PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Big John's New PMMA Procedure

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 8 months ago #1279452101

For those of you wondering what style of ADS I prefer, here it is. I can wear this comfortably for about 7 hours a day. The last few hours require dismounting for a couple of minutes every 30 minutes or so. Would really like my NBPEL to hit this length some day. Time will tell!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 8 months ago #1279462930

Looking huge. Not sure how you where that 7 hours. My glans get blue, cold and it\'s generally not comfortable after 1.5hrs. If you can do it more power to you.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 8 months ago #1279467826

MGB, I think it must be a conditioning thing. I have literally logged thousands of hours with this type of device. I also wear the foam around the tubing and stick another piece of foam in between that and the neck of my glans. The comfort strap was the best but after PMMA does not work anymore. I can normally go 2 hours and then about a 5 minute break. Then I can go hourly between breaks until about hour 5. And then it\'s about every 30 minutes and I need a break. That\'s when I know, at least I think, the real progress is happening. The most I\'ve ever worn it in one day was close to 12 hours. That got painful but my Flaccid hang was unreal for the next couple of days. lol

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 8 months ago #1279476690

I don\'t really look at the tension gauge - don\'t think it\'s real accurate. I go by feel and yes I tug that thing out and strap it in with as much tension as I can comfortably walk with. It comes with extra bars to make it longer and everytime I increase the length of the X4 - huge mental satisfaction! lol

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 7 months ago #1279638590

Hooked up with a new gal this weekend. She is 38, 5\'10\", I\'m guessing around 135 lbs, and has three kids. The sex was amazing and she took all of me with no problem and no lube - she was very wet and multi orgasmic. What was remarkable was the fact that she could go all the way down on me the first time but could not the second time. There was about a 6 hour break between the sex sessions and in that time my junk swelled more than .5\" and was almost 7\" around at MSEG. She really worked at it but could not go all the way down on me during that second time. But even at that size, she has no problem taking all of me during regular intercourse. I think the swelling was a product of the intense sex which lasted more than an hour each time and the fact that I wore a condom. I have yet to find a condom that I can wear comfortably - these are the extra large trustex and they still fit so tight at the base that they act like a Cock ring. I can\'t roll them on so I extend them fully and then use both hands to pull the base wide and then slide it over my junk. The swelling lasted about a day but I\'m happy to report that my junk is normal this morning. The other positive side to the whole experience is that she had her mouth and hands on my junk for a long time and never once indicated that she thought something was out of the ordinary - other than the fact that I\'m big. Just goes to prove that they come in all sizes and shapes. Very happy with my PMMA results but starting to consider a 4th round to get me closer to 7\" MSEG

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 7 months ago #1279655829

Swelled up to 7\" from 6.25\"? She must be loving you

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 7 months ago #1279661560

True dat!! She has not stopped texting since she left. lol

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 6 months ago #1279958481

Hey congrats on everything.. Very inspirational. So you attribute most of your Erect gains to Hanging? And do you ever get the perception that the lengthening surgery helped with faster/easier results from Hanging? I havent seen much if any results from Hanging thus far and would like to fore-go lengthening surgery if possible. I really need more length before I consider PMMA. Also I heard that PMMA really helps prevent retraction, also something I would like very much. Have you noticed anything like that?

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 3 months ago #1281217716

I haven\'t posted since October. Didn\'t realize it had been that long but I\'ve been busy with my new business and really have forgotten about PE or anything to do with my junk. That\'s a good I think as it used to fill every minute of every day so maybe finally having a decent size has ended the obsession. So on with the progress.... My last procedure was in December of 2012 and it was my third round of PMMA. That means more than a year and I\'m happy to report that everything is functioning properly. Sex is amazing. Just had a first time with a 43 year old mom, 5\' 8\" and slender. She really enjoyed it and told me she couldn\'t remember ever having that many orgasms at one time. Big ego shot!!!! I still have some very hard lumps and my junk swells quite a bit after sex from what can only be irritation on these hard lumps. At some point I will have to address those and see if Dr C can break them up or remove them but really they don\'t cause any problems other than being there. I\'m pretty much sold on the idea that they were caused by the 30% metacril that was used in my last procedure and the only thing I would change about this entire process is that. I should have gone with 10% on the third round and done an additional round of 10% to get my final gains. My measurements have stabilized and my mid shaft is just below 6.5\" and swells to 7\" after sex. Life is good

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 2 months ago #1281853895

Big John wrote: I haven\'t posted since October. Didn\'t realize it had been that long but I\'ve been busy with my new business and really have forgotten about PE or anything to do with my junk. That\'s a good I think as it used to fill every minute of every day so maybe finally having a decent size has ended the obsession. So on with the progress.... My last procedure was in December of 2012 and it was my third round of PMMA. That means more than a year and I\'m happy to report that everything is functioning properly. Sex is amazing. Just had a first time with a 43 year old mom, 5\' 8\" and slender. She really enjoyed it and told me she couldn\'t remember ever having that many orgasms at one time. Big ego shot!!!! I still have some very hard lumps and my junk swells quite a bit after sex from what can only be irritation on these hard lumps. At some point I will have to address those and see if Dr C can break them up or remove them but really they don\'t cause any problems other than being there. I\'m pretty much sold on the idea that they were caused by the 30% metacril that was used in my last procedure and the only thing I would change about this entire process is that. I should have gone with 10% on the third round and done an additional round of 10% to get my final gains. My measurements have stabilized and my mid shaft is just below 6.5\" and swells to 7\" after sex. Life is good

Hi Big John,

How do I get in touch with doctor C? Please advise
thanks
Great results man!

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 9 years 11 months ago #1282791088

Quick update with pics. It has been 17 months since my last procedure and almost 2.5 years since I started the PMMA plan. All is well. The nodules have seem to dissipate some and my junk is clearly not shrinking. My current girlfriend, 38 and two kids, cannot get enough of it and my sex life is still amazing. No regrets.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 9 years 8 months ago #1284002446

Just want to periodically update the forum. Still completely satisfied with my PMMA enhancement. Went through the old pics yesterday and was shocked at how small I started out. I put together another progression slide and will attach it. I will be 52 this year and my sex life has never been better. I have been dating an amazing woman for almost three months now and she says it is the best sex she has ever had. No plans on getting anymore PMMA this year but I might consider a fourth round in 2015. I have not heard of any other forum members who have developed long term complications and its been more than 2.5 years since my first procedure - so far so good.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 9 years 8 months ago #1284003742

Wow! What a transformation! Congrats on successful process.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 9 years 8 months ago #1284004748

Yup. Impressive. I\'ve got my el40 on order, but am wondering whether I should get a stretcher, how visible is it in your pants, I sit at a desk all day. Would I get away without anyone noticing?

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 9 years 8 months ago #1284009040

Wow you gained 2\" of EG in 3 rounds? Damn - you and sizemic are freaking PMMA models. I think I have to search your thread to read your ccs and % injected... (unless you want to repost it ) But anyway, congrats... awesome results & thanks for the long term update.

I have an area that refuses to grow between my circ scar and glans where they put the 10% (I had 2 rounds) - and it seems like yours tapers in there too...is this tapered in area right above where you circ scar is too? It still looks good... the problem in my case is the distance from circ scar to glans is longer than yours, I think...so it leaves a big gap. You can see in my journal - it\'s quite a big void (depending on the pic...but it\'s there). I was just curious if this is the same issue that created the taper just under your glans too (which looks fine btw - it\'s just worse on me).