PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: At the PMMA start line.

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 5 months ago #1275731175

Round 1 complete. Worst part was the anxious anticipation weeks before the procedure. I stayed last night in San Diego and was picked up by the shuttle at 9:30. There
There was another dude riding with me getting his round 2 done. He really helped calm me down during the drive. The boarder crossing was a piece if cake. Once I got to the clinic I was given a much needed adivan. Probably a higher dose than I\'m used to, but I was feeling really good. I actually fell asleep during the procedure.
DrC, wade and team were awesome, just like you all said.
I will get exact amount later, when I\'m not so stoned feeling. I did opt for Linnea Safe and I know they used 30% at the base and 10 % towards glan. I\'ve been told to spend a lot of time massaging as my skin is very loose. Makes it easy for clumps etc. I\'m waiting for my room to be ready and then I can unbandage and start massaging.
Feeling really great so far!
The adivan and Margarita I\'m having at the moment don\'t hurt either

Thanks all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 5 months ago #1275738626

Day 2 after round 1.

Things look really good as far. I\'ve bee massaging the hell out of it and have been lucky enough to keep it in the semi Erect phase for most of the night. Had a god morning Erection that made it easy to massage thoroughly. I\'m heading to see Wade this morning to make sure I\'m not missing anything. It seems almost too good
Staying at the Marriott was a great idea. Food here is descent and the rooms are nice and big. I\'m going to head out and see what\'s around Tijuana. Maybe grab sone tequila to bring back home.

I\'ll try to grab a measure tape but visually my baseball bat shape is gone and i am now much thicker at the base, with a nice taper. swelling is mostly at the base where the 30% is, but nothiing out of the ordinary I\'m sure.

So far very very happy. Wish could have done this 10 years ago... Although Dr C said he was going to ask me for ID. Said I\'m a very youthful looking 36.

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 5 months ago #1275743946

Quick update...swelling has increased. Dick looking a bit like a water balloon but Foreskin is normal. Stopped by and saw Wade today. All looks normal even with the swelling. The swelling makes it hard to massage and smooth things out so at this point I guess it will be what it will be. Round 2 will fix any aesthetic issues anyways. no pain or discomfort so far. Dick is a bit warm but that\'s normal considering the swelling.

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 5 months ago #1275748911

Anyone else have really bad swelling? Dick is pretty red and looks like a balloon. Not hurting but a bit warm. Starting to freak me out a bit.
If so, how long till it started to go down?

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 5 months ago #1275752172

Some use arnica for swelling, especially if they bruise bad. It isn\'t unusual to have swelling, and some are worse than others (GSXR\'s unit looked black & blue after his first round and it turned out just fine). Always good to check with the Doctor if you have any reason to be alarmed. Reports tend to suggest the \"worst of the swelling\" gone by the first week.

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 5 months ago #1275752273

Thanks. I used arnica gel for 2 weeks prior. I think I massaged it too aggressively resulting in increased swelling. I\'m not concerned as there\'s no pain or itching.
I\'m a little nervous to see what it all looks like after the swelling goes down as I wasn\'t able to massage at all today. Ill be way more gentle after round 2.

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 5 months ago #1275752359

I tried to upload pics but I\'m not sure why it didn\'t work. Ill try again when I get home. Just waiting for shuttle to take me to San Diego airport. My water balloon Dick makes me look like I\'m packing

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 5 months ago #1275752405

Red1975 wrote: I tried to upload pics but I\'m not sure why it didn\'t work. Ill try again when I get home. Just waiting for shuttle to take me to San Diego airport. My water balloon Dick makes me look like I\'m packing

It does that! I remember my swelling bulge immediately post-op got me my first blatant crotch-check!

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 5 months ago #1275765236

Swelling going down and bruising almost completely gone. Skin on the shaft is still red but not nearly as bad as yesterday. Still too swollen to see anything. I feel like a kid waiting to unwrap my present!

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 5 months ago #1275765469

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Glad you are feeling better buddy and congrats on the new unit. Keep us posted!!!

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 5 months ago #1275799572

Swelling has gone down and there\'s only bruising on the side of my Balls now. Baseball bat shape is still noticeable but I\'m hoping there is still swelling at the top of my shaft which is enhancing that. Looks and feels good tho. I really like the firmness of it when Erect, not to mention it feels like a handful instead of a pinch. I imagine some extra at the base for round 2 will fix the shape.

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 5 months ago #1275804337

Red It looks like i\'m have similar starting issues. Did you mentioned you are uncut? What did they suggest if so? I was told last year it would require a less aggressive round 1. Ultimately however, it is my base I want to increase. I\'m 5\" mid shaft, anbout 4.75 at glans, but my base is 4.5 ish. I\'d like to get an even 5.5 to 6 all the way through if possible. WHat are your end goals and how did Dr. C feel about achieving them?

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 5 months ago #1275805636

I\'m uncut but I\'m not sure if that makes for a less aggressive round 1 or not. I was very swollen by day 2 post procedure. My goal is really just to even out my Dick. The base was 3.5, 4 mods haft and slightly smaller than 4 just below the glans. Dr C used 30 % right off the bat for my base and then 10 % for the rest. He was pretty confident that he could even out the shaft. I still seem to bulge at the top but it\'s still too early to tell what is swelling and what is PMMA.
For what I was told, it\'s pretty easy for them to correct the baseball bat shape but it would take at least 2 rounds to create perfect symmetry.
I brought a picture of my Erect Dick so they could see where the bulge starts and ends. I would reccomend doing the same.
I can say that I am very glad I decided to go through with this procedure. I actually feel like I can shower at the gym now. It\'s a weird feeling to not be insecure anymore. Weird and awesome!

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 5 months ago #1275805644

Sorry...end goals for me would be an even 5 inches all the way up..maybe slightly more at the base.

At the PMMA start line. 11 years 2 months ago #1276762591

Hello
Sorry I\'ve been MIA for a while. I\'ve been super busy.

It\'s About 2.5 months since my round 1 with Dr C. Things are pretty damn good. My aesthetics are about 85% good I\'d say. I do have a ridge at the base on the underside of shaft with a Nodule there as well. I know that after round 1 I didn\'t think to massage that under area. My bad I guess. I\'m going in for round 2 on The 6th of Feb so hopefully I can address that issue and get a bit more Girth.

I\'m going to try and upload some before and after pics.

Pic #! - Before
Pic #2 post op ( before swelling )
Pic #3 2.5 months post op.