that are not noticeable normally become prominent during phases of inflammation and then subside eventually once the cause of the inflammation has been dealt with.

It looks totally normal when Flaccid but the bulging on the side is still obvious when Erect. Good thing I\'m single.

I switched to DMSO gel with Aloe that I purchased online from BIOVIA. I like it much better than using the liquid.

Thanks

At the PMMA start line. 7 years 11 months ago #1292545242

Also worth noting: The whole onset of this inflammatory experience started with my lymph nodes in my armpits becoming sore, then the implant puffed up and then my prostate gland became sore.

At the PMMA start line. 7 years 11 months ago #1292545421

Thanks for the information. I would have never thought that inflammation in the prostate would cause that. So has the inflammation been constant over a couple of months or has it come and gone to some degree?

At the PMMA start line. 7 years 10 months ago #1292566551

Glad your doing better Red. During this latest flare up, you indicated you had no pain or itching with the implant in the initial post. Is this still the case, or was it just the prostate swelling that was causing the pain? Thanks

At the PMMA start line. 7 years 7 months ago #1293585729

Quick update:

Been almost 6 months since my latest \"flare up\". Still have the bulge on the right side of the shaft as a result. My prostate has been slightly inflamed as well. 6 months ago when the prostate inflammation was at its worst, the implant inflammation was also at its worst. As the prostate inflammation is subsiding, so is the implant inflammation. I continue to use DMSO gel and have started an anti inflammation diet. I don\'t think this flare up is due to my implant alone but rather due to my prostate getting inflamed after taking testosterone that was at too high a dose for me. Also, my lymph nodes were inflamed at the onset of this and have continued to feel sore at times during the past 6 months. Seems like a similar type of reaction Coolhandluke experienced after his R2.
My Dr has tested me for prostate cancer, prostatitis and various other auto immune disorders and like last time, nothing is coming up.

I\'m still confident that the implant inflammation will go down and smooth out once the prostate has sorted itself out. I can see now why maintaining a healthy lifestyle is so important with having PMMA implanted. If the immune system starts to freak out it\'s going to go after anything foreign.

This experience has been a real test of patience and faith.

I\'ll update once all is back to normal.

At the PMMA start line. 7 years 7 months ago #1293585803

• Visitor
  • Visitor

At the PMMA start line. 7 years 7 months ago #1293588364

Red, your latest update is of great importance to this board. Thank you for providing it. Health concerns with PMMA have arisen of late, and it\'s good that you\'re being proactive. Many of us are following your progress closely, and wishing you a healthy outcome. As a former pro fighter in my twenties (a long time ago), I can tell you that tumeric is excellent for reducing inflammation in the body. You can buy it in both root and powder form, the former being more effective when grated into soups or rice. You can eat it daily. Try it for a couple weeks and see if it helps.

At the PMMA start line. 7 years 7 months ago #1293647596

Thanks! I\'m all over the tumeric now. I add it to my veggie juice and pretty much sprinkle it on everything else.

At the PMMA start line. 7 years 7 months ago #1293647665

So I couldn\'t seem to create a new topic but I\'m curious about anyone who has info on getting circumsition done post PMMA. I am uncut and now with all the touch ups I\'ve had, when Erect the skin does an accordion like thing. Dr C said he himself had circumsition done after his R2, and it totally took care of the accordion problem. I am going for a consultation with a surgeon to see what he thinks. Dr C said to get that procedure done first before I come back to get the next touch up and to take care of the bulge on the side of the shaft.

The implant looks so good when soft, being uncut, but doesn\'t look as good when Erect. Seems like the reverse is true for circumsized.

thoughts?