PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Big John's New PMMA Procedure

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 3 weeks ago #1277663956

• Visitor
  • Visitor
@10- Correct me if I\'m wrong... the solution he uses is called Metacril. It contains small microspheres which your body then forms collagen in. In 1cc (or 1 milaliter, unit of measurement) 10% of the solution is the microspheres. In 30%, 30% of the solution is the stuff. The rest of the fluid contains a solution that carries the product so it gets distributed as even as possible and allows it to be injected, that solution then gets absorbed by the body leaving behind just the \"product\" for your body to grow its own collagen. I don\'t know exactly what the solution is, but it\'s H2O based I believe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 3 weeks ago #1277664016

Night 3! I told her it was ok if she was sore but there was no stopping her. It took about 15 minutes before she was ready enough to take me but after that - wow! I\'m sure she woke up all of the neighboring rooms in our hotel. Unbelievable. Hands down the most effect I\'ve ever had on a woman in my entire life. All I can is WOW my brothers. Now I will really have to try to not turn into a man whore! lol

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 3 weeks ago #1277668141

Amazing John, I am happy for you!
Sorry for getting offtopic in your thread, I was just curious on your three stages on PMMA since the results are great.

Thanks BDMike. So why are not more using a higher volume/CC and a lower concentration to get bigger AND more natural feeling?

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 3 weeks ago #1277715928

I now have spent a week with this girl. She will not leave me alone. Size is addictive to women - no kidding!!!!! Unbelievable sex. So worth the time and effort I put into all of this. Still not happy with the lump underneath. But the good with the bad right?

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 1 week ago #1277854139

Big John,

Thank you so much for having the courage to document your journey. You see I was always proud of my size, albeit small, but I was never ashamed of it. I was honest with the girls and even my friends knew how honest I was with myself even to this day. It wasn\'t a problem with me until I got married and was stationed in Camp Pendleton. You see my now ex-wife was lonely a lot of times I was gone and eventually found herself into the arms of another man with a bigger junk than mine. She fell in love and, long story short, we divorced and she has been chasing after the big ones since. I honestly don\'t blame her. I, in this area, know that I wasn\'t really all there and it wasn\'t my fault. I was just born with what I got. I don\'t regret anything really about my lack of size in that area or how short(5\'7\") I am. However, I have been gifted with strength, speed, and talents in different areas and I\'m very grateful for it all. Still as a man who wants to improve himself I know that I can do something about my size through the knowledge I have gained from this forum and my overall research. It is a muscle that needs to be worked-out and it is an area whereby most men, and society in general, will avoid altogether. I therefore appreciate your contribution along with other contributing members of this forum. Thank you for your time and thank you all. I am on my way and will start with Hanging and stretching before having my ligs cut or an operation. Thank you all again.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 11 months ago #1278104557

omw2013, best of luck to you and keep us posted!

A quick update for the forum. I continue to stretch and hang when I can but it\'s not frequent as I am busy. The bb sized lump continues to soften on it\'s own and I\'m beginning to believe that it will resolve itself in time. Sex is still amazing and people comment often that I am the happiest person they have ever met. lol I think I have lost a bit of Girth but my current girl says I\'m huge so I don\'t have the mindset that I need to catch a flight to San Diego right away. Round 4 no earlier than this winter if at all.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 11 months ago #1278105091

Congrats Big John! I would forgo R4 if you are happy. Don\'t mess with a good thing!

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 11 months ago #1278287320

well if anyone ever wondered how big was too big, I can definitely say that a woman will adjust to accommodate up to 6.5\" Girth over time. The latest gal, unmarried with no children, spent some time with me, and the first few times took a lot of lube and damn near some stitches! Towards the end, she could handle me with no lube and loved every bit of it. That thing will stretch!!!!! So for all on the forum that fear they will be too big, no worries brothers!!!! lol

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 11 months ago #1278292502

This has been my experience as well. Sizemic\'s, Messageman\'s, Mustang2020\'s and Olafspo\'s statements echo this also. Providing the woman is highly aroused and wet, so far, they all seem to take an 8 x 6.7 with no issue whatsoever as long as you go slow and give them the opportunity to adjust to your monster. That said, all these women had satisfying sex before encountering such a massive penis. Does size help? I would say, \"Yes\" but without stamina, mutual connection, passion and foreplay skills, it\'s a novelty at best. As Big John stated in the past, knowing that you are large and likely the largest they have encountered is the greatest satisfaction.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 10 months ago #1278495098

Hi Big John,

I am in the process of going to Dr. Luis Casavantes (Avanti Derma) on July 2 for procedure #1. My goal is to have Girth enhanced by .5 to .75 and for it to be undetectable. The key is not having lumpiness etc.

I would like to know if you or anyone else has experienced great results from procedure #1. I plan to do the touch up after the prescribed 6 weeks but do not see myself wanting more.

Any info would be greatly appreciated,
Cameron

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 10 months ago #1278497939

I think .5\" is a good goal for one round. Wouldn\'t bet on anything greater based on all I\'ve read an my own experience. I would not get 30% if you want no lumps. I would be damn diligent about post op care and massage everything frequently to make sure you heal correctly. I\'m a big fan of 20% but don\'t think the doc does that anymore. I don\'t think 10% will give you .5\" long term but you could max out 10% and probably get .25\" with great asthetics and then do a second round of the same to give you your .5\" gain. If you can get 20%, go for it. I was very happy with my first two rounds but love the gains of my third round. Base is still at 6.75\", 6 months plus post op round three, and I started out at less than 4.75\". Good luck and keep us posted.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 8 months ago #1279214671

Been working my ass off. No time for the ladies and no time to think of it. Just got a break this morning and spent the day checking out the ladies while running errands. I\'m like a dog in heat. Measured tonight and just below 6.5 MSEG and bigger BSEG. Have some time ahead of me so definitely on the prowl. All normal but the lumps from round three 30 percent still persist. Will let the forum know how the hunt goes...... lol

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 8 months ago #1279364882

Haven\'t posted a measurement pic in a while so I pulled out the tape this morning to see where I\'m at. Pleasantly surprised by the base, a little let down by the mid. Just through a marathon summer work session so now I have some time to hang and stretch again. Contemplating round four but don\'t know. Haven\'t been on a date in months but that looks like it will change this weekend. Again, more curious about her reaction to my junk then the actual date. That is really kind of f****d up! Need to grow through this stage in my life and move on. Maybe next year Still have the lumps which kind of compels me to go in for another visit with Dr G and while I\'m there, might as well shoot for 6.5 MSEG.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 8 months ago #1279372236

Wow, looks great. Let us know of her reaction

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 10 years 8 months ago #1279373305

Congratz brother, looking real good