PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Big John's New PMMA Procedure

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 9 years 8 months ago #1284015238

I think my Balls are average. My junk used to hang above them. Now it hangs well below them. Pic attached. Never had a comment from a girl about them. Since PMMA, they have been more focused on my junk. I also have a gap between my glans and circ scar. That\'s a tough area to get the PMMA to settle. I don\'t mind it because the girls can still go down on me. If I were 7 inches around top to bottom I could say goodbye to oral from most women. As far as a stretcher is concerned, I thnk my extender is visible in all but the loosest pants and shorts. If you can get away with wearing baggy pants, then I think you could pull this off at work. How far is the bathroom from your desk? There are times when you will need to get that off and a long walk will not help matters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 9 years 8 months ago #1284023082

AnalBoy wrote:

Big John wrote:

Moderator Edit: Obscene content.

Are you trolling with this comment? Your words are an annoyance.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 9 years 8 months ago #1284030675

New1inch wrote:

AnalBoy wrote:

Big John wrote:

Moderator Edit: Obscene content.

Are you trolling with this comment? Your words are an annoyance.

Definitely an annoyance.

@Analboy

Trolling or not, not acceptable comments. Keep it clean and keep it mature and be mindful of what you post and please review forum rules, thanks.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 9 years 5 months ago #1285204120

Just checking in as it has been awhile. All is well with my PMMA enhanced package. Even better now I think. The lumps are still there but have softened considerably and I don\'t swell as much after sex like I used to. Not sure I like that as my base would be 7+ when swollen. Makes me want to consider a fourth round. I\'ve been with the same girl for six months now and we are tight. She still marvels at my junk and I like that. Definitely was a life changing procedure for me. All smiles.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 9 years 5 months ago #1285207339

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Damn I don\'t know how I missed this result. It looks immaculate and natural. I\'m definitely jealous for all I\'ve been through and I\'m not where near that look. Such is my life. Congrats!

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 9 years 5 months ago #1285212329

Your Flaccid shot looks great. You Erect measurements are impressive.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 9 years 5 months ago #1285215077

Excellent gains in Girth and it looks perfect. According to your signature stats you gain 1+ Inch in NBPEL how did you accomplish this? by Hanging? If so which Hanger did you use?

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 9 years 3 weeks ago #1286876570

Hey,
Just wanted to check in and let the forum know that my junk is still doing great. I think it\'s been about three years since my first PMMA session - how time flys! I have a couple of lumps that are not causing any problems but it would be nice to make them go away. I\'m considering a fourth round with Dr C this year to address that and while I\'m there I might as well get a little more... He he. My current girlfriend of almost a year now, a self admitted size queen, still gazes fondly at my junk. So the ego and confidence are in great shape too. It\'s good to see the pioneers still on this site Have not heard from Rondo and hope he is doing well. We went through the process at the same time but he has slipped away. Here\'s a current pic. Will check in later in the year. Peace my brothers!

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 9 years 3 weeks ago #1286877354

Looks good. Are your lumps like small hard beads? Or, are you talking about larger, softer lumps? I\'ve got a bunch of lumps after R3... under the entry points, under the shaft, and even on top of the shaft. They\'re mostly like bb-sized or jelly bean sized.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 9 years 3 weeks ago #1286880999

BB to Jelly bean are a good description. And they are soft - just separate from the rest of the implant.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 9 years 3 weeks ago #1286883514

Thanks Big John. Can you feel them Erect or just Flaccid? On me, the soft ones go away when Erect, but the hard ones stay when i am Erect.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 9 years 3 weeks ago #1286887235

I can feel them all the time. Not sure why my girlfriend hasn\'t questioned it. I\'m waiting for that because she has her mouth and her hands on me all of the time. Maybe they are only noticeable to us and aren\'t a big deal to the lady handling it.... Don\'t know but again, no issues other than I know they are there.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 8 years 11 months ago #1287353552

Just a quick update before I check out for the summer. Life is good and my junk is mostly healthy other then the previous reported imperfections. I\'ve been with the same girl for a year now and she still can\'t get enough and has never questioned anything out of the ordinary. I just read a post from one of our members that mentioned a couple of surfacing PMMA nodules that Dr C burned off. I get those occasionally but they always go away on their own. Pic attached of the latest one that went away three days later. Also, just want to let the viewing audience know that women, maybe not all, but some can go all the way down with 7\" of Girth. Peace.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 8 years 11 months ago #1287377738

*LEGEND* that\'s a BOSS ass photo^^^... Can\'t believe you started at 5.75x4.5 definately a inspiration.. I forget you gained length from manual PE correct? Did you hang?

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 8 years 11 months ago #1287378217

I think he had his lig cut during one of his initial procedures?